Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Eminence in Shadow (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 26, 12:41 PM
May 2021
From the trailer it already seems there will be lot more anime original fight scenes and more plot, which I am really looking forward to as an LN/Manga reader 🔥. They already produced great anime original fight scene in s1 ep 20 and last boss battle in S2 ep 12 ! What are your thoughts?
May 26, 2:00 PM
Jun 2021
OMG, I'm so hyped for the movie too! 😍 I completely agree with you, the trailer has already got me pumped up for more action-packed anime original fight scenes and a deeper storyline. And yeah, the anime original fight scenes in S1 ep 20 and S2 ep 12 were amazing, I'm glad we can expect more of that in the movie! 🤩 As a LN/Manga reader, I'm also curious to see how they'll adapt the story and characters into the movie. Fingers crossed that they'll stay true to the spirit of the original material while also bringing some new surprises to the table. 🎥 What do you think about the potential plot developments and character arcs in the movie? 🤔
May 26, 2:18 PM
Apr 2023
Since this is a movie and not a series of episodes, I was looking forward to it, from the day of its announcement. My POV is that any movie adaptation of a continuing series will be a banger.
May 26, 2:32 PM
Sep 2021
Movie?? Will it have a movie?!?
May 26, 2:49 PM
Oct 2023
I need it now’s . Best Isekai ever
May 26, 3:49 PM
Mar 2019
wait there is a movie
May 26, 5:58 PM

Dec 2020
Can't wait for another load of chunnibiyo hot shit
May 26, 7:10 PM

Jan 2021
dumbos plz release it in india beg u !
May 26, 8:55 PM
Jun 2022
Apratim said:
From the trailer it already seems there will be lot more anime original fight scenes and more plot, which I am really looking forward to as an LN/Manga reader 🔥. They already produced great anime original fight scene in s1 ep 20 and last boss battle in S2 ep 12 ! What are your thoughts?

Plot? What plot? Since when parodies have plots?
This is blind brainless fun.
May 26, 8:57 PM
May 2021
ExternalWorld said:
OMG, I'm so hyped for the movie too! 😍 I completely agree with you, the trailer has already got me pumped up for more action-packed anime original fight scenes and a deeper storyline. And yeah, the anime original fight scenes in S1 ep 20 and S2 ep 12 were amazing, I'm glad we can expect more of that in the movie! 🤩 As a LN/Manga reader, I'm also curious to see how they'll adapt the story and characters into the movie. Fingers crossed that they'll stay true to the spirit of the original material while also bringing some new surprises to the table. 🎥 What do you think about the potential plot developments and character arcs in the movie? 🤔

Yes good potential is there and I also hope they don't ruin the original source material plot. They should keep that as the main element and add these new elements to it, for a better movie!
May 26, 8:58 PM
May 2021
GingerMello said:
Since this is a movie and not a series of episodes, I was looking forward to it, from the day of its announcement. My POV is that any movie adaptation of a continuing series will be a banger.

Yes, But that Japan rule is really bad that they don't release the move same day globally 🥲
May 26, 8:58 PM
May 2021
ElRoverX said:
Movie?? Will it have a movie?!?

Movie teaser just released. Sequel after Season 2
May 26, 8:59 PM
May 2021
Kreshre said:
wait there is a movie

Movie teaser released. Sequel to Season 2, it's registered on My anime list site as well
May 26, 9:00 PM
May 2021
Imagine_Breakr said:

Ya I am afraid PVR may not release it in India. I really hope they do, instead of other trash anime movies which no one watches like that digimon and shit.
May 26, 9:01 PM
May 2021
ANR23 said:
Apratim said:

Shadow vs Shadow is getting teased from the trailer lol (which doesn't exist in LN/Manga) , still not sure. If they do then different world line plot thickens!
May 26, 9:14 PM
Jun 2021
Apratim said:
ExternalWorld said:

Yes good potential is there and I also hope they don't ruin the original source material plot. They should keep that as the main element and add these new elements to it, for a better movie!

I completely agree with you! It's crucial to stay true to the original source material while also incorporating new elements to make the movie adaptation stand out. A good balance between faithfulness and innovation is key to creating a compelling and engaging film. By keeping the core plot and characters intact, the movie can build upon the existing foundation and explore new themes and storylines, making it a fresh and exciting experience for fans of the original material. Let's hope the filmmakers can strike this balance and deliver a movie that does justice to the original source material!
May 27, 2:30 AM
Aug 2022
Apratim said:
Imagine_Breakr said:

Ya I am afraid PVR may not release it in India. I really hope they do, instead of other trash anime movies which no one watches like that digimon and shit.

I agree with you pvr is releasing Digimon stuffs which no one watchs, haikyu is OK. But I need this movie in Indian cinema
May 27, 2:34 AM
May 2021
ExternalWorld said:
Apratim said:

I completely agree with you! It's crucial to stay true to the original source material while also incorporating new elements to make the movie adaptation stand out. A good balance between faithfulness and innovation is key to creating a compelling and engaging film. By keeping the core plot and characters intact, the movie can build upon the existing foundation and explore new themes and storylines, making it a fresh and exciting experience for fans of the original material. Let's hope the filmmakers can strike this balance and deliver a movie that does justice to the original source material!

