Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2011 10:14 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
- Youtube: destroying secrets since 2009... Kiyo just saw a great video of Rikuo transforming ^_^;
- I kinda like Raiden (Sanmoto's Backbone)
- Raiden got pissed and threw a rock at a human. Normally that would be something to be pissed about but really... it feels kinda good to see some humans get squashed ^__^
- Ienaga Kana enjoys the show from a high place
- Kuro is not pleased with HM destroying Rikuo's human life
- chapter ends with Kejorou preparing to backstab Kubinashi (she ain't fake because she is having her mobile phone with her... probably mind-controlled tough she seems to have had that sword hidden there from the start so she must have been taken over some time ago)
NayraelAug 5, 2011 12:25 PM
Aug 5, 2011 8:42 PM

Jun 2011
I guess the chapter is okay. Kiyotsugu appeared again. Raiden is cool anyway. I think he is my favorite youkai in Thousand Tales. :3
Aug 6, 2011 6:43 AM

Feb 2009
I totally forgot that Nenekirimaru was in repair.
And Raiden kinda looks like Sakaki in HSDK. Lives up to being the bones. Very hard.
And shit, Kejorou backstabbing Kubinashi...or I think she's just gonna attack someone who will attack Kubinashi. Or at least that's what I hope will happen.
Damn, this is really picking up. Like it very much.
Aug 6, 2011 6:50 AM

May 2010
belatkuro said:
And Raiden kinda looks like Sakaki in HSDK. Lives up to being the bones. Very hard.
And shit, Kejorou backstabbing Kubinashi...or I think she's just gonna attack someone who will attack Kubinashi. Or at least that's what I hope will happen.

Or could it be that Tamasaburo in disguise

Aug 6, 2011 6:51 AM

Jul 2008
I wonder what happened to Kejorou than... after all, "Kejorou" has Kejorou's cell phone on her... and while we are at cell phones, Kubinashi doesn't have his...

I really don't know who of these two is the enemy -_-;
Aug 6, 2011 6:52 AM
Jul 2009
YEX said:
belatkuro said:

Or could it be that Tamasaburo in disguise

If it's Tamasaburo, how did she got Kejoro's phone?
Aug 6, 2011 7:07 AM
Aug 2010
I don't think I saw Kubinashi pick up his phone. And he's actually looking for Rikuo when Rikuo's orders was not to assist him and smoke the Hyaku Monogatari executives out. It's highly probable that Kubinashi's the fake and Kejoro quickly noticed it. I'm just wondering why she didn't use her hair and had to use a blade.
Aug 6, 2011 11:05 AM

Feb 2008
and that ending was too boring......everything is kinda slow moving at the moment.
Aug 6, 2011 6:27 PM

Apr 2011
kisami said:
and that ending was too boring......everything is kinda slow moving at the moment.

o.o You're pretty hard to please, I think this is the fastest this manga's ever moved.

I'm really enjoying this arc, Rikuo's identity being exposed in the human world has turned the whole story on it's head, and it's fascinating to watch.

It might be about time for Yura to show up with Rikuo's sword, his current one seems to be having some problems
Aug 8, 2011 2:23 AM
Aug 2009
Youkai with cellphones, huh?

bobon721 said:
It's highly probable that Kubinashi's the fake and Kejoro quickly noticed it. I'm just wondering why she didn't use her hair and had to use a blade.

Maybe he is real, and Kejoro was possessed by something and this is why?
Aug 8, 2011 2:39 AM

Aug 2010
Nayrael said:
- Ienaga Kana enjoys the show from a high place
- Kuro is not pleased with HM destroying Rikuo's human life
- chapter ends with Kejorou preparing to backstab Kubinashi (she ain't fake because she is having her mobile phone with her... probably mind-controlled tough she seems to have had that sword hidden there from the start so she must have been taken over some time ago)
How did you actually see Kana up there? I didn't notice until I read your post, lol xD
My take is that Kubinashi is the fake one as well...
antisense said:

I'm really enjoying this arc, Rikuo's identity being exposed in the human world has turned the whole story on it's head, and it's fascinating to watch.
Well, for what I'm concerned, this may be the pre-final arc, since they have some unfinished business with that Minagoroshi guy. But yeah, this is the best arc till now.
Aug 8, 2011 10:09 AM

Jul 2008
koleare said:
How did you actually see Kana up there? I didn't notice until I read your post, lol xD

Actually, I notices the snake (honestly, who would not want to ride it?) and than noticed a girl sitting on it and thinking about where she could get popcorn ^_^
Aug 8, 2011 8:30 PM

Jan 2010
I noticed Kana while I was reading, actually. I honestly try not to make predictions because I usually miss a key detail that ends up changing my opinion drastically.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Aug 10, 2011 8:53 AM

Jan 2009
Nayrael said:
I really don't know who of these two is the enemy -_-;

Me either. I'm wondering if they are both real and here's why.
1. Kubinashi doesn't seem to have a cell phone, but why would he have saved Kejorou if he was a fake? But I noticed his head wasn't floating once in any of the panels he was in and it usually does. So hmm....
2. If Kejorou is the fake, why would she have been attacked in the first place? Plus she has the cell phone, and there was something left out of the conversation that we didn't get to hear.
If they are both real and what was in the conversation was that there was someone who could impersonate them, that would explain why Kejorou was going to attack Kubinashi. If Kejorou tries to take Kubinashi's head with the sword and succeeds, then we know he's fake, if not, then we know he's real. (And I'm just assuming here that the person impersonating can't separate the head from the body.) I can't think of any other way to tell if he's a fake or not without questioning him. I can see some comedy coming out of this situation. So confused.....
As for Kana, I saw her too.

Jun 6, 2021 3:39 PM

Feb 2018
Is Kejoro an impostor?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which girl will most likely end up with Rikuo? ( 1 2 3 )

Scrypt - Jun 23, 2010

105 by kengil10 »»
Jun 2, 2022 7:12 PM

» Bonus Stories Discussion

TitanInsane - Sep 20, 2021

0 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 8:47 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 210 Discussion

Diana_Williams - Nov 19, 2012

32 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 9:48 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 209 Discussion

Nayrael - Oct 6, 2012

12 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 208 Discussion

Nayrael - Sep 25, 2012

25 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.