Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 4:20 PM

Feb 2016
The Onsen Town is finally open for business, but the adventure in the Onsen Paradise Isekai continues for the characters.

This has been a short and simple trip, but also not as bad as some claim. It's a simple novel and manga, and the anime adaptation of the simple storyline was fine.
Apr 1, 6:25 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Well, last episode and a small dream was complete but there was the starts for a new one!!!
kekeke
Apr 1, 3:51 PM

Dec 2022
Kept you waiting, huh?

That was a nice diversion. I have become educated in the Way of the Hot Springs. Now time to get naked.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Apr 2, 2:30 PM

Jul 2016
First time I see anime boobs being drawn so lazily.

Pretty forgettable Ecchi in my opinion. Episode with Mayudama changing into her adult form saved the show from being a plain 1/10 tho.

2/10
Apr 6, 11:38 AM

Jan 2022
At last, our MC achieved his goal of building an onsen and make everyone know their properties. But right before asking one final time to take off the clothes before entering the onsen, we learn that he won't be stopping, he will be build countless more onsen. A real entrepreneur and dedicated person. Overall the only things I will ever remember from this anime is how hard it is to be able to watch it, the take off your clothes quote and the pepperoni nipples. Not shit, okay it is.
I like everything, ok
Apr 15, 12:45 AM

Jun 2022
Nice! Quick & Fun Watch.
May 18, 7:34 AM

Apr 2013
So in the end it was just a very short show about them building an onsen in another world. The fanservice was okay, but lacking movement. It had some funny scenes, but mostly quite boring. 3/10
May 23, 7:26 PM

Feb 2014
lol simple yet enjoyable short show

6/10
Jun 11, 6:49 AM
Dec 2021
great anime enjoyed it a lot
Jun 22, 11:49 AM

Oct 2017
Chilling naked in onsen the anime. The elf chief is beautiful.
Jul 4, 7:42 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Finally decided to get around to finishing this show, I actually had it as part of my Winter 2024 list but at some point subbed episodes stopped coming out so I didn’t get to finish it. Well, at some point the rest of the episodes were dropped so tonight I figured why not knock the rest out, and now that I finally did I can take this off the “On Hold” list. And overall I’d say this was a decent ecchi short series, it had some good moments and I liked the hot spring theming, but the production wasn’t all there which made the fanservice a bit lackluster.

That being said I did still enjoy it somewhat, enough to come back and finish it at least lol. And it did have a wholesome ending which I liked, so definitely not a bad show, also that OP was pretty catchy, I like it.
Jul 23, 10:59 PM

Oct 2008
The art quality was weak. For a fanservice show that is a pretty big flaw. I enjoyed it overall though. Would watch a full season of this sol onsen type of isekai. Reminded me of the farming one from last year.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 11 Discussion

Teisatsu - Mar 28

4 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 3, 7:43 PM

Poll: » Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 10 Discussion

Teisatsu - Mar 16

7 by Matheus050 »»
Aug 29, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 9 Discussion

Teisatsu - Mar 16

4 by Matheus050 »»
Aug 22, 6:10 AM

» how accurate is the mal rating?

HiljainenSipuli - May 2

10 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 11, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 8 Discussion

FullyCharged - Mar 3

6 by Matheus050 »»
Jul 14, 6:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.