Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2023 9:16 AM

Dec 2021
It's BAE's time to shine eh?

BAE is on edge as they prepare for their showdown with the Akanyatsura, knowing that a victory would propel them to the finals. Meanwhile, in a secluded corner of the slum, Hajun crosses paths with Iori. It appears that Iori has discerned the "certain situation" Hajun is facing. Despite Iori's advice, Hajun dismisses it, driven by a compelling motive to secure a victory at all costs. And so, the curtain rises on the stage of their impending confrontation.

The song this time was pretty good.

Nov 28, 2023 9:34 AM
Sep 2015
I'm trying to look on a positive side and find that the reason Hajun's parents disown him because they want him to have more freedom in his life, probably...
Nov 28, 2023 9:44 AM

Feb 2021
I feel like Hajun got away with it a bit too easily, I would've expected some physical traces or something to remain. The song was cool tho.
Nov 28, 2023 12:25 PM

Mar 2012
Reply to phantomfandom
I'm trying to look on a positive side and find that the reason Hajun's parents disown him because they want him to have more freedom in his life, probably...
@phantomfandom
Bad news, Hajun's parents (especially the father) are shitty people.
If they manage to adapt the events of phase two, which is Road To Legend, you will understand why I say this.

Nov 28, 2023 12:32 PM

Mar 2012
Reply to Embient
I feel like Hajun got away with it a bit too easily, I would've expected some physical traces or something to remain. The song was cool tho.
@Embient

Actually no, Hajun has consequences.
I will make a comparison with images from before the Vibes events to those after.

BEFORE BATTLE VIBES

AFTER BATTLE VIBES

You will notice that his hair has lightened too much and he looks a little pale, and before you say anything, these images are official.

Hajun is not the only one who is like this, another has already been seen in the anime but he is worse than Hajun in terms of consequences for the abuse of metal.

Nov 28, 2023 12:41 PM

Mar 2012
Ahhhh what memories!!! You have no idea how much I love and hate this Battle Vibes! I love it because it reaffirms my love for BAE because of what you see in the anime and I hate because DAMN MY HAJUN ALMOST DIED ON ME!! IDIOTS YES I CRIED A LOT AND I CRY AGAIN DAMN IT!!

I remember well that when the first part of the Battle Vibes voice drama (from which this episode is adapted) ended just when Hajun faints, as was seen today, which generated a lot of anguish in the fandom since they had to wait for the release of the album like 2 or 3 weeks in the meantime (Generally in Paralive they release only the first part, either half or complete of the audio, while the rest had to wait for the rest of the parts to go on sale as part of promoting the albums that were released. threw)
When that Battle Vibes album came out, you could access part 2 and the whole panorama was known, which was that Battle that made me fall in love with BAE completely again and at the same time tell the staff to hell for scaring me since Hajun almost died on us >:v

Fabulous is one of my favorite BAE songs in terms of phase 1, without a doubt its lyrics show Hajun, above all, to love, accept and love himself no matter what others tell you.
Listen to Fabulous in full!! I really love the part about Hajun that says:

Everybody's Trying To Be Someone Else
Why? You're Nobody Else but you
That's why I'm Gonna Love Myself Oh

The other week will be called BREAK, I don't know what's coming. I'll give context: We only need to adapt 1 album, which is Live and has what, 5 parts? being the longest until before Opening Show Road To Legend. Yes or yes, the staff cannot omit things because it is part of the plot (parts 1 and 2) and the prelude to stage 2, that is, Road to Legend (parts 3 and 4)
According to the presenter with the voice of All Might, Cozmez would go to an Extra Battle but in real life there was never anything like that, the winner of the tournament was defined by the total sum of the 6 battles and the winner got 12 million (I won't say who is)
From here they can either expand on something that is not explained well in Live or they can add something original that is not so noticeable that it is filler that does not benefit the plot since there are 4 chapters left until the end.

Nov 28, 2023 10:34 PM

Mar 2019
BAE: Fabulous! Fabulous!🎙️

Me:

Nov 29, 2023 4:24 AM
May 2023
It was nice to see that the BAE group supports each other. Nice episode!
Nov 29, 2023 6:55 AM
Sep 2021
personally i like the voice dramas more because the anime always feels like it’s lacking something . nice ep tho !! i love bae
Nov 29, 2023 11:10 AM
Feb 2020
CALL FOR FAMILIEZ PERFORMANCE WHENN >>>???
Nov 29, 2023 2:11 PM

Nov 2011
Oh, we got to know sth more about Buraikan. : ) No spoiler pls, but for people who know the story, it this Shura collapse incident more explained in other media?
Nov 29, 2023 2:28 PM

Nov 2022
Reply to Epiroogu
Oh, we got to know sth more about Buraikan. : ) No spoiler pls, but for people who know the story, it this Shura collapse incident more explained in other media?
@Epiroogu As far as I'm aware, no. It's not explained in other media. Buraikan in general is still pretty mysterious. With how things are going in the anime, I wouldn't be surprised if we get more info on them since Alter Trigger has much more of a presence in the anime.
Nov 30, 2023 2:46 AM
Apr 2022
Drugs are bad peeps. Performance enhancing drugs included.

After the last few episodes without their outstanding 3D mocap performances, I was getting worried the show ran out of budget.

When Hajun collapsed, that scene was also mocapped...I was like, why didnt they use CGI for the whole show??!!! Those few seconds look so clean and neat....but the 2D animation is very good too.

So glad to be proven wrong.

Not familiar with their music, but its a great sounding song.
Nov 30, 2023 1:09 PM

Nov 2011
Reply to StarJem
@Epiroogu As far as I'm aware, no. It's not explained in other media. Buraikan in general is still pretty mysterious. With how things are going in the anime, I wouldn't be surprised if we get more info on them since Alter Trigger has much more of a presence in the anime.
@StarJem I see, thanks for the answer. : ) I hope so we will do get more info.

