Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2011 9:37 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh Yes! MILF FTW! The other one is just a bonus.

I really like the art of this hentai. It gives off added sexiness to the heroines.
-QuasarMay 31, 2011 11:06 AM
Jun 1, 2011 9:49 PM
Jul 2010
Did every one notice how this ended. I'm predicting a sequel to this hentai
Jun 1, 2011 9:56 PM
Feb 2011
It's hasn't been set to complete, plus there's still one girl left, so probably there will be a 3rd episode.

This hentai is definitely not my type, it wasn't bad, the sex scene with that loli girl was really awesome in this episode, but it's just boring to watch it everything else and the animation is kinda average.
Jul 30, 2011 11:47 PM

Apr 2009
Is Lisa his step-mother's sister or her original mother's sister? Either way, that makes her his aunt. My vote is on the step-mother anyway. XD Looks like beach action on the next one and Kaede's the last one.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 12, 2015 6:09 PM

Dec 2014
MILF is always the best
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2016 2:26 AM

Aug 2015
MILF FTW !!

fckin good stuff .
May 24, 2017 3:38 AM

Aug 2009
le me before episode:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

le me after episode:

10/10 will fap again
Aug 21, 2018 6:35 AM
Oct 2013
Twin tails needing him to stay still and wincing in pain from every slight movement was lewd (*˘︶˘*)
Most cute tsun and dere with embarrassment as well (*˘▽˘*)

loled at twin tails slapping him after he answered, such injustice

He was way too careless to have the door wide open and start fapping
What an indecent mom to go on him and have always wanted to bang him and with that hadaka apron.
Most slutty to bang so many times and with the toys inserted in differring places throughout. Would of preferred the plays to be more complete in terms of progression instead of jumping suddenly to different plays.
The motion blur breasts bounce looked pretty bad though, didn't remember there was others who used it besides the likes of t-rex

Loled at twin tails wide eyed face from the mizugis

Showed off the erotic bodies erotically and moved quite well.

User-sanAug 21, 2018 3:34 PM
Nov 17, 2019 2:45 PM

May 2014
The tsundere girl was so cute. So sweet that she had peeked on him while banging his two other stepsister. They have done a great job with increase and decrease of tit size. Good that the mother have the biggest one, and so her sisters. That makes more sense. However, creepy that we can see his blood veins on his dick + for a very strange reason on some scenes his dick is bigger at the upper than the lower part .Overall, another good ep. though it lack a good plot. They are going to the beach. That can never go smoothly. :P
Nov 17, 2019 2:46 PM

May 2014
dfsafsaf said:
It's hasn't been set to complete, plus there's still one girl left, so probably there will be a 3rd episode.

This hentai is definitely not my type, it wasn't bad, the sex scene with that loli girl was really awesome in this episode, but it's just boring to watch it everything else and the animation is kinda average.

I totally agree pal. It's just too plain. We need some story. It was a bad start to start at a sex scene and not back it up. ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sweet Home: H na Onee-san wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 3 Discussion

tofei - Jul 31, 2011

7 by DarkPimp »»
Nov 30, 2023 1:34 AM

Poll: » Sweet Home: H na Oneesan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 1 Discussion

Omnime - Feb 23, 2011

9 by TJ_Ubaldo »»
Oct 16, 2021 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.