Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2013 1:15 PM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, fear of frogs. I only fear the Surinam toad. (shivers)
Sep 6, 2014 7:25 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
That yellow frog (or was it a toad?) spoke so formally.

Bother. After poking for over a year trying to find a sub'd version (apparently one doesn't exist) I felt like I might try finding a raw. I could understand most of everything except the important parts - as in, nothing their grandfather said, as well as the most important thing that yellow frog had to say.

Anyway, poor Mizuki, the ONE natural thing that freaks her out, and then to find she's being possessed by an unnatural version of the same thing.
CratexSep 7, 2014 6:31 AM
Oct 7, 2016 4:30 PM

Jun 2013
@Mirorin @Cratex I didn't find this episode... where did you get?
Aug 18, 2019 12:41 PM

Dec 2012
Oh boy, I thought I was watching one of the Biblical plagues come to life. Well, that was certainly a mischievous encounter. Quite more lighthearted than the previous special, anyway.

Overall these specials were a nice complement to the main series. I haven't seen Mokke in 3 years, but they instantly reminded me of the simple charm that this show brings. I especially like the nuance this has when dealing with the various supernatural events, seldom offering easy answers as the sisters learn to coexist with the various spirits that come their way. This episode really gets to the heart of what Mokke is about - looking at the world from different perspectives. This is well demonstrated when each kid is drawing their project. Even though they all saw the same scenery, they were each looking at it in varying ways.

7/10
Nov 16, 2019 6:05 PM
Dec 2014
rodolfoemiliano said:
@Mirorin @Cratex I didn't find this episode... where did you get?

I found it here:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10i3sc

its not subbed tho
May 5, 2020 12:27 PM
Aug 25, 2021 5:09 AM

Feb 2020
Another nice episode. I think these were really good specials. I wouldn't mind a second full season. I'm going to miss this show.

"Are you okay?"

Creepy moment, haha. Poor Mizuki.

SerafosJan 10, 2:50 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mokke Special Episode 1 Discussion

cyruz - Mar 31, 2008

9 by Serafos »»
Aug 25, 2021 4:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.