Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 2, 1:40 AM

Dec 2021
Kinda basic answer, I guess, but Komm Susser Tod from The End of Evangelion. I actually refuse to listen to that song outside of that movie, because I know it would not have the same hair-raising effect if I listened to it repeatedly.
Jun 3, 3:48 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to AleMiranda
@bucciest Now I want to watch Durara, the soundtrack sounds phenomenal.
@AleMiranda This song is an outlier just so you know. Most of the songs in the soundtrack make for more of an easy listen.
Jun 3, 3:55 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to NoelleIsSleepy
well there are a TON of ost that give me goosebumps, and it would take me days of searching to put em all together. but the first naruto ed - wind - makes me literally feel sick with nostalgia. same deal with the intro guitar riff from ouran high school host club's ed (shissou)

for movies, the intro theme for origin: spirits of the past transports me to another headspace:
@NoelleIsSleepy
Hard same on the guitar riff from "Shissou." There's something so special about that riff. Never gets old.

And oh my gosh, another hard same for the KOKIA song, too! I don't care that much for "Origin: Spirits of the Past," but I was so obsessed with this song (I think I found it through a "Princess Mononoke" AMV first before I ever watched that movie). It's an incredible song and her voice gives me chills. Can't believe I almost forgot about it.
Jun 3, 6:20 PM

Mar 2021
Black Clover Opening 3
Jun 3, 6:41 PM

May 2018
Reply to bucciest
@NoelleIsSleepy
Hard same on the guitar riff from "Shissou." There's something so special about that riff. Never gets old.

And oh my gosh, another hard same for the KOKIA song, too! I don't care that much for "Origin: Spirits of the Past," but I was so obsessed with this song (I think I found it through a "Princess Mononoke" AMV first before I ever watched that movie). It's an incredible song and her voice gives me chills. Can't believe I almost forgot about it.
@bucciest Yep! I think I gave that movie a higher score than it deserved just because of how much I loved that song! I'm glad that there's someone else out there that can appreciate it :)
can't yuck my yum

Jun 3, 7:22 PM

Jul 2021
This Bleach OST is a fucking masterpiece
Jun 3, 10:17 PM

Jan 2020
There is something about Snow Halation that just makes my heart feel tender, its a truly timeless song IMO. This song has honestly become part of the soundtrack of my life, as a Love Live fan since 2015. The concert version especially gives me chills, seeing that wave of orange from the penlights makes me want to tear up.

« »
🍙 Koizumi Hanayo
Dareka Tasukete!!!
Jun 3, 10:51 PM

Apr 2020
the music taste in this thread kinda immaculate

these 2 mainly cuz of the nostalgia lol

Kenzolo-folkJun 3, 11:02 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 4:57 PM

Feb 2021
time pavement. she has such a way with words omigod
liveleakedJun 4, 5:02 PM

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» did your anime watching habits change over time gradually ?

ame - Jun 17

35 by Timeline_man »»
9 minutes ago

» Should battle characters grow weak with age?

Timeline_man - 32 minutes ago

0 by Timeline_man »»
32 minutes ago

» Would you watch gender swapped Mushoku Tensei? ( 1 2 )

rohan121 - Jun 17

52 by lazernerd »»
43 minutes ago

» Do y'all fw Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

IssyBoy - Jun 17

89 by SwordBreaker36 »»
45 minutes ago

» What world of Anime would you live in?

zaganGao - 3 hours ago

14 by Timeline_man »»
51 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.