Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 6:21 PM
Oct 2021
- Only two more episodes until lillian, things are heating up!
- It’s spring time in Animal Town
- I’ll be honest here, I wasn’t sure about WonPre at first, but man, this Yuki and Mayu arc is seriously incredible 🩵💚
AtsunomeMay 25, 6:27 PM
May 25, 6:27 PM

Feb 2020
Cute animal babies in this episode. :3

Yuki's secret was finally revealed. It was nice to see Nyammy's transformation.

SerafosMay 25, 6:35 PM
May 25, 7:19 PM

Jul 2011
Seeing how Cure Nyammi have that incredible transformation sequence, now I feel Cure Wonderful and Friendy should get a transformation update.

Had to be an duckling to fall in a hole. -Duckling rescue videos flashback-

Shame that the tiger isn't a Kirarin Animal.

I wish I could disagree with Yuki but, I see her point about Mayu running to danger after befriending Iroha and Komugi.
May 25, 7:25 PM
Nov 2021
That's right. Komugi and Iroha have finally "discovered" what they should have figured out a few episodes back...

Baby animals are cute, but not melodrama. Cure Wonderful and Cure Friendy were fighting a tiger garugaru, but then afterwards, Yuki started acting like a "tiger parent" (or something):

"You can't associate with Mayu anymore"? "You're putting her in danger"? At this point, this is more than just Yuki "being a cat". This happens a lot in anime: a. "lone wolf" (or cat in this case) character, even after having some kind of understanding of friendship, still has a lot more to learn, not realizing she can't shoulder the weight of the world on her own. Mayu is Komugi and Iroha's friend. There's no way she's going to stop "associating" with them...I hope. I mean Mayu is so insecure, she might start doing what Yuki says without question. That would also be predictable. Meanwhile, Mayu is also Yuki's friend, and that's the most important point here. If Yuki didn't want Mayu to "get involved", then why did she let her take her home (as a cat) in the first place? Mayu IS ALREADY INVOLVED! Yuki needs to realize that she's going to need Mayu more than Mayu will need her. After all, Mayu is Yuki's first real friend...ever. Oh, but that's right. Yuki is so used to being alone, that her...uh, "first instinct" is to assume the worst case scenario and try to "protect" Mayu from getting "hurt" by trying to manage things on her own, thinking she doesn't need anyone, least of all two Pretty Cures who she thinks are putting Mayu in danger. [/sarcasm]

TL:DR, the metaphor here is obvious, and I wish the writers hadn't decided to take the easy out just to create "tension". I just hope Mayu listens to her heart, and will keep being friends with Komugi and Iroha, and that Yuki will give friendship (and Komugi and Iroha) a chance...a real chance.
May 25, 7:26 PM

Feb 2019
OMG OMG. Finally the cat is out of the bag literally! Cure Nyammy reveals herself to Mayu and the girls and they COOKED. Her transformation and arrival is just pure aura, reminds me of the first time we saw cure majesty transform 😭

I really didn’t expect to get her reveal today, I thought it would be another blue ball episode with the girls going on a cute tour of the baby animals, but I guess in hindsight it was kinda obvious when they started giving lore about the animals and how hard life had been for them. Just like how Yuki had been thru such a hard time until Mayu found her

The animation was amazing for her debut and fight and so many screenshots worthy stills of Nyammy. The animators clearly love her like we do. But I couldn’t help laughing at how much of an asshole she is to Komugi and Iroha. Like I get that she wants to protect Mayu and keep her safe given all they’ve been thru, but damn, Iroha and Komugi just trying to help too lmao.🤣

Gonna be fun seeing how they try and get thru to her and work together going forward. Won’t be easy! This ep went by too quickly tho, felt like as soon as the picnic happened it was over 2 mins later lol I need more
Marinate1016May 25, 8:17 PM
May 25, 9:07 PM

Feb 2008
Not like this is the first time in Precure this kind of tension happen.
Yuki indeed act like one of those lone wolf and this kind of feeling need to be sort of by the two of them.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 25, 9:08 PM

Dec 2022
this episode made flagrant and free use of sakuga as though it was a movie, amazing!
Mayu's mom looking ludicrously gorgeous as always!
those deathly rice balls, they represent Komugi Lol!
oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood YUKIS HENSHIN IS AMAZING
but in the end it seems she's still in need of some attitude adjustment ^_^
fantastic ep just WONDERFUL
May 25, 9:37 PM

Jan 2020
This episode was a real joy to watch! It's a shame I missed the livewatch. :[
May 26, 12:09 AM

Mar 2024
An amazing episode again that really strengthens the bond between Mayu and Yuki, one of my favorite platonic relationships within the series. IDK how they will develop all of the plot points they currently have but it's ok! (for now)
owner of 5 million comedically small 1$ pianos
May 26, 12:22 AM
Jan 2021
the best episode.. Cure Nyammy henshin quality is unreal.. prob my fav among all of precures..
May 26, 5:04 AM

Nov 2023
Yuki revealed her secret.

New transformation sequence added.

Well, they had good trip.
May 26, 8:18 AM

Dec 2013
Wh-What!??!!? so that blonde girl was Yuki all along?! not only that but she was also Cure Nyammy, my mind = Blown

That was a pretty cool transformation sequence, I like her pose a lot too.
May 26, 9:39 AM
Mar 2023
It's just my Speculation, I think Yuki already can transform before she met Mayu. Maybe she got abandonded by previous owner because the owner thinks she is bakeneko(Ghost/Monster Cat).
Moreover, she already knew Human Language as Mayu said Goodbye(she came to see Mayu for the last time). And at this Episode, she fully remember how she met Mayu which Komugi didn't remember it(met Iroha) because she just a dog when their first met.
May 27, 10:06 AM
Mar 2022
waaaa yukis transformation was so pretty?!?! though i Did hope for her and mayu to also have the "three, two, wan!" but with three two nyan.......... very good ep
Jun 4, 10:41 AM

May 2015
Cuteness overload + Cure Nyammy revelation = Best episode since the beginning of this season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 21 Discussion

Atsunome - Jun 22

12 by KanameYuuki »»
Yesterday, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 20 Discussion

Serafos - Jun 15

13 by YuriEmpress »»
Yesterday, 3:41 AM

» episode 19 now on Youtube for a limited time!

DreamingBeats - Jun 10

0 by DreamingBeats »»
Jun 10, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 19 Discussion

Atsunome - Jun 8

13 by Videoman190 »»
Jun 9, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 18 Discussion

Atsunome - Jun 1

12 by Liddo-kun »»
Jun 5, 3:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.