Forum Settings
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 8:00 AM

Jan 2018
Varvara's reward time. She is ready for the reward. She looked so pretty in that page before the last one. Peak chapter.
ARK-13Apr 19, 8:11 AM
Apr 19, 9:10 AM

Nov 2019
I think our boy just found his bff
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Apr 20, 6:10 PM
Apr 2023
That butt-slap is pure meme material now.

But deym, this chapter had one of the best panels with Penko's smile that I can't help but be a simp for her.

And that Tenka-form by Fukuma is just fire.
Apr 20, 7:20 PM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
Penko's smile is EVERYTHING.
Apr 20, 9:11 PM
Jan 2023
It's curious how Varvara has two of the Best panela in Manga.
Apr 20, 9:41 PM
Feb 2024
I never thought her character would work as well as it has, bravo to the author. She still isn't Mira, but who is?
Apr 21, 1:24 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Funny as hell. That spanking has already become a meme and the relationship between these two is strangely effective.
The more I read the more I think we get a harem ending.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 21, 8:37 AM
Feb 2024
PenkoPenko said:

peak chapter, I think I have a theory, yuuki might get a peach blessing. since it's very odd how they are bringing back the peaches. or maybe I'm just overthinking it. Btw what was your thoughts on the chapter? ngl I was pretty happy with it we also got to see ren again.
samurai_jasApr 21, 8:56 AM
Apr 21, 4:03 PM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
Reply to samurai_jas
PenkoPenko said:

peak chapter, I think I have a theory, yuuki might get a peach blessing. since it's very odd how they are bringing back the peaches. or maybe I'm just overthinking it. Btw what was your thoughts on the chapter? ngl I was pretty happy with it we also got to see ren again.
@samurai_jas I don't think Yuuki will get a peach blessing, I feel that would undermine the plot at this point. Instead I think Yuuki is going to keep getting stronger due to the Gods being inside him until he eventually surpasses all the girls. That way he can finally protect Kyouka. Oh, and also show Ren her place haha.

Bro's gonna keep collecting Gods like a chad since he's already got all the chiefs.

I was a bit surprised by this ch. I was expecting just a Penko reward, but this ch. was pretty wholesome. Hyped that Yuuki and Penko are vibing and getting along. Def feel like they can be a powerful duo. Not to mention, happy/smiling Penko is everything. So, all in all, fantastic chapter. Ch. 129 was top-tier for me so def had high expectations for 130. The panel towards the end of Penko smiling and that kiss at the end were perfect though so I was very happy.

Also, always here for any panels with Ren haha. Would love to have seen Ren vs Penko's mother but I'm sure it was a quick fight anyway lmao Ren is just the Goat

Great picture tho, I feel like Ren's telling Yuuki to "Lock the F in"
Apr 22, 2:26 AM
Feb 2024
PenkoPenko said:
@samurai_jas I don't think Yuuki will get a peach blessing, I feel that would undermine the plot at this point. Instead I think Yuuki is going to keep getting stronger due to the Gods being inside him until he eventually surpasses all the girls. That way he can finally protect Kyouka. Oh, and also show Ren her place haha.

Bro's gonna keep collecting Gods like a chad since he's already got all the chiefs.

I was a bit surprised by this ch. I was expecting just a Penko reward, but this ch. was pretty wholesome. Hyped that Yuuki and Penko are vibing and getting along. Def feel like they can be a powerful duo. Not to mention, happy/smiling Penko is everything. So, all in all, fantastic chapter. Ch. 129 was top-tier for me so def had high expectations for 130. The panel towards the end of Penko smiling and that kiss at the end were perfect though so I was very happy.

Also, always here for any panels with Ren haha. Would love to have seen Ren vs Penko's mother but I'm sure it was a quick fight anyway lmao Ren is just the Goat

peak commentation yeah defo I'm kinda interested in what her peach ability might have been. I really want yuuki to beat ren, it would be pretty sick ngl, hopefully he does surpass her but we will see, and also the images I get that I post are all from pintrest lol.
Apr 22, 3:57 PM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
Reply to samurai_jas
PenkoPenko said:

peak commentation yeah defo I'm kinda interested in what her peach ability might have been. I really want yuuki to beat ren, it would be pretty sick ngl, hopefully he does surpass her but we will see, and also the images I get that I post are all from pintrest lol.
@samurai_jas No doubt, I'd like to see him beat her and earn her respect. Then he can stand beside all the girls as an equal.

I think he and Kyouka have hit a limit to how strong they can get with her ability alone. I think in the end Yuuki will basically be a God after taking in all the Gods of Thunder, but we'll see haha

Oh bet, I don't use Pinterest but maybe I'll have to start
Apr 23, 10:40 AM
Jun 2023
I think the chapter was fine but really don't like it because of the unnecessary respect showing for kyoka from the last couple of chapters
Apr 25, 3:37 AM

Oct 2017
Penko stepped on him, man I'm jealous, damn. Also butt spanking. Is this peak chapter or what?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 133 Discussion

ARK-13 - Yesterday

3 by samurai_jas »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 132 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 17

9 by eXtripa69 »»
May 23, 12:22 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 126 Discussion

ARK-13 - Feb 23

8 by anniemanga »»
May 23, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 131 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 3

9 by M1keFox »»
May 19, 2:37 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 106 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 5, 2023

15 by light_straight »»
May 16, 4:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.