Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jan 10, 2013 11:06 PM

Oct 2012
firepixiedarien said:
Group 1: Bakemonogatari, Code Geass, Final Fantasy 7, Doctor Who, Hellsing Ultimate, Puella Madoka, Death Note

Group 2: Naruto, Bleach, SAO, Clannad
I switched Clannad and Final Fantasy 7.

firepixiedarien said:
Both groups contain absurdly popular media. So what makes The Hate stronger with Group 2 *in comparison* to Group 1?
These 2 groups are popular, but appeal to different crowds. In my opinion, Group 2 is shallow, kitschy, they never break too far from their archetypes. By comparison, the plots in Group 1 take a little more thought, they are a little more complicated, not perfect by any means, but they have individuality.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 12, 2013 7:46 AM

Apr 2012
Well, that was quite the entertaining post. On a side note; people, if you guys really hate something, then why the hell do you care about arguing about it on the Internet? Nobody really cares what you think...
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
Jan 12, 2013 12:14 PM

Aug 2012
sushi55 said:
Well, that was quite the entertaining post. On a side note; people, if you guys really hate something, then why the hell do you care about arguing about it on the Internet? Nobody really cares what you think...
This is a discussion thread, so it makes sense that both lovers and haters of the very same anime post their opinions and arguments.
Jan 12, 2013 7:23 PM

Jan 2013
pokecenter said:
sushi55 said:
This is a discussion thread, so it makes sense that both lovers and haters of the very same anime post their opinions and arguments.

I don't get why people ewen bother watching show that they hate match less why are they arguing about it.And for me this is THE BEST SHOW EWER! and more then that it's PURE ART! it touches my soul ewry time i watch it.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Jan 12, 2013 8:03 PM

Dec 2012
wukp said:
pokecenter said:
sushi55 said:

I don't get why people ewen bother watching show that they hate match less why are they arguing about it.And for me this is THE BEST SHOW EWER! and more then that it's PURE ART! it touches my soul ewry time i watch it.

they just has to much free time or just a NEET, or just a wannabe anime expert.
normal people only watching anime they like in spare time.
Jan 13, 2013 4:21 AM

Apr 2009
wukp said:

You just insulted both art and grammar in general. Please do apologize.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Best anime ? ( 1 2 )

inthelovedotorg - Jun 11

98 by FutoiOtaku »»
22 minutes ago

» Can someone explain?

infinite_Shadows - Jun 3

20 by Swyzen »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1446 by kosarzek »»
Jun 6, 7:11 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

74 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 4, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

1269 by Hesmiyu »»
Jun 4, 7:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.