Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 14, 2017 1:02 PM
Jan 2012
Wow very different episode. The all population have diary transforming the trama much more complex.
Minene so very inteligent and nishijima make a good parcery.
Minene actually my favorite characther. Very good i hope great surprises in next episode.
This time Yuno and Yuki don't appears much in this episode.
hinata in this anime so Yuri characther.
Sep 4, 2017 11:22 AM

Jul 2009
Huh, interesting episode! I am definitely not surprised that Yuki accepted Yuno, even after learning she's a fake (though we still don't know why). Eleventh is using Eighth's server diary to uh, further humanity ... and I guess she basically knows she has to go along with it >_< I was surprised that he collaborated with Deus in making the diaries! It's gonna be really hard to kill him, especially with his Secretary's ability lol. Smart of them to figure out what his power was :P Nishijima ... oh boy. I can't believe he wants to marry Minene ... OTL. Though I guess he ended up being shot so it doesn't really matter. Seems like Yuki and Yuno have another plan to take advantage of Eleventh's position as mayor, which is probably the best thing to do :P
Oct 16, 2017 7:49 AM

Jun 2016
Alright, so Yukki still believed that THAT YUNO is the real Yuno. Though, I somehow believe that he's just using Yuno to his advantage.

Eight's diary is literally a server, huh? And Eleventh wants to make all the citizens of his city to have their own Mirai Nikki and his diary is a Watcher which can able to watch others' Mirai Nikki. Goddamn. Now everyone's got their own Mirai Nikki.

Waaaaah. Just when my ship was about to finally sail with Nishijima proposing to Minene was when he died. Forfucksake. Why is this show so fucking cruel!?!?!?!?!?!? He was the best guy in this show and now he's fucking dead! Hahahahaha. *cries in the corner* I know this is kinda cheesy, but I want to Minene to at least give Nishijima a kiss before he passed on. Forfucksake.

It's 11PM here and I literally screamed so loud when Deus like killed Minene, but not really killed her since it's just an illusion. Lmfao. Fuck. Stop fucking with me, show.

Still not over Nishijima, my best boy's death. I HATE Y'ALL! -_- FUCK YOU, ELEVENTH! He really loved Minene. He even saved her when she was about to get shot. Forfucksake! Forfucksake! And Minene just like moved on suddenly over Nishijima's death in just a split second. Pfffft. What the fuck.

What's up with Yukki and Yuno really? Lmfao. Dafuq the are you two doing!?!?

Idk, maaan, I can't like Akise for whatever reason. I don't find him awesome or anything. Prolly, there'll be some kind of plot twist soon that'll make me like him. Pfffft.

Mur Mur and Akise spending time together riding rides, though. Lmfao. When Mur Mur transformed into a teen. Haha. She's still wearing that diaper. Hahahahahahahahah!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 1, 2017 8:18 PM
Jul 2017
Even more stupid bullshit that's happening just because it's edgy and violent. I'm slowly beginning to hate this show. It's certainly not as cool or entertaining as it was when Kurusu was alive
Dec 29, 2017 8:39 PM

Mar 2013
Did I miss something? What's the connection from ep19 to ep20?
Dec 15, 2019 5:33 AM

Apr 2013
Good thing Nishima died right there, that weird romance subplot with Minene felt so damn forced. Guess Minene can't die yet, since that old god did something to her.
Mar 12, 2020 8:55 AM

Dec 2018
For a game that that's going to decide to become the next god of space and time, Deus sure must've think hardly so that he chose all the candidates from only Sakurami city.

Oh wow, this show just can't hold the temptation to insert comedic scenes whenever they want to.

So, basically 11th is like a developer that wants to join the game he created by himself. Well of course, his winning chance skyrockets.

I won't even ask how Minene and Nishijima escaped after he destroys that supercomputer with grenade or why he's so crazy all of a sudden for Minene or why he thinks the best time to propose to her is when they're hiding in a bush and Minene's loud screaming didn't manage to be heard by the enemies or why the computer GUI resembles Windows XP.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 3, 2020 8:20 PM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
So I guess the third body reveal changed nothing? Yuno and Yukki working like a team of psychos now, super effectively too!
Oct 1, 2020 6:10 AM

Dec 2016
Nishijima was very determined to marry Minene! Why did he have to die :( I hopefully Minene kept the ring, even if she have one hand now. I'm feeling very sad right now... I'm feeling bad for those two ;-; </3

The 11th is one hell of a mastermind, that's for sure! I want to see Yuki put a stop to his evil plans :I

Intense episode!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Apr 2, 2021 11:23 AM

Feb 2011
Well, the episodes are getting a little better. But that isn't saying much. At least this one didn't have ridiculous plot holes and a schoolgirl butchering a heavily armed and armored SWAT team.
And what exactly is Murmur up to....?

There are two types of anime - almost as good as Elfen Lied, and not as good as Elfen Lied.
Oct 31, 2021 11:10 PM
Sep 2021
Ok so I thought yuki was going to return to normal but they seem to be Bonnie and Clyde now. Like how did we jump 0 to 100 in a blink of an eye? I want to know where they get their weapons from. I want to say it has to do with yuno’s actual backstory, especially after the hotel episodes. Like where does one learn to rig up a room like a Batman villain?
Nov 6, 2021 7:32 AM
Jan 2021
fck Nishijima died?? I was rooting for Minene and him. This is sad.
Feb 2, 2022 10:38 AM

May 2008
Nishijima died before Minene could deal with her feelings about him, that broke my heart but I cannot wait for 11 to die
Sep 9, 2022 1:56 PM

Sep 2016
at this point this series has just turned into an exercise of stupidity. I can't believe I'm actually seeing this trainwreck unfold before my eyes.
Oct 22, 2022 11:41 AM
Jul 2018
I shipped Nishijima and Minene! Why did Nishijima have to die so early!? I hope whoever becomes God, everyone will be saved.
Dec 22, 2022 5:16 PM

Jul 2022
Nishijima...

Who is this person inside Yukiteru and why did he look so cool? Although from what I am understanding, he is simply acting... But minimal since he is not a loser like 2 episodes ago
Dec 31, 2022 12:02 PM
Dec 2022
so confused I don't know what to say and TITTIES
Jun 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Nov 2022

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

- Agent Kay, Men in Black

How come Mayor Gus Fring forget this point? The success with Romans or Spartans is that they filter their citizens to be given privileges and the under class (slaves) existed. This can't and shouldn't exist in a sound modern society. A proper ideal utopia acknowledges the stupidity of humanity and tries to sustain them however stupid they are. Applying Darwinism into human society is just as intelligent as throwing flour into a cauldron and expect a loaf of bread to pop out.

Moving my meltdown aside, Mur Mur actually seems to be the MVP here, doing too many sus shit behind the curtains, that even Deus is afraid of her. Let's see, it would be cool if it was the case.
Jul 18, 2023 1:44 PM

Jul 2022
What a sad love story, everyone turn into goodguys and the goodguys turned into badguys lol.
Aug 24, 2023 5:52 PM

Mar 2023
NISHIJIMA!!! T-T
he just wanted minene to have his babies :(((
Sep 25, 2023 8:53 AM
Feb 2022
ak-47 go brrrrrrrrrrr
Dec 2, 2023 3:16 PM
Oct 2023
Yukki really is like someone else rn lol
Jun 3, 9:08 AM
Feb 2024
nice plot twist ngl...
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

682 by lopoy20 »»
May 13, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

265 by Wiziliz »»
May 9, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

306 by Wiziliz »»
May 8, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.