Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ishura
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 17, 7:30 AM
Jan 2024
its a masterpiece
Jan 18, 7:25 AM
Jan 2024
very good animation
Jan 18, 8:11 AM

Oct 2008
O! M!! G!!! for me personally, this might be the best first episode of winder 2024!!!
i was simply blown away with the uncensored brutality and badass swordsmanship!!!
5/5.

Jan 29, 9:53 AM

Jan 2011
The beginning really pissed me off. I don't like this shit.
Feb 10, 7:06 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Seems like a decent show, this. For some reason, it seems to be one of the favs from the season in Japan, so I figured I should give it a go.

Pretty dark sequence of the machines suddenly appearing and ripping the limbs of our female lead’s friend.

Auretria next, and there’s some worthy opponents who could take out Kaji Yuki-san’s character? Interesting…

Sajou no hana Op!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 24, 3:24 AM
Feb 2018
ITS ALL ABOUT ANIMATION! THE STORY? BETTER THEN RAGNAROK!!
Apr 7, 2:36 AM

Feb 2021
The last person on earth? Hmm...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 9, 5:17 PM
Jun 2022
Nice , Can't Wait To Drop This . Just Cut The Writer With Your Sword Too .
Apr 16, 6:56 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Wow, this was kinda awesome, at least this first episode was. I checked this one out because the OP was in my YouTube recommendations, I saw it was for this show that i remembered sounding kinda interesting but didn’t make my Winter 2024 list, so I decided to give it a try as I’ve yet to go back for any shows last season unless you count Frieren, and I really liked what I saw. First off, I like how they kinda fake you out with these two cute waifus having a yuri style thing going on, only to have one of them get brutalized by a killer robot moments later lol, and although I’ve seen shows like Blood-C before I still found that a little hard to watch, it has been a while too, that Japanese screaming just hurts me in my soul man.

And I wanted to mention I really liked the additions of the robots, seeing them in this fantasy world is very cool and interests me in what this world is about and how things like that can exist when it looks like the rest of the world hasn’t caught up to tech like that, it’s a cool contrast. And you also has this Soujirou guy who managed to take on all the robots including the massive one, the entire sequence was very cool and looked awesome despite the CGI, it kinda fit the robots anyway in making them look alien almost. This definitely goes to show how strong this Soujirou guy is, and there’s more like him based on what Yuno said who has been scarred for life, it sounds like they come from our world from what was said as well as the fact Soujirou is slicing up M1 Abrams tanks apparently lol, it all has me very intrigued.

And the OP in question that got me to check this out when I did was indeed a banger by sajou no hana, they’re one of those groups I can always count on and they killed it here. I’m definitely looking forward to the rest of this, I hope it can keep things going strong.
Apr 29, 4:35 AM

Dec 2022
So today I'm feelin like watching something gory and I came across this so I'm not expecting something huge or awesome plot but here we go.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishura Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

57 by romzanalimohon »»
May 21, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Ishura Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

58 by romzanalimohon »»
May 21, 12:10 PM

» WHEN DOES YUNO DIE

Youbamii - Mar 27

2 by TechOtaku »»
Apr 29, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Ishura Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6

45 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 29, 6:42 AM

Poll: » Ishura Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 10

97 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 29, 4:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.