Forum Settings
Forums
Negima!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2012 11:20 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I feel the end is near. So is it really just gonna be Negi and Asuna for the next chapters? or maybe have a time skip or something? Looking forward to next chapter anyways
Jan 24, 2012 12:15 PM

Aug 2011
TT_TT So Asuna will froze for 100 years sad :<...anyway i think they will make a time skip for some 20-50 years .. and start a new arc with a problem in azuna freezing state and she will come back faster :> ...need the next chapter :X

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
Jan 24, 2012 1:28 PM

Apr 2011
So this is it, with Asuna finally sleeping, the next chapter should focus, or at least mention, the lifemaker.
I wonder how much we will wait this time T_T

And i knew Hakase's book was a fake!
Jan 24, 2012 2:01 PM

Jun 2007
I'm not quite sure how this could not be the end of the series (and honestly, I don't think it needs to go any further, this is a good place to end it).
Jan 24, 2012 4:17 PM

Jul 2008
TheTsunami said:
I'm not quite sure how this could not be the end of the series (and honestly, I don't think it needs to go any further, this is a good place to end it).

It is a good place to end it but it won't and that's because his editor won't allow Ken to end it since it's pretty much a big popular serie.

I expect a 4-7 years timeskip where a problem will get in Negi's plan. If you go back and remember why Chao fought you can say that the line between Negi's plan and Chao's world is quite thin.
There's not too many option that can actually happen imo:

-Negi's plan will be miscalculated and will put on a stop
-Someone against Negi's plan will start to cause problem (and probably aim at Asuna for that matter) which will put his plan on halt.
-Someone that is after Asuna's power will seek it for his own greed.
-Someone very powerfull will appear and Asuna will be a necessity to fight them (Like the mage of the beginning with ton of puppet) so Negi's group will unseal her of their own accord.

A 20-50 year timeskip probably won't happen because most of the other character would be too old, on a marketing pov it is a bad idea since Negima get most of it's sale from fan that want to see some young girl fighting/doing cute things and not some 35-65yo women.
A full 100 year old time skip is more probable than a 20-50 year one.
Jan 25, 2012 4:31 AM

Oct 2007
tearjerk in the end, It feels like it was coming to and end.
but there were no news of this so i guess they'll just drag it out more.
Jan 25, 2012 4:52 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Possible outcome: Negima 2nd series.

But essentially, the first series of Negima will end in a few chapters.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 25, 2012 6:41 PM

Jul 2008
wakka9ca said:
Possible outcome: Negima 2nd series.

But essentially, the first series of Negima will end in a few chapters.

I don't beleive there will be a 2nd serie.
Either it will continue or either it will end.
Jan 27, 2012 11:34 PM

Dec 2010
Interesting note that the book was fake which means that who he was going to be with really has never changed; the whole destined girl kinda rings a bell doesn't it; well in any case i really can only see a few possibilities for the series

1.The series ends
2.The series takes a time skip (i doubt it will 100 years though, as it wouldn't be the same with the known cast)
3.Some error occurs with the process and Asuna doesn't freeze at all.

I personally think it will be 2 but that's just me; 3 also seems likely because i just don't see it ending considering the still haven't solved the whole encounter with Nagi and what he meant by killing him would end everything. I picture a few more chapters like this, maybe 2-3 then we get our scenario; also people who think it will end do you really think this is conclusive? i mean lets say it ended next chapter; they would have to explain if the plan was a success, what happened to Asuna, Negi and such, the lifemaker. While i don't think they should drag it out, it still has a bit to go in my opinion before we have the final ending.
InfiniteDestinyJan 29, 2012 1:54 PM
Jan 28, 2012 4:53 PM
Aug 2010
PLEASE....PLEASE, LET THIS BE THE END!

Negima stopped being fun loooong time ago, it's just running in circles just END IT!
Jan 29, 2012 12:55 AM

Nov 2011
ichigo03 said:

Negima stopped being fun loooong time ago, it's just running in circles just END IT!

don't agree with you. Its still a lot better then some more popular shounen/harem mangas out there

But seriously Negi is officially a dick. If he has a special person why doesn't he say it? Or does it mean a harem ending?

I also hope it won't be a major 100 years time skip and something happens- maybe the ceremony won't happen?
Jan 29, 2012 1:44 AM

Sep 2007
Erf ...
The end of Negima chapter 350 ... :'(
I'm already sad.
Jan 29, 2012 1:47 PM

Dec 2010
Senzu15 said:
ichigo03 said:

don't agree with you. Its still a lot better then some more popular shounen/harem mangas out there

But seriously Negi is officially a dick. If he has a special person why doesn't he say it? Or does it mean a harem ending?

I also hope it won't be a major 100 years time skip and something happens- maybe the ceremony won't happen?

I'm kind of skeptical that it's actually a crush; for all we know he could be thinking of his sister since it was very vague what they were asking; If he actually does have someone he likes then I'll be inclined to agree with you; all though it makes me curious who it actually is because its not like they gave any specific hints except for a smile at Asuna.
Jan 30, 2012 8:55 AM

Jan 2008
Ken just doesn't have the balls for a harem ending nor for a romantic one with anybody but the female main character Asuna.

But I just can't picturing a 50-100 years time skip where all the other girls are old as fuck or long dead.
Jan 30, 2012 10:26 PM
Aug 2010
Senzu15 said:

LOLWAT?

The other "Popular" Shounen/harem mangas right now are only To Love-ru Darkness and The world god only knows, I would include Rosario +Vampire Season II but that's not that popular.

I would say that ALL of those shounen/harem manga are MUCH better than Negima.

To Love Ru Darkness does harem the correct way.

The World God only knows is a brilliant story that only gets better.

and Rosario + Vampire Season II makes the anime look like child's play in every single aspect.

Negima has become a huge disappointment, the story is completely convoluted and any fun, excitement, and uniqueness that this manga once had is long gone!

Ken just needs to end this before it becomes utterly useless like the "big 3".
Feb 2, 2012 2:22 AM

Mar 2011
Nice! Lovely cleaning work from Redhawk again.

Sniff sniff, poor Iincho!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 7 Discussion

-DxP- - Jun 1

0 by -DxP- »»
Jun 1, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 6 Discussion

-DxP- - Jun 1

0 by -DxP- »»
Jun 1, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 3 Discussion

-DxP- - Jun 1

0 by -DxP- »»
Jun 1, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 2 Discussion

animalia - Jun 26, 2016

1 by -DxP- »»
Jun 1, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 1 Discussion

Vegaplus - Jan 5, 2011

5 by -DxP- »»
Jun 1, 7:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.