Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2011 1:17 AM
Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I watched this because Miyazaki said it was irredeemable trash and it... really wasn't that bad. it had some pretty funny bits and fairly creative gags near the end; it's no Animal Treasure Island, but I actually enjoyed it more than Puss in Boots which was technically very well animated but ungodly annoying.
Mar 22, 2013 9:49 AM

Sep 2012
Yep, it was an alright movie and despite the age it has, it is quite a good movie
valoonDec 31, 2017 9:21 AM
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Nov 13, 2018 5:26 AM

Jun 2013
This one deserves a "Kids" label in genres.
Sep 27, 2019 2:17 PM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
I watched the dubbed version-- if it wasn't for the Japanese text in the opening credits, (and the random foods lol) I would've thought this was a western animation! From the music, to the art style, to the voice acting, this just reminded me of looney tunes and hanna barbera. hehe
quercifoliaSep 27, 2019 2:30 PM

Dec 16, 2020 11:41 PM

Oct 2016
Not good just an average show 5/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.