Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 30, 2008 12:51 AM

Dec 2007
Wasn't very good, hopefully the show won't have a love triangle and go downhill. Yukari-sensei seems to act a lot like Yoshinoya-sensei from Hidamari Sketch, they even have the same seiyu.

#NBHNC
Oct 3, 2008 11:21 AM
Mar 2008
Lol @ Yuto imitating Mika's yelp then realizing what he did.
Oct 14, 2008 5:52 PM

Jul 2008
Finally a love competition is on the verge of starting. Although I'm not quite sure how big of a competition it's going to be. We all know who's going to be the winner. I loved Yuuto's line at the end "if you were drowning, I'd definitely save you". Hahaha. Well, no duh. She was all surprised like, 'you would?' Of course he would. Just about any person on this planet would save someone if they were drowning. Even if it's their biggest enemy.
Nov 2, 2008 11:37 AM

Oct 2007
mr_utopia_man said:
Weakest episode so far... typical harem moe blah. Nothing special short of introducing the oddball and less likable pantyshot character.

Also, this anime seems to affirm the "Japanese are pathetic" belief.
OMG, she got a leg cramp! Is she all right!? To the infirmary, everyone!
...really?

lmao well said, i wanted more Haruka rather than the other girl :(

Aug 5, 2009 9:06 AM

Aug 2009
Man, I really wish I could go to Japan... T_T
Jan 7, 2010 3:29 PM

Dec 2007
I like Shiina transfer part but the swimming practice was too random with everyone coming out of nowhere...
Feb 5, 2010 7:31 PM

Oct 2009
I miss the music from the other episodes...still, this was a nice one.
Mar 13, 2011 2:50 PM

Nov 2009
Shiina seems to of finally become a regular member of the series.

I really hope something happens between Haruka and Yuuto, I'd rather see them as a couple rather than just liking each other and staying as they are, but that might be asking for too much.
Jul 1, 2011 8:59 AM
Aug 2010
Hah I hope they don't try to do any kind of serious love triangle, it's so obvious that Shiina has no chance and anyway I think this show works better as a light-hearted romantic comedy. Sure it's nothing special, but it's pretty enjoyable nonetheless.
Dec 9, 2015 12:53 AM

Jul 2014
He could've remembered her in other way besides her butt and undergarments. So its true what they: Third times the charm.

The supporting cast are more interesting than the main 2 characters which is kind of sad(cause it means i have to dock of points for that when I'm done watching this). Welp that's about it for the fan service episode.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jun 19, 2016 3:07 AM

Dec 2015
Why can't there ever be a shoujo without a freaking love triangle. I am sick of this stupid ass cliche. Can't these writers be fucking original for once? I mean is it that hard to leave the other girl falling for the MC and wanting to take the guy away. Not to mention she became Haruka's friend, its pretty low if she tries to do that shit when its obvious that Haruka and Yuuto have "something" going on. I mean Shiina definitely knows due to the previous circumstances and you can even tell she was jealous in the car.

It just annoys me, I find it unbelieveable how many times a girl that has been going for the MC for a while will somehow have to be in competition with one of her friends that they met and have been helping throughout the show. These bitches be thirsty for real. Is there no other guy in that humongous ass school? I mean the chicks been there for 1 day and she latches on to MC's D due to 2 10 second convo's prior kek.

IT would be funny if this turned out like school days xDDD.
Jul 10, 2016 2:07 AM

Jan 2013
Classic episode, a love triangle is forming.
May 21, 2020 10:42 PM

Aug 2017
Nice, harem time!

Shiina looks better and has more charm than Haruka. I dislike how she messed up the relay though. I saw the cramp incident coming from a mile away, so predictable in anime.

Their blonde teacher is a babe
Jan 25, 2022 10:24 AM

Nov 2010
Shiina the mystery girl has finally arrived. She's definitely the main rival in the future.

Nice Mika fanservice as always. hehe

I'm rooting for the main waifu Haruka.
Jan 13, 8:18 PM

Oct 2022
I suspected Shiina wouldn't just be a recurring background character. But I was NOT expecting her to be the one student at school who could rival Haruka in terms of status and prestige.
Poor Yuuto; all the shit everyone's going to give him for having the two cutest, most popular girls around him all the time.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SwordWielder - Sep 25, 2008

118 by toralbabs »»
Feb 4, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 19, 2008

64 by toralbabs »»
Jan 27, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 11, 2008

63 by toralbabs »»
Jan 25, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 5, 2008

84 by toralbabs »»
Jan 20, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 28, 2008

55 by toralbabs »»
Jan 17, 9:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.