Forum Settings
Forums
Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 11:18 AM

Mar 2021

Apparently this timeline is not the "best timeline" at all. Although some people are alive, the seven mysteries no longer exist. And this means the Minomotos are still sacrificing the Akanes. Even though Aoi doesn't know the reason, her family probably does. That'd explain why Aoi's father ran away. It's similar to what happened with Sumire. Lucky for Aoi, she still has her mother. But why she is so supportive of this engagement? She might be brainwashed with that odd elixir. Aoi and Teru's engagement looks like a parallel between no. 6 and Sumire, too. The "sacrifice" and the "guard" who makes sure she doesn't escape and is sacrificed properly. Yep, looks pretty familiar to me.

Does this mean that in the original timeline, the power of the hole was transferred to the seven mysteries? Before this, the hole kept the far and near shore separate but it always wanted a sacrifice for this. I guess they somehow got ahead of giving sacrifices by having the seven mysteries take on this task. But how? Everything has a price and it was the sacrifice beforehand. Well, If it isn't the sacrifice anymore, what is the price of 7 mysteries keeping the shores apart?

Also in the previous arcs, the monsters started crossing near shore when seven mystery numbers dropped. So it make sense why no. 6 tried to sacrifice Aoi. As the seven mysteries diminish, the hole may be getting stronger and a sacrifice getting needed more and more. When they disappear altogether, the hole may regain its former strength. Sound familiar?

"If you destroy all seven mysteries, your wish will come true."

Everything laps with this info. And I bet the entity in the hole is Hanako's so called "god".

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 113 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 17

9 by Mayakoko101 »»
Apr 18, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 112 Discussion

meyve - Mar 17

16 by hugsfrmbelly »»
Apr 10, 12:56 AM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 111 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 16

5 by mdbeach »»
Feb 23, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 94 Discussion

meyve - Sep 15, 2022

6 by senekohan »»
Feb 16, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 110 Discussion

meyve - Jan 17

10 by fuck_my_life_707 »»
Feb 5, 5:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.