Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 7, 2:36 PM

Oct 2023
That soft walk of Fern was so cute
Mar 8, 3:23 PM
May 2022
Mad house cooking
Mar 10, 12:56 AM
Nov 2023
soo hype omg im in klove
Mar 12, 10:27 PM
Feb 2024
That old man scene so hilarious 😆😆
Mar 13, 2:18 PM

Nov 2011
Stark got some time off with The Boys xD
Mar 18, 11:31 PM

Dec 2022
well as expected they did do a great job adapting the battle stuff but boy this episode getting back to the feel good format was even sweeter in anime form knowing it was coming. judging by how nicely they did with the past few episodes, very high expectations for the remainder of this arc
Mar 20, 9:10 PM

Jul 2020
Decent episode with bits of character development, more unfunny fern Shenanigans and bland Fern x Stark. 3/5
NEW GOD

Mar 22, 4:18 PM
Mar 2024
Amazing I Love this anime
Mar 22, 10:11 PM
Feb 2022
Masterpiece, Masterpiece, Masterpiece 10/10
Mar 22, 11:50 PM
Mar 2024
Very good I love it so much
Mar 23, 8:00 PM
Jan 2024
What a great anime
Mar 24, 12:18 PM
Jul 2010
Himmel's flashbacks always make me tear up.
Mar 26, 8:51 AM

Aug 2019
its great when fern is pouting or when she is commanding frieren like her mother despite being 1000 years younger :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 9:24 AM
Mar 2018
I've always loved this kind of respite, slice of life episode, where the heroes can take some rest and just be. What's even better in this one, is that we get to spend time not just with the main charcters, but also the other competitors in the first class exam. This really gives every one of them more depth and makes them so much more interesting. I feel like I'm invested in the success of so many paople, now.
Mar 28, 5:27 AM
Jan 2023
Mann this anime is just so beautiful!!!!
Mar 28, 9:36 AM

Sep 2020
Fern and Stark chemistry is so fun!
Mar 28, 9:47 PM
Dec 2021
Rất đáng để xem
Mar 30, 12:44 PM
Mar 2021
Just sensational
Mar 31, 11:05 AM
Jan 2023
Jalan cerita yang luar biasa, saya sangat menyukainya, cerita yang ringan
Mar 31, 2:46 PM
Apr 2023
Great episode and a more chill atmosphere compared to the last ones. We got to see all the characters from the exam (+Stark) outside the battle atmosphere just having a good time. However, it seems like what's coming is gonna get even crazier than before
Mar 31, 7:40 PM
Jun 2012
Frieren let that man cook.

Learning the meaning of iterative improvement to existing user experience.

Frieren is having a positive reflection in her journey to discover the most important pieces of software. Those that do the littlest of things. Those that cook.
Apr 6, 2:21 AM

Jul 2013
That gag of Fern having that attitude when things don't go her way has gotten old real fast. You can't pull that shit off in one episode ffs.
Apr 20, 11:34 PM
Oct 2022
Fern accuses him of being rumpled. She punches him for drinking juice during the night. I am unfamiliar with the culture in which this is improper. Shoe. She feels the magic she casts them without knowing what they are. Time is a mysterious thing, especially in this story. It’s interesting getting to see the characters interact throughout the town and outside of the trial. This is a rare version of the boring parts in between the action that isn’t causing the momentum to significantly slow down. She was up at night morning the flavors of yesterday. Time is strong taste is stronger. Apparently, this is what they all say. Fern judges him for having a little bit of food on his face while he is eating. The food is no less than divine, it has her striding with upturned pride. They spend all of their money on the meal. Despite the fact that we just learned they do not have any money. This next conflict is because she didn’t do the shopping. And it isn’t because they don’t have money. Ah, of course, what genius story writing, she has secret savings. Problem solved. Freeren is somehow unaware that she is the only reason that her team passed. Allegedly she is a pacifist. 3
Apr 22, 10:35 PM

Feb 2021
Lol, Fern got mad and become silent XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 23, 10:27 AM
Apr 2022
That's right, folks ... if love is share then is food <3 Even Fern agrees with this fax ... I believe so.
Apr 24, 4:03 AM

Oct 2012
Amazing show. There wasn't much action but it was still as good as the episodes that do. I really love reflecting on life with Frieren and pouty Fern is so loveable.
May 5, 2:50 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
A nice episode for some chill downtime before getting into the next exam, and a great way to see some interactions between all the candidates. It's nice to have so many new characters and to have them all pretty well-fleshed out, characters we can look forward to seeing again when the continue on their journey.

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 8, 6:38 PM
Apr 2024
An anime that deserves the highest rating
May 12, 10:00 AM

Jul 2021
A nice, more lighthearted episode. Frieren visiting and old restaurant was a nice moment. I really like seeing the flashbacks of when Frieren was with the heroes and its always nice seeing what Himmel has to say, and him want the flavours carried into the future was a nice moment. Stark and Fern she have different tastes when it comes to food. Fern likes sweets and Stark likes savory.

Seeing Denken visit the restaurant was nice i really like his character and it was nice of him to bring his friends along. I really like richter aswell him helping out that old lady was kind of him.

Grumpy Fern she was cute and i really like her pouty face.

Stark being taken away by Wirbel was funng, i really like Wirbel and i really hope he passes the exam. Though not everyone will pass there are plenty of people who i want to but dont think will, Wirbel being at the top of that list.

May 14, 12:55 PM

Apr 2013
Pretty chill episode after the first exam, nothing too exciting happened. Übel trying to seduce that dude or something and Denken is actually pretty cool.
May 15, 3:55 PM

Feb 2018
With how battle focused the last few eps have been, having it slow down like this was great, really sets it up well for it to pick back up again.
Getting to see the group back together was nice, although it looks like it won't be for long.
Stark seems to have been enjoying his time alone, but now it seems like he may be getting dragged around by Wirbel.
They're definitely making it seem like this next test is going to be a tough one, so looking forward to how different it will be from this last one.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Why Frieren will inspire better stories

GoatPieceLuffy - May 27

38 by meyve »»
1 hour ago

» Frieren Favorites

AshTheChamp - 3 hours ago

5 by Phloup »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 8

504 by SaltyCookie »»
4 hours ago

» Is this anime worth watching? ( 1 2 )

anizawa89 - May 5

54 by katsucats »»
Yesterday, 4:22 PM

» Frieren fans, let's settle for the best couple

epsilono - Apr 16

27 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Yesterday, 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.