Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tales of Wedding Rings
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 21, 5:00 AM

Nov 2013
Most retarded scene I ever seen, scary abyss knight standing afk under the burning sheet, while characters stand near him and discuss what to do.;///
Jan 21, 5:15 AM
Aug 2021
I liked it very much, great start
Jan 24, 4:43 AM
Dec 2022
boring anime, carried by the visual. I only watch this for the tits
Jan 24, 4:47 AM
Apr 2018
all i can say in this episode is W second prince
Feb 5, 1:04 PM
Sep 2020
it's shit and i am too old for this shit where he can't even say he likes her he can kiss my ass
Feb 16, 8:34 PM

Oct 2022
Ahh~ I knew it, I really dislike animes like this, no rationality no realism no common sense basically. Fehh- well I'll watch it. First episode -- Generally unfavorable.
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Apr 8, 1:40 AM
Jun 2022
They Sure Were Moving Fast , A Lil Too Fast . His Speech Was Amusing Though , Another Drop Incoming.
Apr 8, 10:57 AM

Sep 2012
lewd shows like that are so entertaining, just love it lol

so under rated series, i deserves 7 at least
Apr 8, 11:12 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to Kirito_online
@MegamiRem please tell me she doesn't love him later only out of jealousy when she sees him with other girls please that trope is so annoying.
@Kirito_online
lol its clear they both love each other for long time, the2 are just chicken's, both scared to tell their feelings cause 1potention to ruin their friendship and second the possibility of that the other1 doesn't have the same feelings, in short fear of potential rejection, this happens in so many animes but ppl assume they don't love each other yet, this makes me roll my eye like really u cant tell that they are in love but just 2chicken's

that trope doesn't exist, they never fall in love cause of jealousy, is dumb to think they do, jealousy just makes them conquer their fear and confess, it works like this even IRL that jealousy makes ppl overcome their fear, ofc it makes some give up and start walking in other direction cause they think the he or she doesn't love them, it totally depends on a situation and ppl

its in awry series like 2ppl chicken's so later jealousy makes them overcome their fear, so like i said this trope doesn't exist, ur just bling to ppl's feeling in the series
Sugram22Apr 8, 12:28 PM
Apr 11, 12:06 PM

Apr 2017
Reply to Sugram22
@Kirito_online
lol its clear they both love each other for long time, the2 are just chicken's, both scared to tell their feelings cause 1potention to ruin their friendship and second the possibility of that the other1 doesn't have the same feelings, in short fear of potential rejection, this happens in so many animes but ppl assume they don't love each other yet, this makes me roll my eye like really u cant tell that they are in love but just 2chicken's

that trope doesn't exist, they never fall in love cause of jealousy, is dumb to think they do, jealousy just makes them conquer their fear and confess, it works like this even IRL that jealousy makes ppl overcome their fear, ofc it makes some give up and start walking in other direction cause they think the he or she doesn't love them, it totally depends on a situation and ppl

its in awry series like 2ppl chicken's so later jealousy makes them overcome their fear, so like i said this trope doesn't exist, ur just bling to ppl's feeling in the series
@Sugram22 the trope i was talking about is when a girl see the guy she doesn't gaf about and bullies like tsunderes do but doesn't say the typical tsundere "it's not like...you or smth" then suddenly girls start getting interested in him and he gets popular she suddenly changes attitude and becomes jealous and starts the crying and i hate you or you womanizer or whatever feels like the most hurtful and the mc only later finds out that she was into him all along and only now he REALIZED her feelings, you already know the rest, THIS trope is soooo fucking annoying, you either say it now or never it's not like she's even showing friendliness and she have the audacity to say she had feelings for him all along NOW of all times after many girls started loving him and actually showing it unlike her f*gly ass, (excuse my language), it gets really overthetop infuriating after some times seeing it happen enough for it to be a cancerous trope.
Apr 11, 12:28 PM

Sep 2012
Reply to Kirito_online
@Sugram22 the trope i was talking about is when a girl see the guy she doesn't gaf about and bullies like tsunderes do but doesn't say the typical tsundere "it's not like...you or smth" then suddenly girls start getting interested in him and he gets popular she suddenly changes attitude and becomes jealous and starts the crying and i hate you or you womanizer or whatever feels like the most hurtful and the mc only later finds out that she was into him all along and only now he REALIZED her feelings, you already know the rest, THIS trope is soooo fucking annoying, you either say it now or never it's not like she's even showing friendliness and she have the audacity to say she had feelings for him all along NOW of all times after many girls started loving him and actually showing it unlike her f*gly ass, (excuse my language), it gets really overthetop infuriating after some times seeing it happen enough for it to be a cancerous trope.
@Kirito_online aa i get what u mean but even there girl liked mc before so its not that she doesn't gaf about him, she does, she just says she doesn't, and other interested parties just make her fear loosing him and that makes her change her tune
Apr 16, 12:32 AM

Jul 2013
I'm here for the boobs as I haven't watched an ecchi anime in years so no need to take this seriously lol. And that grandpa's voice, that's Buggy! When Satou yells though I feel like my ears will start bleeding.
Apr 17, 6:13 AM

Feb 2021
Another anime that teleported the MC to another world :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 14, 5:48 PM
Mar 2019
The main character was very lackluster in too many ways to see myself watching a whole story about him. Nice breasts though, it got me in the door.
May 23, 12:40 PM

Apr 2013
Well that was... not very impressive for a first episode. Dude's been around the girl for 10+ years and he still blushes at the mere sight of her. So they hid her in another world so she doesn't get attacked, but how did they even survive against those demons if they need the protection of the "hero" lol
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 13

64 by waldy713 »»
Yesterday, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Best girl?

Shizuna - Mar 21

16 by Tigrrr111 »»
Yesterday, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

69 by Gator »»
May 28, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16

40 by Gator »»
May 28, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9

29 by Gator »»
May 27, 2:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.