Forum Settings
Forums

What's the one anime you can't stop talking and yapping about!?

New
10 hours ago

Jun 2024
What's the one anime you can't stop talking and yapping about?

For me, it's One Piece. Just the other day, I was discussing One Piece with my brother in law since he watches it. I've been telling him to read the manga too, but he's fine with just watching it.

So, what's that one anime you won't shut up about? You can mention multiple shows, movies, or even manga if you want.
10 hours ago

Feb 2020
Hmm, probably my whole top 10 list + much more. :P
10 hours ago

May 2023
Umm.. I can't think of any.. as in a singular one.. like The One.. well just to mention one of the many I'd say Insomniacs After School is the best and most realistic school-romance anime I have ever seen..

10 hours ago

May 2024
I'll yap about Chainsaw Man every chance I get with my friends. They always know it's coming as well.

I'm sure when Dragon Ball returns that's all I'm gonna be talking about so there's that.
10 hours ago

May 2019
Queen's Blade and Bikini Warriors.
10 hours ago

Jun 2017
Yugioh for sure. There's so much i could talk about with it. You've got story, you've got the characters, 1000's of monsters, the video games, so much.
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
10 hours ago

Sep 2016
Mushoku Tensei is usually good for some heated discussions.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
2 hours ago

Jul 2024
Gintama, Bleach, Meitantei Conan, even jujutsu kaisen sometimes
2 hours ago

Dec 2021
Anything with Dezaki's name attached to it, apparently. Ashita no Joe, Versailles no Bara, Takarajima, Ie Naki Ko, Lupin III.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
2 hours ago

Jul 2021
my top 10. i think all of them are peak animes and a must watch for every anime watcher. you're actually missing out if you haven't watched them as they are quite well known as well.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

2 hours ago

Dec 2018
Sailor Moon. It's entertaining and cute.

2 hours ago

Jul 2022
I'll talk about the Monogatari series any day of the week.
2 hours ago
Oct 2019
Irl? I bring up JoJo's Bizarre Adventure pretty much whenever I see the opportunity to do so.

Online, I can't shut up about No Game No Life and my desire to see a second season.
2 hours ago

Oct 2022

I just love it to death, but I get people may not like it. Still, I like to talk about it and recommend it if I think the person I’m talking with can find it interesting
2 hours ago

Jul 2023
One Piece ig. Whenever a topic raises about OP wither it's irl or virtual, I always love to talk and share my thoughts..
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

2 hours ago

Apr 2022
mostly one piece and sakamoto days since thankfully most of my friends consume those two. csm also comes up quite often but the chapters feel so short that there's not much to yap about rn. jjk is another one but mostly for trolling. besides animanga, deadpool and wolverine came out recently so there's that, as well as the boys s4 are both hot topics in my circle.
2 hours ago

Apr 2008
Most of the time any series in my list of favorites...most recently it has been Dungeon Meshi. It is so good I have been recommending it to people I know who are also in to anime.
2 hours ago
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
Mostly the stuff on my favorites, a couple of them I’ve had really terrible phases for
1 hour ago
Sep 2020
Lately its been Frieren, just a beast of a show. Left me blown away. Been telling friends and coworkers to just watch it.

More topics from this board

» What anime awoken something in you or made you fascinated with a particular genre? ( 1 2 )

Reshiram_IX - May 16

58 by Pages_Pages »»
15 minutes ago

» if gundam is so good why all the low scores ( 1 2 3 )

Kimo45 - Jun 25

124 by Pages_Pages »»
22 minutes ago

» Did You Play Any Anime Games?Any Recommendation.

Ahmad_Sahil_ - 4 hours ago

5 by Pages_Pages »»
27 minutes ago

» Should waifu be stopped?

SgtBateMan - Aug 2

15 by GinInYourJuice »»
39 minutes ago

» Who is the worst protagonist of all anime? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Skylar-whoo - Aug 2

271 by remetallized »»
41 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.