Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 12, 2020 8:50 PM

Aug 2019
yeh that was pretty fucking rad, till it wasn't. So far i'm really loving this Iori arc, they are really exacting her feelings and frustrations well, and her "fuck your cliche ending" was on point. I hoped they could end this in a good way.
Yes only Taichi, only the man himself Taichi has an "Evaporation of Reason S+" skill built into his fucking soul. There was probably like 5 other ways he could have publicly confronted/stopped the rumours of Iori that were spreading, non of them required phrasing of a fish out of water good lord xD. Also saying that right next to Inaba, ouch.
Damn why did they stop Iori's bloodlust? Would of been quite something, and plus i'm sure they could of also used a fight scene as a "de-stresser" of sorts for her. To bad.
Also what the actual fuck was Inaba thinking at the end? I'm sorry what? Why? What did you hope to achieve? You practically HANDED yourself to them. The brutal, yet calm observer and pre-planning Inaba just fucking flung herself at a literal brick wall. Really don't know how to feel about that end, it just feels so sudden and out of place, like this anime has a "villain" so why aren't they concluding it with his final act? Not really sitting with me rn chief :/
Code0018Jul 12, 2020 9:01 PM
Aug 8, 2020 7:12 PM

Jul 2016
I just cant get behind taichi choosing iori above ibana. How in the world. Iori dropped hard for me. These 3 episodes so far made me despise her.
Jan 3, 2021 4:07 PM

Jul 2017
Himeko Inaba the absolute GOAT for describing her sexual fantasies in front of Iori and the person she loves, all to just be able to get Iori to talk to both her and Taichi and get the message through her thick skull that no matter what Iori she is, they'd still want to be her friend. Never seen a character carry a show this much on the lovable entertainment front despite the shitty ass writing, although Taichi is decent too I have to admit.
Jul 14, 2021 8:26 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Iori really was about to cause a school shooting because her club was destroyed, chill out girl.
Aug 21, 2021 9:35 PM
Aug 2021
I cried when Iori cried, my favorite character was suffering
Jan 2, 2022 2:33 AM

Dec 2020
tf was inaba's confession for lmao? it was pretty brave of her for saying all that but just WHAT was the point of it????? her admitting those isn't gonna make iori "normal" again. her giving iori the pep talk was pretty nice tho
Mar 9, 10:35 PM
Apr 2020
omgg how much violence just in one episode LOL, i love it....fucking triangle, i hate triangles why now these characters are dating i dont ship it.
ShinekyOukiMar 9, 10:40 PM
Mar 12, 1:10 PM

Jun 2017
Ahh so they are pushing for the "taskette" route to mend all of this !!Welp not that i hoped much from this show after the initial 5-6 episodes.
Do all the cans and can'ts at medium... - hell do you even understand what you're spouting about when you have been imposing your ideals from the start of the show.
Like confessing about eroiticism involving Taichi would help her in anyway other than throw salt at her ruptured wound.
Why did they even stop her from confronting that blond bis .That would been the first step to acknowleding her problems .
What's annoying is how the show have downgraded Taichi.He was known to be emotionally connective and catch onto subtle feelings when others couldn't .Right now he is a shadow of the past.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

464 by ZER0PT »»
May 22, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

132 by bakakisima »»
Mar 12, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

118 by ShinekyOuki »»
Mar 9, 9:30 PM

» Y’all thoughts on ep 4?

WannabeWeeb_ - Aug 12, 2021

9 by Lodic »»
Aug 18, 2021 7:38 PM

» Episode 4 assault??? (SPOILER)

OahuOtaku - Jun 2, 2021

2 by RandomGuyScott »»
Jun 2, 2021 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.