Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 26, 11:23 AM
Sep 2021
I just finished ep 300, in which there was a conclusion toh zoro and kaku's fight. I was really hyped for it as many articles labeling it one of the vest op fights . But it wad a typical zoro fight . Did I have the wrong expectations or it is just me.
May 26, 11:34 AM
Sep 2022
Pricefighter said:
I just finished ep 300, in which there was a conclusion toh zoro and kaku's fight. I was really hyped for it as many articles labeling it one of the vest op fights . But it wad a typical zoro fight . Did I have the wrong expectations or it is just me.

well the fight was hyped because we got to see zoro's Ashura Form for the first time!
May 26, 11:38 AM

Jun 2011
I've never heard it being labelled as one of the best OP fights, maybe Zoro vs Mr.1 but not Kaku.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 26, 11:42 AM

Aug 2018
We get to see a new cool form.

I won't say it's typical, but everyone in the shows gets new skills and power ups every now and then, so it's to be expected. I was personally hyped though.
May 26, 11:43 AM
Sep 2020
Pricefighter said:

luffy vs lucci was more hyped but the fight was still good, also they get better as animation gets better
May 26, 11:44 AM

Sep 2016
Pricefighter said:
many articles labeling it one of the best op fights

That must be an error, Zoro vs. Kaku wasn't that special, they probably mean Luffy vs. Lucci
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 26, 12:10 PM
Aug 2023
I thought it was a good fight but definitely not his “best fight in the series”. I personally like his fight in the next arc much more.
May 26, 12:22 PM

Apr 2023
Water 7 and Enies Lobby is the best arc for sure
If I had to choose between One Piece and a girlfriend...I think I'll go with One Piece
May 26, 2:03 PM
Jun 2021
Haha, I totally get what you mean! I was also expecting something more epic from the conclusion of Zoro and Kaku's fight, especially since many articles did hype it up as one of the best OP fights. But yeah, Zoro's fights can be pretty formulaic, and this one didn't really deviate from that.

I think it's not just you who had high expectations, though - I know a lot of people were anticipating a more intense or creative battle. Maybe it's because we've seen Zoro's skills in action so many times that it feels like we've seen it all before?

That being said, I still think Zoro's abilities are incredibly impressive, and his swordsmanship is always a highlight of the show. But maybe we can just chalk it up to our own expectations being a bit too high? What do you think? Did you enjoy the fight despite the lack of surprises, or were you still a bit disappointed?
May 26, 2:07 PM

Apr 2020
Well.... is the typical Zoro fight not entertaining enough?

ALso...Ennies Lobby is all about the power up and rescuing Nakama Robin.
That should make it feel somewhat special.
May 26, 2:16 PM
Mar 2021
Pricefighter said:

I'll let you know now, whoever told you that Zoro vs Kaku was one of One Piece's best fights straight up lied to you bro.

It's good but not even top 10
May 26, 5:18 PM
Mar 2020
I enjoyed it, especially the comedy.
May 26, 5:36 PM

Mar 2020
I would really not say that it was one of the best op fight, yes it was quite good but it was not one of the best fight, nowhere near.
If you like doors welcome to the club Door Lovers!
May 26, 7:52 PM

Aug 2019
I've never heard anyone claim that Zoro vs Kaku was one of the best One Piece fights. In fact it rarely ever comes up except when Zoro stans talk about Zoro's Asura move. The fight had really mediocre animation but that goes for basically every fight in that arc aside from Luffy vs Lucci.

May 26, 8:16 PM

Aug 2021
The highlight of the fight for me was definitely the dumb giraffe stuff.

Someone else mentioned the Mr. 1 fight, and that one is certainly cooler, as you have Zoro realizing his wish to cut through anything. It gives one chills. Ashura is actually a bit odd... like is he actually making three copies of himself? Or is it just representing some multiplication of his fighting ability? Interesting, but odd.

Definitely giraffe antics is where its at. And when he becomes a cube. Like...why?!!
«努力と根性!»
May 26, 11:32 PM
Oct 2020
nighm said:
The highlight of the fight for me was definitely the dumb giraffe stuff.

Someone else mentioned the Mr. 1 fight, and that one is certainly cooler, as you have Zoro realizing his wish to cut through anything. It gives one chills. Ashura is actually a bit odd... like is he actually making three copies of himself? Or is it just representing some multiplication of his fighting ability? Interesting, but odd.

Definitely giraffe antics is where its at. And when he becomes a cube. Like...why?!!

Bc giraffes are cool. Duh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you prefer that One Piece to be a seasonal anime or a long-running anime ?

KingSunWukong - 8 hours ago

12 by Avamarie316 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1096 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Mar 2

64 by Atlas77 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1095 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Feb 24

51 by Atlas77 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1094 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Feb 17

63 by Atlas77 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 646 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

xfero - May 24, 2014

131 by GT1Studios »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.