Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 7, 11:48 AM

May 2009
Death game with ensemble cast and decoy protagonist dying in first episode.
Jul 7, 1:28 PM
Jan 2022
from the first ep it feels like the anime is a mixture of Alice in Borderland and tomodachi game... and personally I like that but the animation is not up to it and the story moves very first but let's give it a try atleast......
Jul 7, 2:38 PM
Nov 2010
That's as horrible as Ou-sama game. I love it.
Jul 7, 7:39 PM

Jul 2022
Really don't get the 5.5 rating lol I mean sure it's nothing ground breaking but it's nothing terrible especially for this genre. Decent pacing, good twist at the end. It's only been one ep so we'll see where it goes. It seems high stakes type series consistently get dunked on worse than the dozen generic isekais released every single season.
Jul 8, 7:35 AM
Mar 2023
Loved the first episode! We are constantly getting similar animes recently, so something fresh is really nice!
Jul 8, 8:41 AM
Jul 2021
Ousama Games vibes 😬
Jul 8, 11:27 AM
Aug 2022
I couldn't care less about the art or digimon-lite designs as long as it's not bad CGI. I expect the pacing to get fixed. The mystery and game being laid out are interesting. Not sure why this got so much hate.

This was for an online only manga app. I'll give first episode, first chapter pacing a break because these mangaka gotta make a big statement in 1 chapter with limited pages.
Jul 8, 11:36 AM
Aug 2022
Reading the comments, it seems people are taking this show too seriously. They want stellar animation and intense character building. The pacing is frantic, but that could simply be episode 1 to get things rolling. If they didn't reach the death at the end people would complain that the pacing was slow.
This doesn't need to be anime of the year but why can't it just be an enjoyable popcorn style show while it last?

Honestly this season of anime is really bad overall and this is a gem comparatively. This is a top 5 show compared to all the other isekai crap and awkward romance shows that fill this season.
Jul 8, 12:52 PM
Jul 2024
I will probably watch this just to find out what happens but at this rate they are going to run out of characters soon if they keep Thanos snapping them every episode.
Jul 10, 5:27 AM
Jul 2023
What a fucking BRILLIANT idea with such a SHIT execution. >;(
- This is all over the place. It cuts every 2 seconds, and moves LIGHTNING fast, and not in a good way.
- This might be one of the coolest anime death game concepts I’ve ever seen. (The game itself)
- Main girl is cute. I bet the main character isn’t dead though
- Ending song goes hard
Jul 10, 9:48 AM
Feb 2021
So I'm guessing there's a way to unkill people? Since all the characters the OP paid the most attention to are gone now.
Jul 12, 9:59 AM
Aug 2018
The flow of the conversation and scenes are so wack, lmao.
It's a good concept, but man is the execution bad.
Jul 15, 1:04 AM

Feb 2011
what the hell did I even just watch? it was paced insanely

the twin tail girl is cute AF tho

Aug 19, 4:05 AM
Aug 2024
MC could have lived, if only they all just identified as women. Oh wait. This is Japan.
Aug 21, 8:07 PM
May 2023
I just cant take the cringe man 😹.

But i'll try some more 🤣
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Show rank

CaffieneKitty - 2 hours ago

3 by CaffieneKitty »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Tasuuketsu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27

5 by Scootboi »»
Yesterday, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Tasuuketsu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20

14 by StateofOhayo »»
Aug 22, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Tasuuketsu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 13

11 by PettankoLover »»
Aug 18, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Tasuuketsu Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 23

13 by kirA_-_ »»
Aug 17, 7:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.