Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 27, 9:31 AM

Oct 2021
Hello, I've been interested on watching this series. Is the plot too focused on the girl? Any fan service? Thank you
Jan 27, 9:38 AM
Jun 2023
well I think it's an overall good watch
and the plaot is alright according to me.
There are 1 or 2 scenes of fan service I Think
Jan 27, 9:39 AM
May 2023
It’s just two teens in love with each other but don’t know it yet (or maybe they do know shh bd they just don’t know how to express it) but no fan service at all. A good watch imo
Jan 27, 9:42 AM
Aug 2022
No I wouldn’t say the plot is to focused on the girl it’s a good balance between both of them.

And no from what I remember there’s literally no fan service or at least near enough none.

It’s a very good watch I definitely recommend and it’s got a season 2 coming
Jan 27, 9:44 AM
Sep 2023
Phantom_373 said:
No I wouldn’t say the plot is to focused on the girl it’s a good balance between both of them.

And no from what I remember there’s literally no fan service or at least near enough none.

It’s a very good watch I definitely recommend and it’s got a season 2 coming

It’s a super wholesome watch. There is only one scene that is kinda fan service for about 5 seconds.
Jan 27, 9:45 AM
Dec 2023
unrequitedweaboo said:
Hello, I've been interested on watching this series. Is the plot too focused on the girl? Any fan service? Thank you

Ofc, u gotta watch it 💯
Jan 27, 9:46 AM

Jul 2015
That's a very generic romcom with overused (at this point) formula of average and plain boi vs perfect angel of a girl.
Main Girl may seem at first like a perfect Mary Sue, that is pampering Main Guy just because he is a self insert, but eventually the reasons behind her behaviour and her backstory will be revealed.
If you are not the target audience you may find this boring. Otherwise it is very cute, wholesome and fluffy wish fulfilment romcom.
There is very little nudity.
6,5/10 from me.
PiromyslJan 27, 9:51 AM

Jan 27, 9:48 AM
Nov 2021
Well it's nothing special! It's just a wholesome diabatic(a little cringe too) show.If you like this kinda show then yeah!
I personally really liked the show :)
Jan 27, 9:54 AM
Mar 2023
unrequitedweaboo said:

It's a minor, the anime is very good and sad and it is very focused on the girl.
Jan 27, 10:38 AM
Jan 2023
I wouldn’t recommend, it’s a pretty generic “lonely boy gets with popular girl” story
Jan 27, 10:38 AM
Jun 2023
i think, it's a good romance show, about fan service it's not there only a two or three scenes, but it's a good rom com, and it's focus on both ml and fl. a good watch ,i definitely recommend it.
Jan 27, 10:41 AM
Oct 2023
Kazuto_Kirigaya- said:
unrequitedweaboo said:

Ofc, u gotta watch it 💯

how's asuna doing ?
Jan 27, 10:44 AM
Oct 2023
unrequitedweaboo said:

Go watch it immediately.
The plot isnt focused on girl.
Without trying to give too many spoilers... It's basically about two teens falling in love with good paced character development unlike other romance anime taking 3 seasons to hold hands... Also it is so sweet it might give you DIABETES.
It's one of my top romance anime...
And no there is NO FAN SERVICE
Jan 27, 10:46 AM
Oct 2023
nicokevin said:
unrequitedweaboo said:

It's a minor, the anime is very good and sad and it is very focused on the girl.

uhhhh what does minor mean ? you talking about the characters or wot ?
Jan 27, 11:42 AM
Jun 2022
It’s a sugar overdose watch.
You will be breathing out sugar and cuteness and blushes by the time you finish.
No a plot as per.
Just a typical over the top doki doki shoujo
Can give it a try. Decent watch
Jan 27, 11:56 AM
Aug 2022
Yes. Next question.
Jan 27, 12:09 PM
Dec 2021
little to no fanservice, very focused on the romance, but wxtremely rushed so imo not rly worth
Jan 27, 12:42 PM

Jan 2023
No fanservice, and hardly any drama. It’s focused on the slower (give or take) romance between the two main leads and is a pretty wholesome watch, something you can relax to at night as an example.

I liked it but apparently a lot of people didn’t so womp.
Jan 27, 12:43 PM
Mar 2021
No, next question.
Jan 27, 12:57 PM
Apr 2021
Not necessary.So many copy paste cliche stuff.Unless ure into this kinda of stuff.
Jan 27, 1:23 PM
Dec 2020
ANR23 said:
You will be breathing out sugar and cuteness and blushes by the time you finish.
No a plot as per.

It's definitely not a Shoujo. It's one of the most male-targeted romances I've ever seen (that's not an insult btw if it came accross like that, it's just clearly mainly for guys).

