May 27, 6:36 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Saimatsu_Fan
Zarutaku said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:
yeah i would give her 10 children
Not sure what exactly that means, please elaborate in detail :P

You know what i mean 😏😏😏
@Saimatsu_Fan I had a hunch, just needed confirmation ._.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 27, 6:53 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Byniavo
bruh I thought Aisha meant familial love
@Byniavo Maybe she meant it familial, in the Game of Thrones way ;)
May 27, 7:01 AM

Sep 2016
ExternalWorld said:
Perhaps Aisha's request was meant to be a way of expressing her feelings and deepening their bond?
How exactly do you think Aisha herself wants to deepen their bond? ;)
May 27, 3:40 PM

Aug 2014
Zarutaku said:
@Animaticide It's funny when people don't recognize AI generated text and keep replying cluelessly.

But the guy is literally using chatgpt? Read what "he" wrote and say that again. His replies to a regular sentence are 5-6 paragraphs each time and most of what he writes barely anyone would say. He even has an alt acc to defend himself ;ddd
May 28, 12:10 AM
Jul 2023
Oh god. The audacity to even ask such question. Perverts have no shame nowadays
May 28, 1:11 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to GTRaijin
Zarutaku said:
@Animaticide It's funny when people don't recognize AI generated text and keep replying cluelessly.

But the guy is literally using chatgpt? Read what "he" wrote and say that again. His replies to a regular sentence are 5-6 paragraphs each time and most of what he writes barely anyone would say. He even has an alt acc to defend himself ;ddd
@GTRaijin I know it's AI generated text, but the shadow guy seemingly didn't recognize and kept replying, that was funny.
May 28, 9:16 PM
Feb 2022
Zarutaku said:
Yantama said:
I will give her a family love nothing more
Are you talking about the Game of Thrones type? :P

fuck this mentality 🤣
May 31, 12:05 PM
Feb 2022
Zarutaku said:
Yantama said:

you made me feel sick 🤢
Jun 1, 12:22 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to Yantama
Zarutaku said:
Yantama said:

you made me feel sick 🤢
@Yantama Sorry, maybe someone from your family will "nurse" you back to health again :P
Jun 1, 12:43 PM
Feb 2022
Zarutaku said:
@Yantama Sorry, maybe someone from your family will "nurse" you back to health again :P

yeah like your sister
Jun 1, 9:03 PM
Jan 2016
Reply to ExternalWorld
In episode 6, Aisha makes a request to Rudeus for "spare love", which is a rather unusual and delicate topic. While Rudeus is torn between his feelings for Aisha and his sense of responsibility, he ultimately decides to deny her request.

Now, the question is: would you also follow Rudeus's example? As someone who has read the topic title, I'm assuming you're in on the spoiler, but for those who haven't seen episode 6, let's just say that Rudeus's decision is quite understandable.

Personally, I think it's important to consider the context and circumstances surrounding the request. While Aisha's request might seem innocent enough, it's clear that Rudeus is struggling with his own emotions and feelings towards her. In that case, denying her request might be a way of maintaining a sense of boundaries and respect for their sibling relationship.

However, it's also important to remember that relationships are complex and multifaceted. Perhaps Aisha's request was meant to be a way of expressing her feelings and deepening their bond? In that case, denying her request might have unintended consequences for their relationship in the long run.
@ExternalWorld It's like you're blowing an air horn into my ear.
Sep 22, 11:08 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Raizer007
Oh god. The audacity to even ask such question. Perverts have no shame nowadays
ikr, the audacity of Aisha asking Rudeus this question, pervert girls have no shame nowadays 😏
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

386 by r3v3l3v3l »»
Sep 22, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

194 by Ragnar00lobrock »»
Sep 21, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ArimaKana - Jun 23

368 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 17, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Jun 16

611 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 17, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-Acheron - Jun 2

220 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 17, 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.