Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 29, 8:04 AM

Jul 2013
I am rewatching Date a Live on my laptop.
Apr 29, 8:07 AM
Oct 2019
Nana
Legend of Galactic Heroes
Ars no kyojou
Mou ippon
Rewatch nekopara and asobi Ni iku yo
Apr 29, 8:24 AM

Jun 2019
Maison Ikkoku
Secrets of Cerulean Sand
Dangers in my Heart
Noir

Plus a handful of seasonals.

Did I pass the test?
May 26, 1:44 PM

Aug 2019
Just finished "Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond" and am starting "Bucchigiri?!" I was planning on checking it out anyways, but finding out that Michiru Oshima did the music for that series sealed the deal even more.
May 26, 2:13 PM

May 2021
I have tons of shows I’ve watched a few eps of and circle back to occasionally but I'm only actively watching Kaiju and Train to the End of the World as of right now because I’m usually in the mood to read manga instead or play video games as I just tried of Fallout 4 for the first time recently
May 26, 5:47 PM
Dec 2022
finished mashle s1
just binged this Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf
no idea what to watch and finish next
May 26, 9:49 PM

Feb 2020
Currently I'm re-watching Kiratto Pri☆Chan.
May 26, 10:09 PM

Oct 2019
Just finished undead unluck, it started pretty mess, but I was actually REALLY enjoying it by the end of the season, it was a rare case of a show getting better and better as it went on.

speaking of a show getting better as it goes on, I've also been watching Natsume's book of friends a few months ago, and I have been getting more and more into the story. The fact that the animation has also been getting better with every season a really great cherry on top as well. I'm on season 4 now, and I'm going to be pretty sad when it ends.

I'm loving My Hero Academia season 7, I've seen 2 episodes and this was by far the strongest opening to any my hero academia season.

Delicious in Dungeon is great, I'm watching haikyuu to the top so I can watch the movie in cinema, Infinite Ryvius Is really interesting so far, and I've heard it only gets better, Konosuba is still peak comedy, Spice and Wolf has my two favourite anime people (Kevin Penkin and John Michael Tatum) working on it, and the story has also been really good, so it almost feels like a personal birthday gift to me lol, Spy x family s2, is still spy x family, and is great for it, Mysterious Disappearances is kinda eh, I might drop it, Girls band cry is pretty charming, and the CGI while not perfect, is actually pretty good, and last but not least, Date A Live V has been the show at it's best. Date a live has been a huge soft spot for me, so I am genuinely happy it's only getting better and better.

Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
May 26, 10:22 PM
Feb 2015
Juuni Kouki and Boku no hero academia s5. Others are seasonal like Kaiju no 8, Wind breaker and Karasu wa aruji wo erabenai (raven doesn't choose its master) also Train in the end of the world.
May 26, 10:36 PM

Oct 2013
I just watched an episode of a show with possibly the gayest ending I've ever seen. This is from a mecha series called Brave Bang Bravern!, btw.
May 27, 2:02 AM

Mar 2021
Nashiro18 said:
Hii, I´m searching for some friends and I wanted to know what are you currently watching!! I have just finished Ao no exorcist season 3 :)

I recently got my hands on the "Mysterious Girlfriend X" Complete Collection on Blu-ray, so I started watching it recently again. I use to own this Anime series on DVD when I bought it in the early 2010s. A Few years ago I let a friend borrow the series and they never returned it. They claimed to had lost it and were sorry they couldn't find it to return it to me (that was the last time I ever let that friend borrow any of my Anime). They were nice enough to reimburse the cost of the Anime series but I just ended up using the money to buy something else.

Thankfully Sentai Filmworks re-released the series in 2021 and managed to snag it brand new for 35USDs. Which ironically was much cheaper than when I bought it new on DVD back in the early 2010s.

The biggest appeal of "Mysterious Girlfriend X" to me is the fact it's one of the weirdest romance Anime I have ever watched in my life. looking beyond the gross premise that logically makes no sense, I find this Anime series charming for a Highschool Romance Anime and funny at times. Also, traits of the main female character's personality practically mirror some of the girls I would date when I was in Highschool in the early 90s (most of the girls I dated in Highschool were just really socially strange or awkward to the other people around them).
ColourWheelMay 27, 2:08 AM
May 27, 2:07 AM
May 2022
ColourWheel said:
Nashiro18 said:
Hii, I´m searching for some friends and I wanted to know what are you currently watching!! I have just finished Ao no exorcist season 3 :)

I recently got my hands on the "Mysterious Girlfriend X" Complete Collection on Blu-ray, so I started watching it recently again. I use to own this Anime series on DVD when I bought it in the early 2010s. A Few years ago I let a friend borrow the series and they never returned it. They claimed to had lost it and were sorry they couldn't find it to return it to me (that was the last time I ever let that friend borrow any of my Anime). They were nice enough to reimburse the cost of the Anime series but I just ended up using the money to buy something else.

Thankfully Sentai Filmworks re-released the series in 2021 and managed to snag it brand new for 35USDs. Which ironically was much cheaper than when I bought it new on DVD back in the early 2010s.

The biggest appeal of "Mysterious Girlfriend X" to me is the fact it's one of the weirdest romance Anime I have ever watched in my life. looking beyond the gross premise that logically makes no sense, I find this Anime series charming for a Highschool Romance Anime and funny at times. Also, traits of the main female character's personality practically mirror some of the girls I would date when I was in Highschool in the early 90s.

I'm glad you were able to have the series again!! that's charming, to have something you like so much :3. I own No game No life in blue ray, hoping it would get a season 2 or at least that they would sell the novels in Spain.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Why is Japan Afraid of Realism in Anime? ( 1 2 )

TheSunLife - Sep 23

60 by BigMac7 »»
7 minutes ago

» 🎖️Best Protagonist of all time & discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nirererin - Aug 16

690 by RuRivulet »»
8 minutes ago

» Are there any cute boys doing cute things anime?

Mattenan - 36 minutes ago

4 by duchessliz87 »»
17 minutes ago

» What Anime is boring to you ( 1 2 )

Kirika_Madeleine - Sep 24

55 by duchessliz87 »»
34 minutes ago

» Do we need more cooking scenes in anime?

SgtBateMan - Jul 17

32 by DinoNo1 »»
35 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.