Women/girls don't usually enjoy romance shows in that way about self-insert MCs being served by a -imo- rather cringey girl lol). The saving grace of it is that it hardly has fanservice tho which is nice.
Jan 27, 1:30 PM
Jul 2023
I think it's an okay show to watch as a filler or when you don't want to really pay attention. It's slow enough that you can follow without trying.
Jan 27, 4:51 PM
Apr 2021
if u want to go ahead but imo its nothing special just a VERY generic romance where the “perfect” girl falls for the blatant self insert mc with 0 personality…. just because. I usually don’t mind but the animation is pretty wonky. The dialogue is… for lack of a better word, cringe… and the characters (specifically the main two) are bland and ik its an anime but they’re so unrealistic, especially main girl, that (for me at least) it was hard to suspend my disbelief and I didn’t get any enjoyment out of watching their relationship “develop” (any parts where they were on the couch together were particularly hard to watch) although i did kinda hate watch this so I might just be nitpicking.
Jan 27, 5:07 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
unrequitedweaboo said:

Hello :)

You should watch it, this anime is very wholesome ^.^

The plot is rather focused on both girl and boy MC, its all about their relationship and this contains very very little lewd fanservice so you don't need to worry about it~

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 27, 6:20 PM
Oct 2022
After watching this anime you would feel this was worth a time spending.
Because the story is more new trying to be different but at ye same time more close to the audience. so I would say it's a good anime to watch.
Jan 27, 7:07 PM

Mar 2023
it’s got some nice moments but a lot of the plot is them just talking on a couch
Jan 27, 7:09 PM
Jun 2023
unrequitedweaboo said:

You should watch it yes, but the manga is better in my opinion, although it hasnt caught up with the anime (probably cuz the light novel caught up first and the manga is getting its translations now steadily) but yes you should watch it.
Jan 27, 9:12 PM
May 2023
if you are a fan of just wholesomeness and do not want any ecchi or fan service , no poly triangle or polygon , no twists and turns then this is th perfect show for you . I think this a show that you would either love too much or find it a bit boring .

for myself , I loved it and have already watched it 4 times . so personally I would say you should totally watch .
Jan 27, 9:13 PM
Jun 2022
__potato__ said:
ANR23 said:
No a plot as per.

It's definitely not a Shoujo. It's one of the most male-targeted romances I've ever seen (that's not an insult btw if it came accross like that, it's just clearly mainly for guys).

Women/girls don't usually enjoy romance shows in that way about self-insert MCs being served by a -imo- rather cringey girl lol). The saving grace of it is that it hardly has fanservice tho which is nice.

Yeah must be a shounen. It serves to satisfy boys. True. Very boy centric.
Loner getting a cute gf who everyone thinks is pretty.
Yes.
Thanks.
Jan 28, 12:35 AM

Jan 2023
As others have said, it is a very wholesome romance about two people slowly falling in love with each other.
It's slightly more focused on the male perspective I'd say, and it has no fanservice at all as far as I can remember.
Jan 28, 1:28 AM
Jun 2023
unrequitedweaboo said:

I don't think there's any or it wasn't showy enough to remember
Jan 28, 6:19 AM

Jan 2020
There isn't any fanservice at all, and this anime is a wholesome and light-hearted romance without any drama and love triangle stuff. Make sure you read the LN as well since it's the most appreciated LN right now as of 'Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi! 2024 Rankings'.

We will get to watch season 2 soon, man I can't get more than enough of its diabetes :)

RaiYouJan 28, 6:24 AM

Jan 28, 8:11 AM
Nov 2021
pretty tame and gets in a rut pretty quick but the romance is decent, mains kinda cheezy dou
Jan 28, 11:58 AM
Feb 2018
Get ready for hardcore couch action.
Jan 28, 3:00 PM
Jul 2023
if you like a good combination between romance and comedy and cuteness you definitely should watch it
Jan 29, 6:34 AM
Nov 2022
What is a fan service? I have no idea.
Jan 29, 8:18 AM
Jun 2023
If you like both main characters spends all of their time in the couch, then this is for you.
Jan 31, 2:41 AM

Oct 2014
Some people like it.

But for me i couldnt get into it.

Everytime both leads were talking it pissed me off to no end.

I just dont like their personality especially Amane

I felt bad for both itsuki and yuta the way he treated them.

Telling them to shut up… or asking them point blank whats in it for you to be my friend…
Jan 31, 2:32 PM
Apr 2022
See to be honest it's a fairly common genre of anime...I'm not sure if it has anything new to offer. But I will still encourage you to watch it since it's only 12 eps, has a conclusive ending and not gonna lie does give butterflies time to time. It's a cute anime basically. Perfect if you're in the mood for some highschool romance anime.
Feb 10, 7:44 PM
Oct 2023
Will there be a season 2?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

_MushiRock11_ - Mar 25, 2023

358 by FedeLo27 »»
May 30, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2023

212 by pascoal_ofc »»
May 27, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2023

190 by Anime__x__lover »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

130 by minnaslay127 »»
Apr 22, 5:32 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

284 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 19, 7:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.