Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 16, 2014 10:34 PM

Oct 2012
finally see a glimpse of ermine, but considering the scene and the fact that it was a memory, it looks like we won't see much of her. :/

i don't know who the shadow dog guy is, but i don't remember seeing him in the manga. i hope he isn't a character created just for the anime. while i appreciate animators spicing up shows by switching things around so the story isn't copy and pasted from the manga/light novel/game, i think that adding your own characters is taking it a little too far. :(

i don't know how i feel about the ending. on one hand, it feels like it's trying too hard to cater to the shoujo lovers and doesn't really fit at all with the series, but on the other hand, sexy nude bishis....
Feb 4, 2015 2:00 AM

Nov 2011
I'm such a homophobe that I hate shows that suck SO bad, it's gay

Fuck me, but most of all, fuck this
Aug 5, 2016 2:00 PM

Mar 2010
Mixed feelings. The premise itself isn't bad, but I feel that it's pretty exposition-heavy and thus a bit clumsy. Especially the way Edgar told her of his dark past so easily. It may be just him being manipulative - and I would love to see a twist like him making it all up in order to get her to trust him - but I don't believe it will happen, it seems too shoujo for that.
I did like the focus on Raven, though, he's rather intriguing.
What bothers me is Lydia's behavior (way too trusting) and the dialogue, it doesn't flow that well in my opinion.
Aug 1, 2017 7:19 PM

May 2010
Aww, Edgar is like a puppy, I wouldn't be able to abandon him either! >w<
Aug 22, 2017 9:53 AM

Jul 2016
Raven is considerably more interesting than Lydia or Edgar. A bit too much exposition for my tastes as well. But it wasn't too bad overall.

Lydia is a bit bland but Edgar is downright manipulative. If this wasn't so shoujo and he was actually meant to be antagonistic in this sense then it would be intriguing but we're supposed to find this romantic and enchanting so...
yuurishibootyAug 22, 2017 9:56 AM
Jul 2, 2020 3:19 PM

May 2017
I don't even know what to say. This is... uh, something. So Edgar is NOT the murderer with mauve eyes, perhaps it's his brother, or whoever it was who was hiding with a black demon..
Raven has ancestors who associated with "djinn" and he does absolutely anything for his master. I was really grossed out when Edgar grabbed Lydia, moving as if he wanted to assault her, and Raven just walks in without a care, and as Lydia calls out for his help, Edgar responds that he wouldn't stop him even if he snapped her neck. That's really fucking horrific. And then we get a sob story about his father killing the family and then himself, and Edgar was sold as a "white slave"? I'm fucking crying.

The scene after the credits was interesting though. We finally see Lydia's father, who seems to have unnatural use eyes lol but who is being taken by the person known as "Huxsley"?? Not too sure what's going on
Oct 18, 2022 5:26 AM

May 2014
Rewatching this gem *__*
Dec 30, 2023 12:11 PM

Apr 2017
Reply to demision
I don't even know what to say. This is... uh, something. So Edgar is NOT the murderer with mauve eyes, perhaps it's his brother, or whoever it was who was hiding with a black demon..
Raven has ancestors who associated with "djinn" and he does absolutely anything for his master. I was really grossed out when Edgar grabbed Lydia, moving as if he wanted to assault her, and Raven just walks in without a care, and as Lydia calls out for his help, Edgar responds that he wouldn't stop him even if he snapped her neck. That's really fucking horrific. And then we get a sob story about his father killing the family and then himself, and Edgar was sold as a "white slave"? I'm fucking crying.

The scene after the credits was interesting though. We finally see Lydia's father, who seems to have unnatural use eyes lol but who is being taken by the person known as "Huxsley"?? Not too sure what's going on
@demision Yeah, I'm not liking Edgar at all. That was weird with that neck snap thing, and she didn't even flinch!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 6 Discussion

angel999 - Nov 12, 2008

31 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Dec 31, 2023 9:44 PM

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 5 Discussion

angel999 - Nov 4, 2008

35 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Dec 31, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 4 Discussion

angel999 - Oct 31, 2008

41 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Dec 31, 2023 8:07 PM

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yosei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sheepdude - Sep 29, 2008

90 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:49 PM

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 9 Discussion

slayer545-sama - Dec 4, 2008

32 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Nov 5, 2023 1:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.