Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 13, 2023 5:17 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to SuperAdventure
@NeatUnsou

Nobody would have them yet. It was JUST INTROduced in august 1999. So no, this is inaccurate. Not in common usage. Nobody knew what they were it had just hit the market and take years to catch on.
@SuperAdventure
cell phones with vibration functionality had already begun to spread. For reference, in this video, you can see the menu item for the vibrator settings (バイブレータ設定) of the P501i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAck29YjQ04&t=156s
Nov 13, 2023 5:37 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to NeatUnsou
@SuperAdventure
cell phones with vibration functionality had already begun to spread. For reference, in this video, you can see the menu item for the vibrator settings (バイブレータ設定) of the P501i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAck29YjQ04&t=156s
@NeatUnsou

Nobody would have them if it was just released. Totally inaccurate anime. Unrealistic, not accurate at all.
Nov 13, 2023 5:48 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to SuperAdventure
@NeatUnsou

Nobody would have them if it was just released. Totally inaccurate anime. Unrealistic, not accurate at all.
@SuperAdventure
Hahaha, it seems like you forgot that there was already a character who had played Kanon, which was just released.
Moreover, the release date of Kanon is later than that of the P501i
NeatUnsouNov 14, 2023 3:35 AM
Nov 15, 2023 8:20 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to Takata
1 billion yen in the hole, 8000 yen per game sold, 125k copies... Not sure how realistic that is.

I take it company president Masaru is referencing the dot-com stockmarket bubble. O.O

ChaosKishin said:
Was really expecting mamoru to pull a steinsgate and just grab konoha by the shoulders and tell her, 'you need to go back in time to make sure this doesnt happen'
Was a little bit let down but either way, i enjoyed the ep
also toya's line made me do a double take lmao
I was expecting the same. But... come to think of it, Konoha's copy of Comic Party (which would take her back to one week earlier than Kanon) probably isn't going anywhere, and she may as well stay as long as she can and see what she can achieve, rather than looking to time travel right away to solve their problems.

Based on what Mamoru said about being stuck at Alcohol Soft, and everyone else saying they'd seek out work elsewhere in the game industry, I wonder if Alcohol Soft is even supposed to exist. Maybe Mamoru has something better to program than bishoujo games, and maybe everyone else's work is required at other companies, on other projects.
@Takata
Tbh that would be a very interesting message to send to viewers
Maybe it rlly wasn't meant to exist in the future cuz the members r even happier elsewhere/find their lives more fulfilling
Nov 15, 2023 8:21 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to SuperAdventure
@NeatUnsou

@SuperAdventure if I wanted accuracy I'd be better off watching a documentary, not anime lolol
Nov 16, 2023 3:32 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to ChaosKishin
@SuperAdventure if I wanted accuracy I'd be better off watching a documentary, not anime lolol
@ChaosKishin

The inaccuracy is annoying. They went all drooling over the PC-9800, so they shouldn't have gone down that path. I don't really care that much, but how hard could it be for the makers to just watch some actual 90s anime or look at some pictures of Akihabara in the 90s.. maybe 5 minutes.
They just couldn't be bothered but then they wanna hook me with nostalgia bait. If they wheel out a 1990s Nissan Skyline I might forgive them...
Dec 6, 2023 6:18 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kinda sad she came back right when drama strikes the company and that they have a huge dept :/ but at least they are both motivated with Mamoru to bring it back
Dec 10, 2023 1:38 PM

Jan 2022
Damn, this is really sad. The company is just falling apart because the president is blowing through the company's money and 1 billion dollars is crazy. I wonder what's going on with Konoha's friend... I know this isn't likely, but I wish Konoha and Mambaru would fall in love :(
This never updates so that's cool
Dec 16, 2023 7:17 PM
Mar 2023
Mamoru was not wrong with his suspicions, they screwed his father and ended up leaving the company with a billion yen in debt, which would be close to 7 million dollars at that time. Anyway, now he has to bet everything on Konoha and his enthusiasm for applying his knowledge of the future to make the best Bishoujo game that the face of the earth has ever seen at that time. By the way, the way Toya introduced herself after meeting Konoha on the street gives me an impressive bad feeling, it makes me think of three options:
1. That perhaps she became intoxicated with fame thanks to the trust that our protagonist gave her in the past and perhaps she was the person who pulled Ichigaya's strings to commit these frauds or was related to them, which would make her the greatest antagonist.
2. She may not have been related to Ichigaya at all, but she has become very arrogant and pretentious thanks to the fame she achieved for her cosplays and games, so she will become direct competition for Konoha with the game she wants to create and then ends up playing dirty to stay on top.
3. That there is actually no bad ending and that, instead, she becomes a great ally of Konoha for the creation of their new game, either by joining her team or giving them promotion.
Feb 19, 8:42 AM
Feb 2024
i feel like toyo or whatever her name is might become an antag
Mar 16, 7:28 PM

Mar 2013
Wow, their company is going down.
I feel bad for their workers.
That's a sad excuse for a president.
Kaori-chan already said all I wanted to say.
Now, what will Konoha's role in this arc? I can't wait... 🥲😖 (Her crumbling voice is so saddening)
CrazyButNot4UMar 16, 7:36 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 20, 5:21 PM

Aug 2008
Toya-Chan looks so cute in this episode. She used to be boring looking
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 16bit Sensation: Another Layer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2023

86 by Timeline_man »»
Jun 8, 10:00 AM

Poll: » 16bit Sensation: Another Layer Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2023

110 by HandStuckInTable »»
May 7, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 16bit Sensation: Another Layer Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2023

88 by Trentsuki »»
Apr 27, 12:19 PM

Poll: » 16bit Sensation: Another Layer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2023

73 by lasodamos »»
Apr 11, 2:11 PM

Poll: » 16bit Sensation: Another Layer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2023

126 by lasodamos »»
Apr 1, 1:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.