Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2013 7:18 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that maniac laugh. But any rate, this episode was okay. J is such a boss catching that projectile and tossing it back. Also, holy hell @ ending.
Aug 18, 2019 5:18 AM

Oct 2014
I loved this episode. Stock market crash trick didn't work thanks to Daisuke.
Apr 8, 2022 1:16 AM
Jul 2018
Now that I've learned everything there is to trading stocks, I'm ready to invest all of my life savings.
Apr 21, 2022 2:36 PM

Jun 2020
Man, this was kind of a crappy episode...

The action wasn't nearly as good as prior episodes, and the premise was clunkily laid out for us miles in advance, and yet they never explained why the entire world's tomato supply chain was operating out of a portacabin on a single medium-sized farm.
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Aug 24, 4:44 PM

Oct 2022
Company vita is guaranteeing profit. He will make them all rich with a tomato because he knows how to play the game of money. Everyone is investing. Everyone is making money and it seems to be implied that it’s all rigged anyway. They are wasting away their life savings. Only a fool could have came up with the idea of making money by moving it around. He claims human should make money by making things. They call the stock exchange, a fairytale and the biggest virtual reality game in the world. The robot is grabbing bullets. They let the criminals get away. The market is crashing because of the price of tomatoes. I guess the market might not have crashed after all because there was an explosion next to some tomatoes. What? He angers the vampire. He can’t touch the gold. The servant tells the master how to act. Hopefully the vampire stays in character and retaliates against this guy. Maybe make the story a little interesting. All right. Oh, come on. It was about to be an interesting scene, but he just couldn’t allow it, and he stops a meaningful progression because of some emotion that it doesn’t really make sense for him to have. I would’ve been a little bit impressed if he hadn’t of done that. It would have showed the diabolical resolve of the villain. This guy has been set up as a purely heartless character, so it didn’t even make sense for him to be showing emotion in this way, it had him break character just so that the story could progress in the least interesting way possible. How disappointing, although we haven’t been expecting much from this anyways. This is not getting any better. I don’t know how many more of these episodes I can watch. 1

More topics from this board

Poll: » HeatGuy J Episode 15 Discussion

KenShiRo-Sama - Mar 15, 2012

2 by AshRayKay »»
Sep 6, 9:21 PM

Poll: » Heat Guy J Episode 10 Discussion

AshRayKay - Aug 29

0 by AshRayKay »»
Aug 29, 8:10 PM

Poll: » HeatGuy J Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2013

5 by TheVistrian »»
Aug 26, 5:57 PM

Poll: » HeatGuy J Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2013

2 by TheVistrian »»
Aug 26, 5:56 PM

Poll: » HeatGuy J Episode 5 Discussion

Zewerr - Mar 5, 2012

4 by TheVistrian »»
Aug 24, 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.