Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2023 5:51 PM

Feb 2012
The veterinary scientist gets some leads on the beasts beyond the "yea, it's a mammal" response of her boss. Empathising with a fellow dog owner or just realising the threat beasts pose if they can swim, she gives them an algae sample and a lab rat. Hope they can find a mutagen in that lake. Now is the other guy's theory about the gas being monster farts true? Or is it also a byproduct of the algae?

An intern they don't have to pay, great for baldy but it's gonna show up their the current "new guy" Okino.
Fortress_MaximusNov 4, 2023 4:42 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 1, 2023 6:03 PM

Dec 2014
I'm a bit worried our MC just brought over whatever was infecting the wildlife in that island to the mainland.
Nov 1, 2023 6:05 PM

Sep 2020
I was under the impression that Okino also went to some top college because usually in fiction robots and whatnot are made by outstanding smart characters, but it turns out that he's not that exceptional after all?
He still managed to design and create the Bullbuster though, so his mecha loving spirit must be something else.
Nov 1, 2023 7:18 PM
Feb 2018
Bureacracy is strong in this one.
Nov 2, 2023 2:47 AM

Mar 2008
I am starting to get a better idea of what this show might be trying to accomplish but I cant be sure till i see it to the end though cant say it's conveying a message against private companies doing important tasks very clearly rather than seemingly just suggesting only this one company sucks.
Nov 2, 2023 3:27 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to traed
I am starting to get a better idea of what this show might be trying to accomplish but I cant be sure till i see it to the end though cant say it's conveying a message against private companies doing important tasks very clearly rather than seemingly just suggesting only this one company sucks.
@traed
I don't think there's any message in this show, it's just an amusing (or at least it is for me) look into a near future workplace realistically dealing with an unknown crisis.
Nov 2, 2023 3:39 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to Avvenirista
@traed
I don't think there's any message in this show, it's just an amusing (or at least it is for me) look into a near future workplace realistically dealing with an unknown crisis.
@Avvenirista
Yeah maybe but just was wondering if there was some other thing to it. It just not that interesting since ive seen similar done before. Robotics;Notes did the realistic early mecha idea before though not workplace, and i think there has been others i cant recall names of because i didnt add them to my list since i saw them before i had an account i remember one was a war mecha show and the mechas were real mechanical and not very robot like.
Nov 2, 2023 1:52 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to traed
@Avvenirista
Yeah maybe but just was wondering if there was some other thing to it. It just not that interesting since ive seen similar done before. Robotics;Notes did the realistic early mecha idea before though not workplace, and i think there has been others i cant recall names of because i didnt add them to my list since i saw them before i had an account i remember one was a war mecha show and the mechas were real mechanical and not very robot like.
@traed
Yeah, there are similar works but I feel that Bullbuster still has its own little identity.
Was it a TV series? Maybe you're talking about Gasaraki.
Nov 2, 2023 2:58 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to Avvenirista
@traed
Yeah, there are similar works but I feel that Bullbuster still has its own little identity.
Was it a TV series? Maybe you're talking about Gasaraki.
@Avvenirista
Not sure. The mechs had a similar look though fro what i can see and from what little i remember. Oh well.
Nov 2, 2023 7:36 PM

Jul 2017
The special test report on Shiro, and compared to similar Giant Beasts encountered before, it seems that Shiota Bio isn't willing to help them investigate further, if funds are not processed, since this is only a one-off request. But a request from Shiota Chemical has reaped into Kataoka's hands, giving them a month's worth to clear out their manpower issues by loaning them an intern, and this presents as opportunity while Muto is on hospitalization leave from his broken leg. But to hear that the newbie is esscorted by the higher-ups, Tetsuro sure feels jealous over this.

For Shoita Bio's researcher Narumi Mizuhara to report to Arumi and Tetsuro on the results, it's soon to be found that the aoko algae can affect living creatures, of which Shiro was definitely at one of the lakes on the island, though that could be the next lead as to where the Giant Beasts might've come from, as she does this out of her own private volition. But a marshland nearby the lake where poison gas is emitted, Bullbuster is in trouble, and Tetsuro thinks of an alternative to save it from sinking like quicksand.

The new intern...sure is a sore eye, but what will he contribute to Namidome?
Nov 3, 2023 8:39 PM

Oct 2007
There is only so much mistake a single character can make but Tetsurou Okino just take the whole damn cake for himself. What can possibly go wrong for just trying to release a single mouse into the open but somehow our main character just made a gigantic drama out of it. Why wasting so much time on him I know by the end he is going to save everyone day but really. Do we really need him to be this pathetic so that they can flip him later on? Sigh...

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 3, 2023 8:40 PM

Oct 2022
It seems like the main company is more interested in just keeping this contained to the island and nobody finding out. The head researcher's lack of urgency seems to go beyond simple money motivation. I mean it's like, you've got giant mutant creatures that can and will attack people and now we know they can potentially get off the island and the reaction is, "Well, not really a biggie. Where's the money?"
Mar 26, 10:26 AM
Jun 2022
' Is This Man A Sewage Worker ' I Died There .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 22, 2023

11 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 15, 2023

8 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 8, 2023

23 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 25, 2023

13 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 18, 2023

18 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.