I actually listened to some random audio drama parts, and I heard Yasha and Shura quite often, but maybe it was just blind luck with random moments choices.
Nov 30, 2023 2:18 PM

Nov 2022
Reply to Epiroogu
@StarJem I see, thanks for the answer. : ) I hope so we will do get more info.

I actually listened to some random audio drama parts, and I heard Yasha and Shura quite often, but maybe it was just blind luck with random moments choices.
@Epiroogu You're welcome! I hope so too!

It's not that they aren't in the drama tracks, it's just that most of the time it's not about them and their past. It's about what's going on currently. And most of their appearances are in the second season when
They technically don't make an appearance in what's being covered in the first season until like the very end when the winner is crowned. Shura had a small part during the exhibition tracks, but no one knew it was Shura at the time. It was such a big deal when their visuals were teased and when we found out that
lol You likely heard the second season drama tracks.
Nov 30, 2023 9:00 PM
Jun 2019
AKYR deserves a performance stage. At this rate I think there won’t be other stages, maybe only an all-member stage at the last episode.
So we now have only 1 stage for TCW, cozmez and AKYR, while BAE has 3. That’s unfair to the other teams if I’m being honest
Dec 2, 2023 12:02 PM

Jun 2020
Nooo Hajun 😖… well at least you now have a family that cares, respects and admires you and won’t ever abandon you ❤️🩷💛 BAE 🔥
AKYR being cute and funny, supportive and helpful as always 🧡⚡️
We get to know more about Buraikan❕ So legend the only known similar incident happened with Shura… does that mean Shurawas the one who collapsed and had to be saved by Yasha? Or the opposite, he had to save his partner?? Hmm 🤔🧐… either way, I absolutely want to know more about them, hope maybe we’ll get this in the anime 🤞, especially since ep 1 hinted at that.
FABULOUS is a bop but cooomeee ooonnn!! Call for Familiez deserved a whole performance 😠😣😩
Next BREAK, huh?! We’re either gonna go back for more of the EXHIBITION SHOWs or we’re going directly into the LIVEs!
qweaenrDec 4, 2023 9:41 AM
Dec 4, 2023 6:03 AM

May 2019
This was the ep I liked the least because mf was on the verge of death and as soon as he woke up he went to sing instead of, you know, resting.

Dec 10, 2023 12:10 PM

Jan 2022
Am I the only one that finds Hajun super cocky and annoying? I was hoping we'd get to see the other group perform too :( we've seen BAE perform too many times
This never updates so that's cool
Dec 10, 2023 12:11 PM

Jan 2022
Reply to Anika05Suki
@Embient

Actually no, Hajun has consequences.
I will make a comparison with images from before the Vibes events to those after.

BEFORE BATTLE VIBES

AFTER BATTLE VIBES

You will notice that his hair has lightened too much and he looks a little pale, and before you say anything, these images are official.

Hajun is not the only one who is like this, another has already been seen in the anime but he is worse than Hajun in terms of consequences for the abuse of metal.
@Anika05Suki Do you have the after battle vibes image? The url isn't working
This never updates so that's cool
Dec 11, 2023 1:45 PM

Nov 2011
Reply to StarJem
@Epiroogu You're welcome! I hope so too!

It's not that they aren't in the drama tracks, it's just that most of the time it's not about them and their past. It's about what's going on currently. And most of their appearances are in the second season when
They technically don't make an appearance in what's being covered in the first season until like the very end when the winner is crowned. Shura had a small part during the exhibition tracks, but no one knew it was Shura at the time. It was such a big deal when their visuals were teased and when we found out that
lol You likely heard the second season drama tracks.
@StarJem Aaah, now I got it! True, I've listened to drama part with 'Road to Legend' included in the title. xD Allen and the others were spending time in
I cannot wait to see Buraikan guys appearing more, as you say they are there. Hope they series won't stop at one season only. Not that I don't like currently performing groups, tho. :)
Dec 12, 2023 5:22 PM

Mar 2012
Reply to cooldogmom
@Anika05Suki Do you have the after battle vibes image? The url isn't working
@cooldogmom
Okas!
Hajun AFTER BATTLE VIBES

Feb 2, 12:55 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
It feels like BAE goes through this like "oh we don't have to worry about Hajun thing" when they already talked about it and probably SHOULD have been worried. Like why the heck does it feel like they kept brushing it off on the little times it's brought up again? And then finally there's this so I'm hoping it won't keep feeling like they're just like, "Oh okay, all good". I've mentioned this a bit already, but I will never understand the true point of like poisoning yourself and reliving your trauma and such just to perform. Like that's pretty much exactly how a lot of performers have died just with like drugs. You're in this like pretty high tech world. You should be able to program illusions at this point in the future. We already have holograms you can interactive with, pull apart, and all types of stuff. These stages seem to have some pretty big budgets too. Little things like Anne was doing with the little diamonds is honestly probably possible today. Hajun's might even be doable. You could probably get away with having the phoenix in back as a hologram too. Like there really not really much of an excuse for phantom metal in a world that's pretty darn high tech. Could say it's a money thing but like from what I've seen it just seems doubtful. Folks can get a jet and everything and I don't think progress ion those technologies would have stopped, so...

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria

More topics from this board

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 26, 2023

30 by xseandee »»
Mar 10, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 19, 2023

18 by Swiggy »»
Feb 7, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 12, 2023

13 by Swiggy »»
Feb 4, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 3 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Oct 17, 2023

42 by Tensai_kun »»
Jan 17, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Nov 14, 2023

17 by Swiggy »»
Jan 14, 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.