Yep, Absolutely!
May 27, 2:35 AM
May 2021
INSVikrant54 said:
Apratim said:

I agree with you pvr is releasing Digimon stuffs which no one watchs, haikyu is OK. But I need this movie in Indian cinema

Let's hope for the best, wanna experience this in theatres!
May 27, 2:39 AM
Aug 2022
Will this movie have a global release?
if yes, Then it might be possible to have in pvr cinema.
May 27, 3:13 AM
Apr 2022
ANR23 said:
Apratim said:

Well there is a plot here but the show does a great job at hiding it by blinding us with a bright light known as "shadow" but the plot is there just lurking in the shadow of the light.
May 27, 3:43 AM
Jan 2023
Of course!!!! Can't wait for it!
May 27, 8:38 AM
Oct 2023
i want the Movie right away 🍿
May 28, 8:47 AM
Nov 2023
Muhanrblx said:
Of course!!!! Can't wait for it!

i want to watch this right now!
May 28, 10:51 AM
May 2021
INSVikrant54 said:
Will this movie have a global release?
if yes, Then it might be possible to have in pvr cinema.

Yep, Let's hope PVR takes it
May 28, 5:03 PM
Mar 2022
from the directors note, that entire PV was anime original and made solely for just because they wanted something for the event. they also implied they haven't even finished the script/storyboard for the movie yet. we aint getting this movie till Fall 2025 probably
May 28, 7:40 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to arc1only
from the directors note, that entire PV was anime original and made solely for just because they wanted something for the event. they also implied they haven't even finished the script/storyboard for the movie yet. we aint getting this movie till Fall 2025 probably
@arc1only this movie is not anime original , it is from ln, and it is good anime, there may be more season after movie
May 28, 7:44 PM
Mar 2022
Sayan_Pal said:
@arc1only this movie is not anime original , it is from ln, and it is good anime, there may be more season after movie

ik I've read the Light Novel and i know what it adapts. the entire PV was anime original besides Modred being a fragment in a glas
May 28, 8:06 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to arc1only
Sayan_Pal said:

ik I've read the Light Novel and i know what it adapts. the entire PV was anime original besides Modred being a fragment in a glas
@arc1only modred being a fragment in a glass is part of ln and this is adapted from ln
May 31, 12:22 PM
May 2021
arc1only said:

Yep same thoughts. I also don't want them to rush the production which will lead to diminishing the quality of movie
May 31, 12:25 PM
Mar 2022
Sayan_Pal said:
@arc1only modred being a fragment in a glass is part of ln and this is adapted from ln

my guy are you not able to comprehend my sentence ?? I said the entire PV was anime original BESIDES the Fragment of Mordred. I have read the Light Novel. Also according to the directors note, the entire PV trailer was just made for the event/update it is most likely not going to be in the movie. The director also implied that they aren't even done with the story board script yet, so that means production has barely even started on this movie.
arc1onlyJun 2, 11:13 PM
May 31, 1:15 PM
Jan 2024
When does the movie come out???
May 31, 7:45 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to arc1only
Sayan_Pal said:

my guy are you not able to comprehend my sentence ?? I said the entire PV was anime original BESIDES the Fragment of Mordred. I have read the Light Novel. Also according to the directors note, the entire PV trailer was just made for the event/update it is most likely not going to be in the movie. The director also implied that they aren't even done with the story board script yet, so that means production has barely even started on this movie.
@arc1only let us see if the movie is non canon or canon
May 31, 7:47 PM
Mar 2022
Sayan_Pal said:

the Movie is CANON dawg. it adapts the rest of volume 4. I said the entire PV trailer was anime original BESIDES the Fragment of Mordred. The movie itself WILL BE CANON, but from the directors note, they said they barely have even started production for the movie yet, as well as explaining why the trailer is anime original. its because they wanted something to show for the event so they made it. you must be trolling man
arc1onlyJun 2, 11:14 PM
May 31, 8:01 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to arc1only
Sayan_Pal said:

the Movie is CANON dawg. it adapts the rest of volume 4. I said the entire PV trailer was anime original BESIDES the Fragment of Mordred. The movie itself WILL BE CANON, but from the directors note, they said they barely have even started production for the movie yet, as well as explaining why the trailer is anime original. its because they wanted something to show for the event so they made it. you must be trolling man
@arc1only oh,now i understand what u say
Jun 1, 9:56 AM
May 2021
_Hambergur said:
When does the movie come out???

No release date yet. But it's not coming until Summer 2025 for sure
Jun 6, 7:50 PM
Nov 2023
literally cannot wait, if I could I'd just go to bed and have someone wake me when it drops, I'm a fiend for Cid
Jun 8, 2:53 AM
Feb 2022
yes they extended the story and lore.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2023

757 by N3onax »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2022

155 by Sayan_Pal »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2023

260 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 19, 1:40 AM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2023

123 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 19, 1:33 AM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2023

131 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 19, 1:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.