Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 8:12 PM

Oct 2015
Lmao Julius vs kanoh
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
May 2, 5:14 AM

Jul 2021
- previous chapter , the writer said : ... 8 brand-new fighters , from 8 different groups ...
- this chapter , the writer says : ... actually , only 3 brand-new fighters and 5 old fighters , and from only 7 groups ... , actually , maybe from only 4 groups , because kengan , purgatory , garo , d4 are the same group .
- me : so , fake advertisement ? what the hell ? the fighters are guys i already know ( quote of hatsumi ) .

page 3 :
- " UNDERGROUND-1 " is the name of an underground group .
- me : you guys could not come up with a more better name ?

page 4 :
sakigake hiraku is a parody of amai mask from one punch man ?

page 5 :
ramon yuko is cosplaying songoku from dragonball ? and his name : ramon yuko -> mon yu ko -> mon ko yu -> son go ku .

... alert , ... radical , ... menace to society , ... doomday messenger ... , so ramon yuko is actually a crazy old hobo , who is standing in the streets , with the board " the doomday is near " ? lol .

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cartoonstock.com/religion-end_of_the_world-heckler-heckling-streets-pessimistic-ggm071207_low.jpg

and in this manga , old grand-fathers dont live for too long : like grand-father kure erioh , and grand-father mukaku . so things dont look good for grand-father ramon yuko , lol .

page 6 :
why rolon and sakigake are wearing matching black pants ? because they are lovers / boy-friends ? lol .

page 7 :
i guess hatsumi wanted to sit next to the secretary girl , but then yamashita c0ck-bl0cked him , lol .

page 9 :
dream re-match A : kanoh VS kaolan again .
dream re-match B : kanoh VS jurota again .

but judging from the fighters 's positions in this tournament , obviously , the editor and/or the writer didnt want the dream re-matches to happen again .

last page :
" kaolan fights in the 1st round of a tournament " ?
can the writer come up with some new story materials ?
previously , kaolan fought carlos medel in the 1st round of another tournament .
daywithoutgamesMay 2, 7:24 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kengan Omega Chapter 277 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Sep 18

1 by zamployer »»
Sep 20, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Kengan Omega Chapter 276 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Sep 11

1 by daywithoutgames »»
Sep 17, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Kengan Omega Chapter 275 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Sep 4

2 by daywithoutgames »»
Sep 10, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Kengan Omega Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

3 by Verriverri »»
Aug 29, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Kengan Omega Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2019

5 by Verriverri »»
Aug 29, 9:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.