Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Yesterday, 5:06 AM

Jul 2011
Margarete Wien doing a handstand isn't real, she can't hurt you. Margarete Wien doing a handstand:

Now I need a Yuigao merch.

The yuri levels between Mei and Shiki were already high. And this episode took raised even more by a lot.

I'm liking the songs of this season more.
Yesterday, 5:10 AM

Feb 2020
Newella! sounds a pretty good idol unit name, hehe.

Margarete is becoming more and more likable character.

Mei x Shiki. <3 They are really cute together. :3

Shiki's first time as the center was a big success. Well done, girl!

Funny post-credit scene. Yet another Seven Mysteries trope, lol. That trope is literally everywhere.

Serafos2 hours ago
Yesterday, 1:34 PM

Feb 2019
“If you don’t want everyone’s attention on you, then I’ll take that attention for you. I want to show everyone just how charming you are” AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY’RE SO GAY. Bubble rise was a bop, but you can’t top lesbian love.

Kanon’s group set the bar high last week just for Liella to end them this week 😭 Margarethe seen that performance and knew it was straight back to the drawing board because omg if Shiki can do that on her first ever performance as center, now that she’s got confidence and found her “colors” imagine what she’s gonna be like in a couple weeks. Picking her was such a good decision by Chisato as well because we grow when we go outside of our comfort zones and Shiki NEEDED to be pushed like that.

My one issue with this episode is Kanon group not qualifying for the Yoyogi event like how!!!? Surely bubble rise was good enough for that? Next episode should be really good when we finally get more of Natsumi and Tomari backstory. Can’t wait.
Marinate1016Yesterday, 3:57 PM
Yesterday, 3:21 PM
May 2024
I didn't expect Kanon and her new group to fail at the Yoyogi festival even though I think the song "bubble rise" is very elegant and charming, even much better than Liella's song with Shiki as the center. Now I really hope Kanon and her new group Tomari and Margarete can beat Liella soon. The three of them are clearly much better than the current Liella and I hope Margarette's hard work to beat Liella can be realized.

It is clear in this episode that Chisato has lost a little confidence even though she somehow managed to make the right decision. Likewise, Liella, who since Kanon left, seemed to have lost her way but after Shiki's first appearance as the center at least they were able to find a "new form" of Liella. Mei also played a big role in helping Shiki find her confidence and not be afraid to stand out as the center.

In the next episode, it seems that Tomari and Natsumi will be the center of the story. I don't know what happened between the Onitsuki Sister's but from there Tomari might change and seriously train with Kanon and Margarete. I'm actually quite disappointed because I couldn't see the competition between Kanon's new group vs Liella because they failed to qualify even though it doesn't make sense because as I discussed earlier, I think Kanon and her new group's performance with the song "Bubble Rise" is much better than Liella. Hopefully Kanon can help Margarete beat Liella

by the way, does anyone know the name of Kanon's current group?
10 hours ago

Jul 2016
Hitotsuyanagi27 said:
does anyone know the name of Kanon's current group?

Newella! TomaKanoTe
6 hours ago
May 2022
This is why the original and Sunshine got out after only 2 seasons… because Superstar Season 3 is just forcing drama, and not even good drama. In fact, only Nijigasaki could’ve made a third season work.
This episode definitively proves that Liella doesn’t work without Kanon, they nearly imploded just trying to pick someone as the center and they lack decisive leadership. Besides, we know from the OP and ED that both groups are just going to unite as the 11 member Liella so why are we wasting time on this in between shoe leather nonsense, especially when Margarete is in need of a good smack and it’s going to be hard for Kanon to regain the trust of the audience.
4 hours ago
Sep 2022
Newella!決定!w

しきとメイのゆり好き!

俺も学園の時代にしきの生きることは同じ。あまり喋れないと目立たない人

新曲:Special Colorが良い曲

次回は鬼塚姉妹のエピソードか?お楽しみに!
2 hours ago

Mar 2017
Special Color ain't my genre, but I'll take it since more Kuma singing.

Gag segues are becoming more predictable at this point, but Newella! is just so peak.
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
2 hours ago

Mar 2021
Shiki was so good as the center she really did shine.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 3rd Season Episode 2 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Oct 13

22 by _untitled »»
58 minutes ago

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Oct 6

57 by povsuduvolosy »»
Oct 15, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Love Live Superstar Hype

CrazyButNot4U - Oct 11, 2022

38 by KikatoRyuui »»
Oct 12, 2:15 PM

» Season 3 announced in 2024 !!!

Draylord - Sep 10, 2023

5 by renz1992 »»
Oct 6, 12:33 AM

» New Member ?!

mayudhwuh - May 1, 2023

4 by Serafos »»
Aug 29, 8:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.