Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School Rumble
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 14, 2023 8:01 AM

Jun 2021
Delayed this day for too long, it's time to bring back the dvds and rewatch after 15 years.

Never forgot how both Tenma and Harima told the exact same words as they were introducted. Her chibi figure falling into despair after discovering she didn't sign the scroll will never not be funny. To be honest, even if i never liked Karasuma, i'll concede that he was a class act in reading it all. Harima pleading the teachers to let be back in at HS was once again amusing.

And actually, i didn't remember how embarrassing Harima's letter was, also it was heartwarming how Tenma appreciated its content even if she wasn't aware of the real person that delivered it, and was nice into turning down petty Noboru that tried to exploit the situation. The bycicle part was shorter than remembered. It's good to be back, even if i'll probably still prefer the second season.
_untitledJul 14, 2023 8:29 AM
Jul 29, 2023 9:09 AM

Nov 2010
So far, so good. The girls in the show look attractive, especially Eri & Tenma.
Karasuma reading that scroll of confession was funny!
Sep 6, 2023 1:56 AM
Jan 2021
The Initial D reference lmao
Nov 14, 2023 9:09 AM
Jul 2018
I laughed a lot when I watched it in 2019. The year is 2023 and it still makes you laugh like before.
Nov 27, 2023 6:50 PM
Jun 2020
Holds up so well! This was the first anime I watched start to finish ~2010, so I feel reeeeeally old now that it's geez, almost 20 years old! After I watched this, I had the hardest time trying to find any romantic comedy / slice-of-life shows that filled the same void. Super fond memories of staying up late watching this and then having to wake up early for my summer job ... and then loading the mp3s of the soundtrack onto my phone for the bus ride home <3

ED1 song is still perfect too. So catchy and shows some hints of sadness (I guess OP1 also).

I watched the sub version initially but am really enjoying the dub now. Harima's voice actor is maybe my favorite.
Jan 11, 7:48 PM

Mar 2022
God this was soooo funny. I really like Tenma and Harima as protagonists, just the fact that they both are in love with each other but neither one knows about the others affections is what makes this a good premise for a show. I was literally in stitches when I saw that bike scene it was that hilarious plus they referenced Initial D as well. Consider me, hooked on this show. Brilliant way to start of this show otherwise.
May 13, 1:51 PM
Jun 2022
1) Was Entertaining , Black Hair Exp. Were Cute .

2) Prefer Blue Hair Type Girls
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Aug 9, 2008

53 by Seabury »»
May 28, 6:30 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 2 Discussion

aero - Aug 8, 2008

41 by RGreatDanton »»
May 13, 2:05 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

otoko_tenshi - Aug 10, 2008

95 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 3, 3:00 AM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 25 Discussion

aero - Aug 13, 2008

49 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 2, 8:52 AM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 24 Discussion

aero - Aug 12, 2008

30 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 1, 4:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.