Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2010 11:49 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Third arc I don't think was as good as the first two. A major reason for this is that the murderer was INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS from the very beginning. Or at least it was for me.

I mean, hello? Bandaged face. Someone says "Keiko lost her husband and child in a fire." Aoki says he also lost his daughter in a fire. I wonder if they could be the same person a derp a der.

Plus, you knew it wasn't going to be the two guys who right off the bat get pissed off at the drunk guy. Way too obvious. And after that, how many other people even live at the puppet workshop? It's a small list.

And finally, even before Sakon pointed it out, I noticed right away that Aoki struck the match with his left hand. I might not have noticed if Sakon didn't make such a big fuss over "The killer is left-handed" BEFORE that scene.

So yeah, I was disappointed with this arc after loving the first two arcs.
May 13, 2015 9:07 AM

Jun 2012
Yeah, the murderer was obvious from the beginning itself. Not an interesting arc. Loved Sakon's inspection anyway.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Apr 5, 2017 3:50 AM

Feb 2013
I didn't get this one right.
Keiko was an awful mother.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakuri Zoushi Ayatsuri Sakon Episode 18 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Apr 6, 2017

1 by Stardew »»
Jan 5, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Ayatsuri Sakon Episode 17 Discussion

unclesnapple - May 31, 2010

5 by Stardew »»
Dec 19, 2023 11:25 PM

Poll: » Karakuri Zoushi Ayatsuri Sakon Episode 15 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Apr 6, 2017

1 by Stardew »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » Karakuri Zoushi Ayatsuri Sakon Episode 14 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Apr 6, 2017

1 by Stardew »»
Nov 30, 2023 11:08 PM

Poll: » Karakuri Zoushi Ayatsuri Sakon Episode 12 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Apr 5, 2017

1 by Stardew »»
Nov 27, 2023 7:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.