Forum Settings
Forums

Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Chapter 16 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 9:06 PM

Mar 2018
I admire the story and its characters, but the development from these two felt a bit too fast. Maybe that's just the plight that manga adaptations are faced with. Obviously, the two have had latent "affection" for each other their whole lives, but it felt as though they affirmed it with their words once (on the rooftop) and everything is all merry and resolved from that sole interaction. Still an enjoyable chapter nonetheless; the art was very good.
Jan 16, 3:20 AM

Jul 2013
It was a while since I read it so I can't say anything about the pacing but if I remember well, in the novel they do talk more on their own and take things slow. It happens after the rooftop scene though.
During that scene I guess the emotions got the better of them (Theodore was just relieved to know he does care about him and Arnold got scared because Theodore almost died), but it will take more than that to patch up that relationship completely. If I remember well most of it will happen "off-screen" and will only be mentioned, but don't take my word on it because I read the second volume of the novel a long time ago too.

For more details and slower pacing I definitely recommend the novel (like any anime-novel fan ever lol). Anime is also adapting the novel and not the manga so I hope there won't be pacing issues. It does worry me that they are showing volume 2 characters on the poster and quotes from volume 2 in the trailer when there are only 12 episodes but surely they will announce the second cour and not rush everything now?
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Jan 21, 6:59 PM

Sep 2016
You haven't read this in english right, I only found up to 11, there's up to 18 but it's like indonesian or sth.

That said, about pacing, anime with ep 3 already reached the audience with the merchant, which is like, almost chapter 10 of the manga.
So they will close this small conundrum of the two princes before ep 6.

edit: found english chapters, they came out 2 days before this reply of mine, 4 after this topic
Anyway, anime covered up to chapter 12 just now with episode 5. So it will end it by next ep, like I said.

Anyway again, read this in english, finally.

About the Arnold preparing to disappear at any time.
My guess is that Arnold always started a war in the 6 previous timelines because while he was preparing to disappear, something happened and backed him against a wall so he had to push through even if it meant becoming a monster.
I wonder what happened though.
FullyChargedFeb 4, 6:08 PM
bruh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Chapter 20 Discussion

FullyCharged - Feb 4

1 by YuriSpacePirate »»
May 28, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Chapter 19 Discussion

YuriSpacePirate - May 28

0 by YuriSpacePirate »»
May 28, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Chapter 21 Discussion

FullyCharged - Feb 4

4 by Shining_Falcon »»
Mar 18, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Chapter 17 Discussion

FullyCharged - Feb 4

0 by FullyCharged »»
Feb 4, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Chapter 13 Discussion

FullyCharged - Feb 4

0 by FullyCharged »»
Feb 4, 5:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.