Forum Settings
Forums

Thoughts about Kimi Ga Sore O Ai To Yonde Mo (Even if you call it love)?

New
Yesterday, 2:23 PM
Jun 2022
After a week working hard at the company, I finally had time to get back to reading manga. The next manga I'm gonna read is "Berserk" - rumored to be quite popular, extreme adult elements included, also a series I only know through some shorts on Youtube or Tiktok. However, my friends recommended that I read Kimi Ga Sore O Ai To Yonde Mo first to get "psychological leverage", to help me "breathe easier" when reading Berserk. Those people often troll me so I'm kinda curious what that manga is like (tried searching it on MAL and it seems to be a very new manga). I want know the "surface of it" without actually reading the whole thing. If you've read it, please give me a review. Thanks a lot.
Yesterday, 3:27 PM

Sep 2016
https://myanimelist.net/manga/167234/Kimi_ga_Sore_wo_Ai_to_Yondemo

The synopsis seems interesting, a prostitute who is happy with her job is rare in fiction, despite being fairly common in reality.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
4 hours ago

Jan 2018
lol your friend really wants to see your reaction. give them the best one they'll remember

imo it's heavier than berserk just judging from the poster and and english title alone

More topics from this board

» Military anime like kingdom

internetguy214 - 6 hours ago

1 by mo_lave »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » racing anime recs (other than initial d)

maliere - 1 hour ago

4 by mo_lave »»
27 minutes ago

» "What the heck did I just watch" type of comedy anime recommendations

Vertigoism - Jul 30

17 by maliere »»
1 hour ago

» Seinen manga with depth

Duckonator - Yesterday

1 by H_Castaigne »»
Yesterday, 2:08 PM

» Anime Series similar to "Link Click"?

Chisuku - Jul 29

7 by DDLG »»
Yesterday, 1:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.