Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2011 11:13 AM
Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
EPPI ENJIINGU
Mar 23, 2013 8:10 PM

Mar 2010
Good ending overall. The story is quite enjoyable , really . :)
I feel great after I have finished watching this series , it is definitely one of the best anime out there
in my opinion. *is listening to the 2nd ending song while writing this*

*sigh* So I'll rate this as 8/10 overall. The ending was not bad , however a sequel
is not a bad idea. But I think thats that , the ending is fine , I am satisfied anyway.
Understood the story , enjoyed , and pleasured , this is one of my favorite anime ever! xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2013 9:57 PM

Jul 2009
I gave it a 5/10 because it was average in my opinion. Took me about a year to finish it because it was hard to keep interest and force myself through the remaining episodes.

Every episode was repetitive with the younger wimpier brother yelling "Nii-San!" and the overly agitated older brother yelling "Naoya!" throughout the episodes. They never change at all through the series from beginning to ending.

Ark's goals seem to be inconsistent and confusing at times which makes the plot suffer.

The last two episodes weren't really part of the main story, I'm wondering why they weren't just released as a side story, but they weren't too bad.
Nov 14, 2013 8:36 PM

Nov 2011
5/10 as well..

The plot twists are a so damn repetitive and wraps up around the same theme over and over and over. Everything else tied together seems chessy and wasn't interesting enough to me.
Feb 23, 2014 6:27 PM

Mar 2010
well...I'm not sure with guys then...I probably like this show because its so relatable to me , reminds me a lot of my older brother. Heh! hahaha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2015 9:41 AM
Sep 2014
Finally over. First episode was good but then "neesan, neesan" till the end. I wanted to pull my eyes out how shitty MC's are. Annoying till the end. Directing was also bad. It took me like 3, 4 days to finish this show. Last 3 episodes were great though.
Jun 30, 2021 5:25 PM

Mar 2010
I am glad a earthquake came but really rip the dad. Too late for the poor guy. Series ended nicely.
Jul 24, 2021 8:07 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
This anime series could teach anyone how to say Brother in Japanese. Or you cold make a drinking game out of it. Each time Nii-san is yelled, take a drink. Wow! There would be a lot of passed out viewers if you tried that.

It was a very repetitive show in plot. I give it a 5/10 with no rewatch. The current Night Head 2041 seems much better.
Sep 28, 2021 8:29 AM

Jul 2015
Enjoyable to see the psychic brothers and the more darker elements of this series but the plot overall felt kinda dull at times and also confusing with how random things happened like Sonezaki going mental without any explicit explanation behind it.

Dec 15, 2023 11:54 PM

Dec 2022
It was decent. The visual direction and atmosphere were solid, and there was usually enough malleability in the plot to keep you interested. However, Naoya's dependency and the confusing narrative did leave me scratching my head sometimes.

Shaded Horizon

Feb 24, 9:13 PM
Jan 2017
Again, this episode was OK, like they could have ended it 2 episodes ago. But overall, this anime is just...fine. I don't know, there are some times that I like the mystery and the story unveiling, but towards the middle, things became a little too abstract.

It kind of felt like a copout to any action the show may suggest, like on one hand, you have someone with evil in their heart, because of something bad that happens to them. And it drives other people around them to madness, because some bad psychic powers, this part is pretty good, but when it gets to our Main Characters resolving this issue: it kind of does this weird trippy effect, and either everything is fine, or people run away.

I often ask myself, did they do it? or was it all in their head? And I often feel like nothing really happened, almost like the anime doesn't know how to resolve their conflict.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Night Head Genesis Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2013

3 by littlefrank103 »»
Feb 24, 8:32 PM

Poll: » Night Head Genesis Episode 22 Discussion

lunarsensitive - Oct 22, 2013

4 by littlefrank103 »»
Feb 24, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Night Head Genesis Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2013

4 by littlefrank103 »»
Feb 13, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Night Head Genesis Episode 20 Discussion

Frash - May 12, 2011

5 by littlefrank103 »»
Feb 13, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Night Head Genesis Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2013

4 by littlefrank103 »»
Feb 13, 7:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.