Forum Settings
Forums
New
6 hours ago

Sep 2024
Self explanatory but for those who don't understand - Anime that had a lot of potential but didn’t live up to it.

Bleach, it was perfect up until the soul society arc then we know what happen.

SDS, I don't remember which season it was, but the animation became a total mess.

Promised Neverland, let's not talk about this one.

6 hours ago

Feb 2020
Kono Sekai wa Fukanzen Sugiru from 2024 Summer season for example. It had an interesting concept, but the average writing partially ruined the whole show.
6 hours ago

Sep 2016
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34498/Uchiage_Hanabi

The main theme is still the most viewed anime song on youtube, but the movie is just lame.

Zarutaku5 hours ago
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
5 hours ago
May 2021
-Bleach always be GREAT in every canons arcs🗿🙏👑!Unyil the srart to the end of Godbo writting.
-TPN I'm still on ep4 or 5 of S1.So doesn't know for S2.
-SDS I drop it 3 times before ep10🤣.
So the day I take my brave,to at least finsih S1.I will be able to continue and so judge by myself if it's that horrible.

To answer:
-ALYA😴😴😴,just destroy himself with his great student council plot.It should just doesn't try something it can't do right.
Alya should just be a romance.
Unlike Oregairu is also the GREATEST romance and one of best psychologics Masterpiece bc Wataru do well his criticism on society.

-In manga,my heart is broken to wrotte it but it's my favourite,💜Edens👑0🙏.
The final arc is sincerly disapointing.
5 hours ago

Feb 2024
Babylon is the pinnacle of wasted potential

Nice alt account btw.
JoeChip5 hours ago
5 hours ago

Apr 2022
Unnamed Memory from last season felt really rushed. I'm not even an LN reader and knew it was a butchered adaptation.

Tokyo Ghoul is probably the most famous example of a failed anime
4 hours ago

Jul 2021
Sword Art Online, I am not a shounen guy but I would watch a hundred+ episodes long show if they actually went ahead with clearing all the 100 levels one by one. If it was done good obviously and the main character wouldnt be a gay edgelord
3 hours ago

Jan 2022
Xypheron said:
Bleach, it was perfect up until the soul society arc then we know what happen.

Your opinion should get filtered.
3 hours ago

Jan 2021
NazeBoku from the recent Summer 2024. Cool concept, likeble main character, but very rushed.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
3 hours ago

Jan 2009
jujutsu kaisen gets my vote on this one or is that too soon? lol
3 hours ago

Nov 2020
One Piece, if it weren't for the arcs that were stretched and formulaic to the extreme, plus the move towards DB when it comes to fights, could have even been the best adventure series.

Kaiju no 8, Kaiju which are known for being huge monsters destroying cities, here they are just small humanoid shit that is no different from other battle shounen, I would survive the ultra empty plot if they gave me fucked up huge monsters xD
3 hours ago

Jun 2024
In the same vein as Promised Neverland, CloverWorks really fumbled Wonder Egg Priority.
3 hours ago
Oct 2022
1.death note after L arc
2.tokyo ghoul re (even manga) the paths in re wasn't a good decision that writer had made
3.evanglion
4.psycho pass after S1 maybe
5.fate stay night (not fate zero, zero was masterpiece)
6.aldnoah zero
7.elfen laid
8.blast of tempest
9.phantom reqiuem
10.prison school after s1 I mean manga
11.akame ga kill
2 hours ago

Apr 2021
-akame ga kill
-bleach
-rising of the shield hero
-eureka seven
-giji harem
53 minutes ago
Apr 2024
rahXhephon... The ending was way to complicated for no reason and the mc could have benefited from 1 more episode after he learns the truth

Gundam SEED, the middle part was great but then they decided to shift from a very personal conflict which showed the themes in a very compelling way to nonsense politics and heavy plot armor but somehow they didn't use the plot armor to show the theme of the importance of power to bring peace... A theme they brought up but never explored
14 minutes ago

Dec 2017
i thought deadman wonderlands premise was really cool but it just completely falls apart after awhile.

More topics from this board

» what's an anime that scarred you when you were younger?

reysune - 9 hours ago

41 by Jellybeanx »»
6 seconds ago

» Eminence in Shadow Promotional Edit

Hiim00hiii - 2 hours ago

9 by kutuya »»
49 seconds ago

» 🎃 AD Summer 2024 Best Girl Contest ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - 5 hours ago

58 by TitanOfPlasma »»
2 minutes ago

» What ruins an anime? ( 1 2 )

TheRealClutch - Sep 28

66 by reysune »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » do you even watch anime like how you used to? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Sep 26

53 by Swyzen »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.