Forum Settings
Forums
New
Yesterday, 9:58 PM
Oct 2023
I despise love triangles and I think I have realized why. They are always without fail X likes Y. Z likes Y. Z gets in the way mildly but never has an actual chance. I never understand people that can get caught up in ships, or 2nd leads, because it's so unbelievably obvious in almost every story who the couple will be the entire time. It feels like a complete waste of time and chapters and everything by establishing anything between Y and Z because I know with 100% certainty that Z loses. It's like watching a recorded basketball game knowing the score already, why would I cheer? Why would I even watch? I guess I am looking for a love triangle where people actually end up with unique choices, maybe even something where the person they end up with is not the 1st or 2nd lead but a surprising crush we the readers only got hints about. I want something where cheering for different characters is actually worth something and it's not just girl meets guy, is always going to pick him, but first 3 other guys get in the way. However I'd also like these recs without being told exactly who wins or any spoilers as that gets back to knowing the score of the game. So if this makes any fucking sense to anyone please suggest something
3 hours ago

Sep 2016
15 minutes ago

Feb 2024
Yeah I am not reading all that

More topics from this board

» what to watch after Lain

kerokero- - Sep 14

14 by JoeChip »»
18 minutes ago

» Recommend a masterpiece I haven't seen yet

phantom346 - Sep 27

15 by TenshiNoYume »»
1 hour ago

» Suggestions wanted please

ac_rhino - 3 hours ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» High fantasy Anime/Manga that aren't western medieval Tolkien-influenced

kizumi91 - Sep 22

15 by Ryuseishun »»
4 hours ago

» most depressing anime youve watched

XDmyst - Yesterday

14 by silversain2 »»
Yesterday, 5:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.