Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 3, 2020 9:29 PM
Jun 2013
Naruto has been more useless than Sakura this arc lol his training was trash and all he does is get mad and yell.

Deidera is my least favorite Akatsuki. This guy is absolutely ridiculous. Loses two arms and there is no blood, he's not in pain, and seems rather indifferent. He should have died last episode, but for no logical reason does a substitution jutsu. He should have bled out vs Gaara, too.
Mar 1, 2021 6:03 PM

Dec 2007
damn kakashi, he could'v let naruto little more time with kyubi cloak.

i don't know if to hope for daidara's death or not, for some reason i don't believe he would make suicide like this.
Jul 2, 2021 10:37 PM

Feb 2021
Kakashi with MS rocks though.

Naruto with the Kyuubi cloak!

Also Team Guy toying Deidara.

So Deidara literally self exploded? Or did he just get away?

Anyway Chiyo basama to the rescue!
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Nov 28, 2022 8:57 AM
Nov 2022
is cool :) very cool
Apr 3, 2023 6:26 AM
Oct 2022
def didnt cry watching this episode lololol
Jun 12, 4:33 PM

Jul 2017
I love how Naruto cares so much for his friend Gaara :c and side note, religious people that are fans of this show would watch this episode and hear Naruto's words about not having the right to decide other people's fate and relate to it, and in reality they would still decide people's fate just cause they are different than them. pure ignorance and hypocrisy.
Aug 9, 7:52 PM
Jun 2023
NOOOOO GRANNY CHIYO UR MY FAVORITE CHARACTER PLEASE DONT DIE. NOT EVEN FOR GAARA
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Giants & Saori Hayami

iiDavion - 1 hour ago

1 by jekfrumstotferm »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » EPISODE 1 TO 32 : Kazekage Rescue Arc

pnr2 - 9 hours ago

3 by Cayusashi »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 114 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AbsyAhihcu - Jun 18, 2009

90 by Dripnsopretty »»
Yesterday, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 13 Discussion

kei-clone - May 12, 2007

34 by ItsXolo »»
Yesterday, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 278 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Sep 6, 2012

98 by NowThatsEpic »»
Yesterday, 4:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.