Forum Settings
Forums

Trash Taste commentary on the MAL manga top list

New
Apr 20, 3:18 AM

Apr 2022

For those who may be interested, the guys from Trash Taste just took a look at MAL's manga top list...

Apr 20, 3:30 AM

Nov 2021
I don’t know how can people even watch these type of long videos where they just say some very obvious shit about these manga or anime, i’d rather watch a movie or play some game in that amount of time. Reading and watching reviews of any particular manga or anime makes sense but this is total bullshit.
Apr 20, 7:25 AM

Aug 2018
I like Connor, but listening to him explain the words "vibe" and "art" is making me lose brain cells. Joey and Garnt were right to ask for clarification, but his explanations don't make sense. He tries to make sense of it, but it doesn't work. You can't just say something is "vibes" without explaining further.

And his take on the word "art," yikes.
Apr 20, 12:05 PM

Jun 2020
I stopped watching there Podcasts very early in the Pandemic, Joe and Connor got annoying really fast. Only continued to watch Gaunts stuff on his own channel.

"Don't let your memes be dreams."- Ancient Japanese proverb, probably
Apr 21, 12:15 AM

Mar 2018
It's cool they focused on manga this episode. Lately, that's all I watch the show for: anime, or manga specific episodes, so I guess the repetition has finally caught up to me after 200 episodes, and that's pretty hard, what with me finding anime gags funny for the hundredth time over. The cycle of bingeing, and stopping is over with me, and Trash Taste, I think. It's largely disinterest now. But hey, both Connor's, and Garnt's second channel videos fill a similar enough niche, if only because they're the same people.
May 7, 2:32 AM

Nov 2019
Wow didn't know slam dunk and vagabond were written by the same author. But some massive facts spoken about vagabond, definitely well deserving of the praise.

More topics from this board

» Completed my first LN.

Clannat - May 26

6 by MadanielFL »»
2 hours ago

» Thoughts on long manga?

Chuckiemuffin - Feb 29

36 by atroxeus »»
6 hours ago

» Good manga to read for people starting out

Goblingaming - May 21

13 by JaniSIr »»
6 hours ago

» Why so much ntr in manhwa?

TheRacist11 - May 12

12 by Zamus_Edits »»
7 hours ago

» Your top 10 unknown/not-well known manga

Kumoiro_Shizuki - May 16

39 by MibuKyou »»
Today, 6:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.