Forum Settings
Forums

Is there an anime character you wish had been happy?

New
2 hours ago

Mar 2021
Is there an anime character you wish had been happy?

I saw this hashtag on X yesterday and felt compelled to ask the question.

※I'm changing the topic name because I thought it would be better to say I wanted her/he to be happy than I didn't want her/he to die.
kihel2 hours ago

2 hours ago

Feb 2020
Gakkougurashi!

Edit: OP changed the question for some reason.

Serafos2 hours ago
2 hours ago

Dec 2021
Ie Naki Ko... (A Dezaki anime where gasp CHARACTERS DIE?!?!)

EDIT: WAIT WHAT?!?!? WHY'D YOU EDIT THE QUESTION?! HAPPY AND DEAD AREN'T THE SAME THING! Now my answer doesn't even make sense! D:

For those curious, this was the original...

kihel said:
Is there an anime character you wish had never died?

I saw this hashtag on X yesterday and felt compelled to ask the question. If you want to see the comments, be warned that there may be spoilers in them.
Daviljoe1932 hours ago
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
2 hours ago

Apr 2020
Monster
2 hours ago

Feb 2009
My Waifu :( Asuka. in the rebuilds it seems like she had a slightly better...outcome at least.
2 hours ago

Sep 2016
2 hours ago

Mar 2021
Personally, he was in Psycho-Pass

@Daviljoe193
@Serafos

I remembered the hashtag wrong, so I changed it to the correct one. At the end of the piece, I thought there was a pattern of people who were alive but didn't look very happy... I thought there was a pattern, so I changed it.

I wasn't expecting comments so soon, so I didn't expect them. Before I correct myself,Thanks for the comment!
kihel2 hours ago

2 hours ago

Dec 2021
Reply to kihel
Personally, he was in Psycho-Pass

@Daviljoe193
@Serafos

I remembered the hashtag wrong, so I changed it to the correct one. At the end of the piece, I thought there was a pattern of people who were alive but didn't look very happy... I thought there was a pattern, so I changed it.

I wasn't expecting comments so soon, so I didn't expect them. Before I correct myself,Thanks for the comment!
@kihel Oh well. New question, new answer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ And of course, it's another Dezaki anime, since I'm a fan. (EDIT: Upon rereading that, uh... I didn't intend that to sound as bratty as it did)

Daviljoe1931 hour ago
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
2 hours ago

Mar 2012
I want Conrad Weller from Kyo Kara Maoh to be happy. It really pissed me off about how the author finally let him return to Yuuri's side but then he can't even live in the castle with Yuuri anymore. Also those two endings that bitch released as doujinshi are pure garbage, Conrad was the only character who got a bad ending. The manga ending is also shit with again Conrad being the only character to get a bad ending. I don't understand why she even bothered to write such a character only to constantly hate on him and whine about it in her interviews.
1 hour ago

Feb 2020
really wanted Emiya Kiritsugu (from fate zero) and Enjou Tomoe (from kara no kyoukai) to get a happy ending :(
56 minutes ago
Apr 2024
Every evangelion character
Lain from serial experiment Lain
The main characters of digimon tamers
50 minutes ago

Jan 2009
every tragic deaths in anime im watching i guess
38 minutes ago
Sep 2018
Not an anime but the main female mc from Metamorphosis.
37 minutes ago
May 2015
Maybe this guy. Even when his manga ended, he was homeless.

16 minutes ago
Aug 2021
11 minutes ago

Jul 2023
The whole cast of NGE

(why charecter limit)
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

More topics from this board

» Spring 2024: Anime of the Season (AOTS) & Discussion ( 1 2 )

nirererin - Jul 10

81 by Bubble_Fish »»
4 minutes ago

» Anime regrets

JoeChip - Yesterday

41 by JNNKO »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Which Anime Sword do you wish to own?

ryo-san - Sep 26, 2022

48 by Piromysl »»
9 minutes ago

» Slow pacing

JoeChip - 1 hour ago

7 by Nirinbo »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you sacrifice the rest of your life if you could spend one year with your favorite character? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Jun 3

78 by nirererin »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.