Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Yesterday, 10:14 AM

Apr 2020
i read manga sometime ago and i loved it , so i wanted to know if the anime is good adaptation of manga or not
and i mean in every sense - story , ecchi ,characters

i plan to binge it and i absolutely hate censorship or waterdown versions so if anime is doing that , then i wouldnt bother with it and continue with manga

thanks for replies
Yesterday, 10:25 AM
May 2023
NaughtySempai said:
i read manga sometime ago and i loved it , so i wanted to know if the anime is good adaptation of manga or not

i plan to binge it and i absolutely hate censorship or waterdown versions so if anime is doing that , then i wouldnt bother with it and continue with manga

thanks for replies

nope.. almost every ecchi scenes got censored and anime skips many scenes..
Yesterday, 10:29 AM
May 2022
90 percent faithful but don't worry it has every elements of manga so it's almost like watching Manga unfolding
Yesterday, 10:50 AM
Sep 2022
It’s mainly the ecchi stuff and some other panels that got cut out/censored. Besides that, I’d say it’s somewhat faithful
Yesterday, 11:02 AM

Feb 2021
No not really, some scenes were skipped and many were censored
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
Apr 2020
Beside some censor stuff, its pretty faithful. Ecchi is still there they don't show nips and change angles but its still enjoyable imo. The direction in anime is good, i really recomend u check out the anime if u the fan of the manga later on.
Yesterday, 11:07 AM
May 2023
Based off of what the author said in the announcement chapter/extra (as translated in the MangaPlus release, forgot which one it was), the adaptation should be faithful to the characters and content, with the removal or watering down of some of the more ecchi stuff to make it more TV friendly, which makes sense to be fair.

So far from my watch (3.5 episodes) it has been faithful to that (story, characters, themes). I would still say that it's worth the watch if you enjoy the manga. It's not like the inclusion of a nipple or 2 or lack there of changes how the story plays out
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
Feb 2020
if follows the manga then yes but there's but if you wish to get ecchi scenes like manga and sorry to break you they cut most ecchi scene or skip cause if you read again manga ecchi scene more less than 50 chapter so to make anime fan questions after where the ecchi scene they just out first incase there'll be season 2
Yesterday, 11:29 AM
Mar 2023
NaughtySempai said:

thanks for replies

It’s not censored J.C Staff had to Tone down the Fanservice because of it getting an early time slot on Japanese Television
Yesterday, 11:44 AM
Jun 2023
King_Abhi said:
NaughtySempai said:

thanks for replies

nope.. almost every ecchi scenes got censored and anime skips many scenes..

Yep... its a true tragedy...
Yesterday, 11:52 AM
Sep 2021
Storywise it’s faithful. As others mentioned most of the ecchi stuff has been cut.
Yesterday, 12:22 PM
Oct 2021
it isnt
really disappointing
12 hours ago
Jan 2020
I tried to catch up unto the latest, and I don't think so. Go check the latest chapter on Mangaplus. It is fanservice heavy.
10 hours ago
Mar 2015
Yes the anime is a good adaptation of the manga.
8 hours ago
Jun 2023
JC staff is not cooking with this one 👎👎👎👎

More topics from this board

Poll: » 2.5-jigen no Ririsa Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

32 by KANLen09 »»
30 minutes ago

Poll: » Less Ecchi scenes in Anime than I thought ( 1 2 )

cjlouotaku416 - Jul 12

89 by Vergz »»
Yesterday, 8:18 AM

Poll: » 2.5-jigen no Ririsa Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 19

65 by KingNotSkilled »»
Yesterday, 12:59 AM

Poll: » 2.5-jigen no Ririsa Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 12

88 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 24, 11:04 PM

Poll: » 2.5-jigen no Ririsa Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

InfinityDude88 - Jul 5

154 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 23, 11:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.