Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 3:02 PM
Apr 2019
Izuku vs Katsuki

Toga vs Uraraka

Todoroki vs Dabi

They’re setting the stage.
Apr 20, 5:26 PM
Mar 2015
We have some really wounded puppies
Apr 21, 1:50 AM
Mar 2016
I watched all 6 seasons. so I don't need this. shonen animes are easy to remember the events. damn in naruto 500 episodes I still remember all important events.
Apr 21, 7:23 AM
Apr 2019
KinjiKido said:
I watched all 6 seasons. so I don't need this. shonen animes are easy to remember the events. damn in naruto 500 episodes I still remember all important events.

If you are already 3 episodes deep into a recap series then why are you still here? You think you’re slick? You’re gonna keep saying you have the memory of a god? Then why you here? Don’t think I don’t see you 👁️👁️
Apr 21, 11:53 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to NaiSk8
KinjiKido said:

If you are already 3 episodes deep into a recap series then why are you still here? You think you’re slick? You’re gonna keep saying you have the memory of a god? Then why you here? Don’t think I don’t see you 👁️👁️
@NaiSk8 what the hell are you talking? And I never said anything about being or god or whatever. it's you the one to sprout nonsense. and don't involve me to your fantasy. I saw this anime on streaming site and curious what it is. and do I need to watch it before season 7. and when I found out in here that it's a recap. then I was like no need to waste time then.
why am I here? I am here NOT to watch the damn thing 👁️👁️
Apr 21, 11:57 PM
Apr 2019
KinjiKido said:
@NaiSk8 what the hell are you talking? And I never said anything about being or god or whatever. it's you the one to sprout nonsense. and don't involve me to your fantasy. I saw this anime on streaming site and curious what it is. and do I need to watch it before season 7. and when I found out in here that it's a recap. then I was like no need to waste time then.
why am I here? I am here NOT to watch the damn thing 👁️👁️

Ok then leave. I’ve had enough of people saying they’ll skip this bc it’s a recap. Like a scratched CD, repeating the same thing over and over. It’s boring and annoying.
Apr 22, 7:43 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to KinjiKido
@KinjiKido Damn good for you bro, but not everybody have gigabrain memory like you did so please excuse us.
Apr 22, 7:45 AM
Oct 2019
Damn Dabi Dance was PEAK!!

ngl it's actually really helpful rewatching these important momemories again, considering how much Anime we watch per season, of course we gonna forget some details.
Apr 23, 9:32 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
alternative characters showed their thoughs how Bakugou, Ochako and Todoroki although the most interesting was Todoroki and his thoughs about his brothers!!!
kekeke
Apr 23, 4:05 PM

Aug 2019
I can't believe I forgot just how much of an ass Endeavor was. I mean I guess he's trying to fix things now but I still don't like him

We got a look at Toga's past, though not much really. Mostly just things to remind us how fucked her life has been because of her quirk and her being obsessed with blood because of it. But also is it just me or did they leave out that whole bit where Toga reveals to Uraraka that she used her quirk to brutally kill a bunch of people? Or did I just miss that lol because that seemed kind of important but whatever
Apr 23, 4:10 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to davidyodo24
Damn Dabi Dance was PEAK!!

ngl it's actually really helpful rewatching these important momemories again, considering how much Anime we watch per season, of course we gonna forget some details.
@davidyodo24 Exactly, I genuinely don't get why everyone on Crunchyroll is crying in the comments lmao as if they're being forced to watch it. Why not just wait for the actual season to start?

Anyways, I desperately needed this recap series because I tried to piece together everything that had happened in the past 6 seasons and just couldn't I then thought about rewatching the whole series but I just simply didn't have the time, and then I found out these recaps were coming out so might as well watch these instead
Apr 27, 3:14 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Alkimia
I can't believe I forgot just how much of an ass Endeavor was. I mean I guess he's trying to fix things now but I still don't like him

We got a look at Toga's past, though not much really. Mostly just things to remind us how fucked her life has been because of her quirk and her being obsessed with blood because of it. But also is it just me or did they leave out that whole bit where Toga reveals to Uraraka that she used her quirk to brutally kill a bunch of people? Or did I just miss that lol because that seemed kind of important but whatever
@Alkimia ‎‎‎7:45
Apr 27, 9:21 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to Embient
@Alkimia ‎‎‎7:45
@Embient Oh no nvm lol I did just miss it. To be fair I was pretty tired when watching this episode 😅
May 3, 11:46 AM

Feb 2020
I forgot how good the ending to this song is
May 6, 1:01 AM
Oct 2019
So much material there. They could've done so much better with this
May 19, 5:51 AM

Jul 2017
a very sad recap, i loved it.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

May 24, 7:07 AM
May 2024
Why TF did this bnha:memories(recaps with 4 eps) exist in the 1st place?! This was the reason the cause why season 7 was cut down from 25 eps to 21 eps(25-4=21)😡🤬

More topics from this board

» Boku no Hero Academia: Memories Episode 04 Discussion

Yasminaa - Apr 27

6 by Yasminaa »»
May 25, 11:58 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia: Memories Episode 2 Discussion

InfinityDude88 - Apr 13

17 by ThisisMikuya »»
May 24, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia: Memories Episode 1 Discussion

deg - Apr 6

44 by ThisisMikuya »»
May 24, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia: Memories Episode 4 Discussion

NaiSk8 - Apr 27

15 by ThisisMikuya »»
May 24, 7:00 AM

» Uhhh this is a recap or what?

BigBoyAdvance - Apr 5

19 by Mattinator95 »»
Apr 13, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.