Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 18, 2019 1:29 AM

Apr 2013
At first, I thought this episode was another year in the future, and not-Takeru was breaking down again, but I realised it was 2 years earlier (1 year after) when I saw Akane, still pretty damn young.

Yeah, Takayuki is nothing compared to Takeru and his strength.

Further proof Muv-Luv is Age's best series.
Sep 29, 2019 4:39 PM

Nov 2016
Ooooh, guess it makes sense for Akane to hold such a grudge, I mean she basically catched Hayase inflagranti.

Very nice episode that fleshed out things a bit more with focussing on the depressing side of things. I can't really blame Hayase and Narumi for doing what they did. It's pretty human to comfort each other and to seek relief from the painful reality.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 5, 2020 12:04 AM

May 2010
Misunderstanding was caused by Haruka's parents. 10000%
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 8, 2020 6:11 AM
Feb 2019
Welp that escalated quickly, LOL. Ok so I can see the real cause of all the anger Akane was directing at Mitsuki, but this just feels like too convenient to me, a bit dumb in fact, how one thing led to another. I hope the VN is better in execution, maybe the anime skipped something.
HHHHRRRRNNNGGGSep 8, 2020 6:15 AM
Oct 8, 2020 9:55 AM

Aug 2018
So Takayuki actually reacted like that, huh.. Wouldn't expect him to react so drastically.. I mean, it's possible, but he wasn't so attached to Haruka, no?.. Well, at least so that he looked like that 1 year later.. 1 year is a hell long time..
I'm only surprised, how after such strange behavior of Takayuki, right in front of doctors.. He didn't get psychiatrist or something.. Well, maybe he did, I don't know.. But right there it'd be quite strange, if doctors wouldn't send him for mental check.. Well, then again, he could just not go there, and that's all..
Also, if parents asked him to not go visit Haruka.. It even more means, really, that he had right to move on with his life, to be honest.. Even if I like Haruka myself more than Mitsuki.. Well, that's just personal feel.. In the end, in current situation, MC has several things what he can do, really.. But that he began to date Mitsuki - I see nothing wrong with that..
But you also can understand Akane's side as well, really.. All characters are right, really.. Just that you can't marry everyone in the end..
Overall, nice episode.. I liked Takayuki's portrayal of depression, even if I was questioning, how man could take it like that.. I at the same time comment on what I question or stuff.. But at the same time do that, because feel involved with the characters.. If I'd talk with them - I don't know, if would tell these things.. Some of them - maybe.. Like about need to decide, who you'll choose, and stuff.. And some wouldn't - like wondering, how Takayuki is so depressed for whole 1 year.. Still I ask this stuff, because that's what I feel.. And sometimes with talk of another person, I won't just say everything what I feel, not all of this feels productive or just something I'd want to say..
Jan 4, 2021 7:12 AM

Nov 2018
From this episode I can understand each character that involved with Haruka :
Tatsuya that have Mental Breakdown so hard because Haruka incident.
Mitsuki do not have heart to see Tatsuya gone insane and tried to get him move on from Haruka.
Akane surprise that her friend sister concerning Tatsuya and take that as betrayal.
Haruka Parents that feels guilty to Tatsuya gone insane because Haruka.
Haruka itself that don't know anything related to her both problem and her own condition.

In that situation all of them are tried to make best decision to make Haruka Incident not haunt them too long and having a effect that normal because each character action. In other words they all not do anything wrong.

But Haruka Parents have one problem, why they still not tell Akane that Tatsuya?. At least Akane not hate much mitsuki so much if the they tell her.

Story and Character step aside. I not like type of storyline that from previous episode is forward then flashback happen. It's useless, Confusing, and Make previous episode pretty meaningless. I hope this storylines not using again later.
Yunohi-kunJan 4, 2021 7:18 AM
May 8, 2023 3:42 AM

Jun 2022
Geez, Mitsuki, you're a back-stabbing whore, basically cornering your best friend's man, getting naked in front of and seducing him into sex. Poor Akane. Poor Haruka.

Dec 20, 2023 11:04 PM

Dec 2022
Not segueing into these past segments and flashbacks properly, so I was confused for a minute. Mitsuki seducing Takayuki when he was in his depressive state seemed manipulative, but I suppose it's partly his fault for going along with it.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

181 by StewedBeefHaunch »»
May 10, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Mitsuki or Haruka? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 1, 2007

255 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 25, 5:03 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

52 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 23, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 3 Discussion

Di27 - Apr 16, 2008

47 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 22, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

55 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 8, 4:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.