Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 8:11 AM

Oct 2017
Love these two, please get back together and give your daughter a sibling to play with.
Jul 15, 5:05 PM
Jul 2024
bringing back Eri and Juzo's relationship was neat. I also enjoyed seeing the bartender lady again. that scene where she got so mad she started poppin shots was pretty funny.
Eri listing her faults from the past also kinda shows how he's grown since then.
Jul 16, 1:48 AM
Oct 2019
They aren't going to accidentally meet Noren at work going for that ramen, right?
Jul 16, 12:31 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
I'm beginning to understand why they got divorced, but I would also like the two of them to get back together.
Jul 18, 11:13 AM
Feb 2016
eri did nothing wrong. she went from a married single parent to a single single parent. it's good juzo is finally trying to make up for his failures and shortcomings as a partner.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill Ao Chapter 62 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Jul 21

4 by ravingLimey »»
Jul 24, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Kill Ao Chapter 60 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jul 7

6 by -DxP- »»
Jul 13, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kill Ao Chapter 59 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Jun 30

2 by MegamiRem »»
Jul 7, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Kill Ao Chapter 58 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 23

1 by DayRivia »»
Jun 24, 6:42 AM

Poll: » Kill Ao Chapter 57 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 16

1 by ravingLimey »»
Jun 18, 10:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.