Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2013 6:25 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The relationship between Aoi and the brothers is very strange and dysfunctional. Why does Yuki care so much about how his brother ignoring Aoi. There must be some sort of explanation in their past.

I like how they depict combat in this series.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 12, 2013 7:00 AM

Nov 2009
I don't get it. It's as if Yuki thinks Aoi loves Kouji, and is pissed that Kouji doesn't love her back . . . I think . . . However from what I have seen I am pretty sure if Aoi likes anyone, it is Yuki. I mean when Faina asked "Who are you worried about?", she pretends not to hear it and instead worry about Yuki . . . I dunno, the whole relationship between them all is all screwed up.

Anyways, the robot seems kind of OP.
Jul 23, 2014 7:24 PM

Aug 2008
Was that chick helping Charlie to jerk off @09:00?
Ugh, this series and its subtlety... I want to praise it, but not for that scene.

Oh, a little glimpse of Ikumi's matter. He was in love with his sister?
May 20, 2016 4:31 PM
Aug 2014
Seems all Blue can say is: we're going to use the mecha and point his gun at anyone who disagrees with him. If they're not going to escape why not just destroy the enemy ships?
LorezhnoMay 20, 2016 4:41 PM
Jun 20, 2016 4:16 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah Blue is as much an idiot as the Zwei leader.
Jun 23, 2016 1:10 AM

Dec 2008
I would be happy if Charlie and his "girlfriend" were to disappear. They just might be the most annoying characters in the show for me.

It's been a while since I've seen a large cast with so many unlikable characters.
Mar 9, 2020 2:34 AM
Nov 2013
That annoying 13-year old kid, bitch Kozue, Beta Charlie, and "bUt kIlLiNg pEoPle iS wRoNg!" Ikumi can disappear for all I care.

Mysterious girl adorbs as usual.

Yoooo- Yuki hijacks the robot lmao

Oh right I forgot the "leader" of Zwei should die off as well.
NakuyMar 9, 2020 2:39 AM
Aug 25, 2021 1:58 AM

May 2020
The pink girl kind of ruins this show for me. Is she some kind of onboard AI that's helping running the ship or just some supernatural entity ? Either way she's kind of annoying and kind of unnecessary.
Apr 22, 11:04 PM
Oct 2022
They are jettisoning. The gravity depends on the robot. We have lift off. She is playing with the man in an emergency and for fun. It masters gravity just in time. She dances. I think this robot is awesome. Space battles are slow. Or are they? Using the power of their memories and emotions the other arm of the robot powers up and blows away beams and bombs. They are not coming back. Changing the enemy instead of ourselves. Via. The bratica is without the via. The ring is ready. It’s good though.
All the previous reviews were made 4/13/2024. Unfortunately we had to take a break.
Round 2. Solids quite impressive concept. They are barely able to move the machine at first. Great way to introduce it. The light show on the cables. How dare he. He did a conversation program. 5

More topics from this board

Poll: » Infinite Ryvius Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beatnik - Aug 11, 2009

64 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 27, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Infinite Ryvius Episode 25 Discussion

Flaecy - May 11, 2010

20 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 27, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Infinite Ryvius Episode 1 Discussion

tainteddonut - May 3, 2008

22 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 27, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Infinite Ryvius Episode 24 Discussion

Flaecy - May 11, 2010

10 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 27, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Infinite Ryvius Episode 23 Discussion

coyote256 - Mar 6, 2010

24 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 26, 11:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.