Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 10:55 PM

Oct 2017
Was fun watching them prepare for the fest and here comes the confrontation with the manager.

Btw I still think the manager is a woman? They have Saiga Mitsuki voicing them in the anime too.
MegamiRemSep 16, 10:58 PM
Sep 19, 1:01 PM

Apr 2016
I hate that we are going down this route. It completely kills the fun for me.
Sep 19, 2:07 PM
Mar 2023
Considering Anna's location could be doxxed if a guest takes a picture of her, I'd imagine the agency wants to avoid that.

Suwa will probably tell Kyo it's up to him to make her happy if she has to give up school events.
Sep 19, 6:12 PM
Apr 2023
Quite a long time since we have big drama in the series. Wondering how this will pan out.
Sep 19, 7:07 PM
Feb 2024
Well that went from 0 to 100 super fast. Cute beginning, super depressing ending. I mean obviously gotta wait and see what happens, but it just sucks that the agency has to interfere now. I know it was coming its just tragic timing. Plus it stings more cuz Ichikawa was actually looking forward to this full-stop, and I am sure Yamada was too. I am honestly more worried about Yamada than Suwa, I mean did she know already when she said goodbye or did she find out the day of? We don't know just yet but it sucks both ways, and if Yamada already knew I wonder why she didn't tell Ichikawa. I don't wanna overthink or jump to conclusions but it certainly reminds me of the school trip except its worse cuz Yamada doesn't have an acting thing to look forward to, its just this event, and yet she can't be there with Ichikawa (for now anyway). I just hope there isn't any miscommunication shenanigans, Ichikawa can get Suwa to relent (if he's being antagonistic) and they can all get on the same page and then let the two of them enjoy the festival.

Also I don't really get why the story is painting the whole "Yamada can't get recognized/can't be seen" thing down to the absolute extreme, meaning it's presenting this whole thing like every person in Japan (or Tokyo I guess) is gonna recognize Yamada in public. I get she's popular, and the whole TikTok thing, but there's no way people are THAT perceptive. It's just crazy that lately it's a risk for her to even be outside and relatively near Ichikawa in public. Hope that changes soon.

sorry for writing a ton lol.
Sep 19, 9:36 PM
Jan 2018
the next chapter is probably the last one of the current volume so there’s a chance a resolve will happen or it will be a volume cliffhanger.
Sep 20, 1:43 AM
Jan 2012
I wonder how real such conditions are. If that's real, then Japanese entertainment industry is sick in a bad way.
Sep 20, 6:36 AM
Oct 2019
THE BEST NO DUDE. ICHIKAWA GOD
Sep 20, 6:10 PM

Apr 2022
welp, this is annoying.
Sep 20, 9:17 PM

Jun 2010
Ughhh that ending *goes back to the beginning to enjoy Anna peeking out from behind the wall and smiling, and then proceeding to get lost in the maze*
Sep 21, 12:38 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to OrielBel
Considering Anna's location could be doxxed if a guest takes a picture of her, I'd imagine the agency wants to avoid that.

Suwa will probably tell Kyo it's up to him to make her happy if she has to give up school events.
@OrielBel

Hey there, I hope you better understand what I was trying to say last time after this chapter. It’s not all rainbows and sunshines which I was trying to objectively describe before. Also besides like one or two panels of exchanging looks, Kyo and Anna weren’t being “cute” this chapter in the same sense as they’d have been before chapter, say, 144. It was still a sweet beginning but the ending just sours it, so I hope you better understand my arguments last time. Anyway, hoping for a peaceful conclusion.
Sep 22, 10:31 AM
Mar 2015
Our gril is forbidden from attending school events

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Chapter 152 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 3

16 by Komlan_6 »»
Sep 23, 6:09 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Chapter 148 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jul 2

19 by ReaperCreeper »»
Sep 10, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Chapter 151 Discussion

MegamiRem - Aug 19

9 by alge01 »»
Sep 3, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Chapter 127 Discussion

MegamiRem - Aug 14, 2023

39 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
Aug 28, 3:29 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Chapter 150 Discussion

MegamiRem - Aug 6

9 by Softhenic03 »»
Aug 11, 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.