Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 13, 11:56 AM

May 2015
I was a bit iffy about this series throughout the episode but that last part where she flipped and fought back changed my mind. As long as we get more scenes like that where she's acting like a Yakuza then I'll enjoy this series.

Art is a bit iffy though. The rest are fine but the MC just looks a bit off. Like her eyes and forehead.

Also holy shit she sold her kidney???!!
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 13, 2:00 PM
Mar 2024
Bro is masochist 💀🙏😭
She's cooking rn. That was more than I expected
Oct 14, 1:58 AM

May 2017
Reply to phantomfandom
Forgive me if I have a lot of doubt on this kind of anime because guard dog anime still traumatized me, but to be fair it's kinda funny if you look through a different lens. Now back to this anime, there's nothing to comment yet other than it's willing to show body tattoo, which is nice. Other scenes are typical so far for a red flag anime. But this makes me wonder if I'll ever get to see the BL equivalent of yakuza-theme romantic anime.
@phantomfandom saezuru is BL yakuza themed
Oct 14, 2:01 AM
Feb 2020
i think it catches my interest enough to watch it
Oct 14, 8:44 AM

Dec 2022
Selling a kidney to prove a point is devious work. Also bro looks way cooler in the ED with his hair slicked back.

Oct 14, 11:01 AM

Oct 2010
MC design is too ugly to dig. She does not look like a prostitute - she looks like past 40 prostitute from the cheapest brothel in a town.
Oct 14, 11:29 AM

May 2020
Okay, so who's going to fix whom?

Ishida Akira voicing a high schooler wasn't something I was expecting tbh lol, but yeah I guess that voice fits the role. I don't know but glorifying toxicity will always be bottom of the barrel stuff for me, so not sure if I'd stick with this till then end, but okay, that kidney thing was sure a surprise xD
Oct 14, 1:42 PM
Feb 2023
felt way too rushed animation is good
Yesterday, 6:46 AM
Sep 2021
Has potential, it is interesting. Looking forward to see how it moves forward.
8 hours ago
Jan 2022
As a fan of the manga, where I really like the style and I find the story to be really interesting (and unique for a shoujo/seinen mix genre), this just didn't do it justice.

The art style is just ugh. The animation is also screaming for help.
I don't even know what to make out of this, and to be fair I didn't expect a lot when I saw the trailer (the style and colours seemed off), but the outcome is worse than I thought.

Or perhaps my expectations were too high...
30 minutes ago

Jul 2023
The art style is disorienting at first, as though it's a Korean manhwa but you get used to it quickly.

Since this is seinen, it's a bit different to the usual romance so I like it.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Fynel - Oct 14

53 by patkarunungan »»
1 minute ago

» Still can't get over what she did in episode 1

the_great_prince - Yesterday

4 by ejleon »»
16 minutes ago

» Manga cover

kisaragi_eki - Oct 14

13 by tamimhasan20035 »»
Yesterday, 9:19 AM

» Don't underestimate this anime

kisaragi_eki - Oct 9

16 by kisaragi_eki »»
Oct 14, 3:08 PM

» Question for Manga readers... Is it a Josei or Seinen?

Kira_Illusionist - Aug 22

25 by bastek66 »»
Oct 14, 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.