Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Delicious in Dungeon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 25, 11:23 PM
Oct 2022
fuck this kabru guy
Jul 8, 2:51 PM

May 2018
黒魔術だよね。
Jul 11, 7:30 PM

Jul 2021
Looks like Laios can see ghosts now since he's learning magic.
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

Jul 16, 3:06 AM

Feb 2020
I wanted to be Miss Frog Marcille's prince charming 🐸
Jul 25, 2:45 AM
Apr 2024
I'm sorry to say that, but in my opinion they have to kill Falin.
Aug 4, 5:37 PM

Oct 2009
This anime is wild. My only criticism is that the 2nd core's opening is WAY worse than the first core's opening.

Aug 13, 3:00 AM

Apr 2013
I like Kabru, even though I wasn't quite sure what his deal is. But it seems like he's only in it for the lulz
Aug 26, 5:18 PM
Jun 2022
Reply to fathandz
Chillchuck really is the dad of the group, doing that threat assessment and rushing to Senshi like that.
fathandz said:
Chillchuck really is the dad of the group, doing that threat assessment and rushing to Senshi like that.

Yesssssss I love that of him 😂 he really is the one sensible adult metaphorically slapping sense into everyone, yet poor guy can't stop from being treated like a child.

JuicyPineapple said:
Is it just me, or is Kabru a really unlikeable character?

No, not just you. He's really f*ing two-faced. It's like he thinks he's on some moral high ground from everyone else, despite cold-blooded killing those guys 1-2 episodes ago. Hopefully he'll have some sort of redeeming qualities, but right now... :/ It is interesting following whatever intentions he might have, tho.

Supremestrawhat said:

I think he probably always had the potential for it! Seeing how Falin was magically inclined from childhood, he probably also has an untapped potential to some degree. And seeing talking to ghosts was the very first manifestation of Falin's power, it does seem fitting. I'm not completely convinced his previous dreams and visions were fully products of his mind, tho... seems like he may've had some link to his sister beyond death, even if she didn't remember afterwards.
RaspberrySodaAug 26, 5:33 PM
Aug 28, 12:06 PM

Oct 2015
Reply to RaspberrySoda
fathandz said:

Yesssssss I love that of him 😂 he really is the one sensible adult metaphorically slapping sense into everyone, yet poor guy can't stop from being treated like a child.

JuicyPineapple said:
Is it just me, or is Kabru a really unlikeable character?

No, not just you. He's really f*ing two-faced. It's like he thinks he's on some moral high ground from everyone else, despite cold-blooded killing those guys 1-2 episodes ago. Hopefully he'll have some sort of redeeming qualities, but right now... :/ It is interesting following whatever intentions he might have, tho.

Supremestrawhat said:

I think he probably always had the potential for it! Seeing how Falin was magically inclined from childhood, he probably also has an untapped potential to some degree. And seeing talking to ghosts was the very first manifestation of Falin's power, it does seem fitting. I'm not completely convinced his previous dreams and visions were fully products of his mind, tho... seems like he may've had some link to his sister beyond death, even if she didn't remember afterwards.
RaspberrySoda said:

Anyhow, I like him best when he dies to treasure bugs ;)
Tired, always tired!
Aug 28, 10:34 PM
Aug 2018
A good episode that maintains the main premise of this show (food) while slowly bringing to fruition a rich story.
Sep 8, 4:59 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
The battle with that giant mushroom was thrilling. That unexpected twist with the food magic was super clever 🍄✨

12 hours ago
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
she likes the frog custome!!!
kekeke
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25

148 by Ranxomare »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 11

99 by Ranxomare »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4

123 by Ranxomare »»
Today, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28

136 by Ranxomare »»
Yesterday, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

169 by Ranxomare »»
Yesterday, 1:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.