Forum Settings
Forums

Original TV Anime 'Prinsession Orchestra' Announced for 2025

New
Jun 14, 11:32 AM

Aug 2019
Production companies King Records and Aria Entertainment and toy company Takara Tomy announced an original television anime titled Prinsession Orchestra (Princess Session Orchestra) on Friday, revealing the main cast, staff, a teaser promo, and a teaser visual (pictured). The television anime is scheduled to premiere in 2025.

Cast
Minamo Sorano (Princess Ripple): Azusa Aoi (Rinkai!)
Kagari Shirube (Princess Zeal): Yuri Fujimoto (Uma Musume: Pretty Derby - Shin Jidai no Tobira)
Nagase Ichijou (Princess Meteor): Azusa Tachibana

Staff
Original Work: Unison (Aria Entertainment), King Records
Project Concept: Akifumi Kaneko (Senki Zesshou Symphogear original creator)
Executive Producer: Noriyasu Agematsu (Senki Zesshou Symphogear original creator)
Director: Shin Oonuma (Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu.)
Series Composition, Script: Manta Aisora (Haiyoru! Nyaruani)
Original Character Design: Mari Shimazaki (Luck & Logic)
Character Design: Yukiko Akiyama (Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo)
Music: Daisuke Kikuta (Elements Garden) (Senki Zesshou Symphogear)
Studio: SILVER LINK.

Prinsession Orchestra combines music, anime, and toys, which can be enjoyed by both children and adults.

Teaser PV

Official site: https://princess-session.com/
Official X (Twitter): @priorche_info

Source: PR Times

Prinsession Orchestra on MAL
Jun 14, 12:36 PM

Nov 2008
If this has action, this could be the ideal magical idol anime I've been seeking for decades.

Jun 14, 1:42 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to Hoppy
If this has action, this could be the ideal magical idol anime I've been seeking for decades.
@Hoppy

Yeah I'm hoping it's something like Precure or Symphogear
Jun 14, 2:16 PM

Jul 2015
Eyy! It's from the author of Symphogear! Definitely gonna watch.

Jun 14, 2:17 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
@Hoppy

Yeah I'm hoping it's something like Precure or Symphogear
@EcchiGodMamster Every time someone calls Symphogear a show about magical girls, somewhere in the world one Sailor Moon is sad. But one way or another, the focus on all-ages clearly cuts off the ecchi from this.

@Piromysl @Hoppy The official website already has a synopsis and description of the project concept. I'm not sure if there will be action here, but they promise a lot of motivational virtue signaling content and adventure with the goal of defeating some "monster" with a generic name. So it will most likely be a typical kids show with motivational messages or something like that. They even have the word "diverse" in the text lol.
RobertBobertJun 14, 2:23 PM
Jun 14, 5:49 PM

Nov 2012
>Symphogear creator & producer
>Director: Shin Oonuma

Only problem lies in Silver Link's animation capabilities.
Jun 14, 5:59 PM

Jan 2009
damn the character design is not THICC enough but this kind of shows usually have big market in japan alone
Jun 14, 7:38 PM

Feb 2022
Reply to RobertBobert
@EcchiGodMamster Every time someone calls Symphogear a show about magical girls, somewhere in the world one Sailor Moon is sad. But one way or another, the focus on all-ages clearly cuts off the ecchi from this.

@Piromysl @Hoppy The official website already has a synopsis and description of the project concept. I'm not sure if there will be action here, but they promise a lot of motivational virtue signaling content and adventure with the goal of defeating some "monster" with a generic name. So it will most likely be a typical kids show with motivational messages or something like that. They even have the word "diverse" in the text lol.
@RobertBobert Though also by that logic you could say "Every time someone calls Sailor Moon a show about magical girls, somewhere in the world one Minky Momo is sad".
Magical girl franchsies have always been creating new sub genres from taking elements from other (often increasingly action-heavy) genres. First you had little girls with magic wands solving people's problems but then you had Naoko Takeuchi adding in her love of Sentai to give us Sailor Moon and inspiring the color-coded monster fighting teenager team magical girl shows that followed them. (Which I would say is more of a genre shift than going from sailor moon to the sci-fi magical girls of Nanoha and later Symphogear)
I come for the cool looking stuff, I stay for the characters.
Jun 15, 12:01 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to ENDgie
@RobertBobert Though also by that logic you could say "Every time someone calls Sailor Moon a show about magical girls, somewhere in the world one Minky Momo is sad".
Magical girl franchsies have always been creating new sub genres from taking elements from other (often increasingly action-heavy) genres. First you had little girls with magic wands solving people's problems but then you had Naoko Takeuchi adding in her love of Sentai to give us Sailor Moon and inspiring the color-coded monster fighting teenager team magical girl shows that followed them. (Which I would say is more of a genre shift than going from sailor moon to the sci-fi magical girls of Nanoha and later Symphogear)
@ENDgie Do not confuse the real subgenres with the Western tradition of calling any show where there are henshin and girls fighting evil with the help of superpowers magical girls. Even calling any female friendship show yuri or calling any all-female show CGDCT makes more sense. Sailor Moon has always been a mixture of super sentai and magical girls and no one has tried to deny that. At the same time, Symphogear is a typical sci-fi show about fighting evil in super suits.
Jun 15, 8:14 PM
Dec 2022
RobertBobert said:
Even calling any female friendship show yuri or calling any all-female show CGDCT makes more sense.

This is so true based on my experience dealing with anime communities. Mislabeling anime franchises just for the sake of it. I think some people are overtly obsessed with the classification of anime instead of actually watching it.
Jun 16, 12:07 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to MalchikRepaid
RobertBobert said:
Even calling any female friendship show yuri or calling any all-female show CGDCT makes more sense.

This is so true based on my experience dealing with anime communities. Mislabeling anime franchises just for the sake of it. I think some people are overtly obsessed with the classification of anime instead of actually watching it.
@MalchikRepaid I think the problem is not so much classification, but ignoring nuances and generalizing everything. For example, how people like to divide shonen and seinen titles into "mature and immature".
Jun 16, 5:32 AM
Dec 2022
RobertBobert said:
@MalchikRepaid I think the problem is not so much classification, but ignoring nuances and generalizing everything. For example, how people like to divide shonen and seinen titles into "mature and immature".

That's a very deep insight that explains the certain concerns on bad and meaningless anime-related takes.

More topics from this board

» 'Sousou no Frieren' Gets Second Season

Vindstot - 1 hour ago

27 by deg »»
1 minute ago

» Singer-Songwriter Sayuri Dies at 28 ( 1 2 )

Vindstot - Sep 26

84 by camay1997 »»
7 minutes ago

» 'Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken' Receives Fourth Season, Second Movie

Vindstot - Yesterday

4 by Mavuika »»
37 minutes ago

» Fall 2024 Preview

Snow - Sep 21

11 by Memore »»
3 hours ago

» Singer Masayoshi Ooishi Announces Marriage

Aiimee - Jul 31, 2020

4 by TemdoesSpeedruns »»
Yesterday, 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.